halil123

May 23, 2017
How do you trigger Isabella scene in Ep3?

I have tried messing with RP, being neutral, being CHIC. It just doesn't happen.

Finain

Sep 5, 2018
!!!!!

Ok, my weekend meetings are post-poned, my date's cancelled and I have marked myself as away for the weekend! It's time for more BADIK!

Thanks for this massively heavy update!!
Even if you replayed the game ten times it wouldn't be enough to fill up a weekend.

damndor

Looking for a nothing
Donor
Mar 10, 2018
Even if you replayed the game ten times it wouldn't be enough to fill up a weekend.
Relax. I am only talking about this chapter. And here where I am, my weekend's just begun and won't end before tuesday morning... or should I say moaning! ;)

My favorite game with an update. Gotta make an effort playing that, for sure!

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I tried playing with the cheatmod but it did'nt work.But I didn't use it before! Gotta restart????

MRG101

Aug 2, 2019
Well done Doc, well done... "clap, clap, clap"

Non spoiler

Has anyone figured out the fighting mini game? The first one seemed tacticle. This one seems like mashing, sadlly.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
I tried playing with the cheatmod but it did'nt work.But I didn't use it before! Gotta restart????
Not even restarting works for me. I get a crapload of errors in the first math test with the mod, you have to ignore and get 0 to continue, which is not an option for me.

Reactions: RanchFTW

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Mormont , I thought MC is her husband in future? More creepy would be if councilor will find out about that and will blackmail her.
Oh I wouldn't worry too much about Burke doing much I have a good feeling that Jade will come to her senses and divorce the fool he won't have time to blackmail :p

• Haha
Reactions: DrackDrap and HK51

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The only thing I'd change is to allow a little more time for the brawl content since it goes by way to fast at times.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes