NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
So just did my Dik route after being fucked over by my not so trustworthy roomie ( Clearly a top ten lewd game betrayal) on my chick route.

Chick route is dead after that glorious threesome with best side girl Quinn, although the Mona/Camile one was fun too.
I'll just trash the chick route and go all in on Sage as was the original plan, Maya had her chance and blew it.

Honourable mention goes to Jill for being a fantastic human being (more like a sister than a LI to me after this episode).

Reactions: Salomon108 and HK51

thjnh1591

Jul 17, 2018
How do you trigger Isabella scene in Ep3?

I have tried messing with RP, being neutral, being CHIC. It just doesn't happen.
You can get that scene on both being chic or dik as long as you have high RP with her and at the end of ep2 it said something about she neither likes or hates you

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Not even restarting works for me. I get a crapload of errors in the first math test with the mod, you have to ignore and get 0 to continue, which is not an option for me.
Don't know I will wait for a fix.. Don't wanna restart unless I gotta. But i'm too tired to worry about it now.. Was PUMPED after work finding it was out!! Now ....FUCK'N A!!!

Oct 28, 2017
i can't even look through thread without spoilers. holy. i just need help because the quiz is bugged. i never used a mod for it either.

Selek

Aug 1, 2019
Wonderful update -- but why did he replace the fun turn-based Brawler mini-game with this awful timed arrow-mashing thing? The turn-based Brawler was fun and relaxing, and it required at least a little thinking. Could we have it back as an option?

Reactions: laliandra

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
Wow, well that caught me off guard.

Amazing update btw, i got everything i wanted from it and more.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Other people notice constant freezing, especialy when you transist to a new scene and just at rendom?
It's so bad that I have to close the game with the task manager, reopen, load auto save and with some luck reach the next choice before it freezes again.
Yeah, that happens to me but not that frequent. I can probably go 20-30 images between freezes. Its probably a memory leak issue, cant really do anything about it unless dev fixes it. Happened in the latest Depravity too.

Reactions: Ramen-
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes