MilfMaster90

Sep 26, 2017
To keep it 100, gotta say this game is major, major, major go. Bella got me for real, can't wait for content with her. Oh yes and that scene with the green stripper (Envy I think was her name) is amazing.

Reactions: Xaos

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
We all saw that ending/revelation coming, so no one here should be too surprised.

I'm disappointed in Maya tbh...
I might have to reconsider my best girl tbh I don't wanna try my luck with those two together not after AL. On the contrary however I really enjoyed both Jill and Bella's content this update. Jill is really winning me over, she has it all and is nice and caring on top of everything, the ideal girlfriend. As for Bella... the more she opens up to us the more attracted I get towards her, seeing her cry like that made my heart ache. I wanna give her a big long hug, right before giving her the major D The theory about her husband being overseas might be true after all, and based off the dialogue we got from MC after making out with her why do I have this really bad omen that somethings gonna happen to her? :cry: I just might have to consider one of those two as my new best girl tbh

Regardless of her content that we've received I just don't feel that sort of "click" or "Interest" in Sage. I completely rejected her and I REALLY hope it won't come back to bite me in the ass later in the story. Made a save just in case.

It's seems as though we're starting to reach that point in the story where we should really consider which LI we want to pursue. (Making multiple saves is a must of course)

The content with the side girls were really nice and especially Jade's and Envy's. I feel bad for Cathy tbh, my MC is about to fuck Jade but not her.
You think there will be some fucked up shit à la Megan and Melissa with Josy and Maya ?

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
Not even restarting works for me. I get a crapload of errors in the first math test with the mod, you have to ignore and get 0 to continue, which is not an option for me.
Well, at least I'm not the only person in this sad boat. I've tried deleting the mod+game, fresh install, and still get errors when I start from episode 1 even.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Well, at least I'm not the only person in this sad boat. I've tried deleting the mod+game, fresh install, and still get errors when I start from episode 1 even.
Me too and never had a problem before on this game. Even my saves worked unlike others.. Just locks up and can't save nuttin'

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes