89898hh

Sep 4, 2017
I dont know if this is happening to anyone else but whenever an animation plays my game crashes It was fine on the 2.0 version but now it keeps crashing any advice?

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
? What open path for a threesome ? How do you know that ?
I don't "Know" it, but that's what I'm guessing... And hoping for. After all, it's clear both Maya and Josy have feelings for the MC, so it seems like a logical path to go down, don't you think?

iiRise

Aug 24, 2018
Wow im so glad i wasted all that time bothering to beat Chad, if thats the easy version is the Harder version even possible?

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I would have to play it again just to be sure, but I thought Josie said she was in a relationship, not that she had a boyfriend, that could be an important plot point in the future.
Way back in version 1 days laddies. From page 107 in March.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I don't "Know" it, but that's what I'm guessing... And hoping for. After all, it's clear both Maya and Josy have feelings for the MC, so it seems like a logical path to go down, don't you think?
That's not going to happen.

Maya and Josy will be endgame LI's. You'll have to choose one or the other in a major event. Once again, DPC will prevent you from getting a potential 3some right till the end. The rest of the LI's will gradually get less and less content and events which prevent them hooking up with the MC at the end.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Eldiran

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I think I'll try to forget about this game until the next update since it’s in like 3 months, that cliffhanger makes me feel impatient and bad lmao

drcynic22

Dec 5, 2018
That's not going to happen.

Maya and Josy will be endgame LI's. You'll have to choose one or the other in a major event. Once again, DPC will prevent you from getting a potential 3some right till the end. The rest of the LI's will gradually get less and less content and events which prevent them hooking up with the MC at the end.
Well, that would be fine with me since Maya was the one I was interested in from the start, anyway. Either way, it doesn't seem like either path is closed, so I'm not too terribly worried about it.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So, that update confirms a few things or at least strongly suggests they are true..

1- Maya and Josy are together. That cliffhanger at the end confirms it.
2- Maya is a bisexual girl. Thats why the dad doesn't like her. He is a religious nut. Also a virgin (at least with guys)
3- Bella is attracted to MC, she is trying to get Jill to date him so she cant.
4- Jill likes MC, she isn't interested in Tybalt.
5- Chad might use steroids.
6- Sage doesn't know what Quinn is doing.
7- Sage still wants to be with Chad, probably.
8- Prof. Burke has had affairs with students.

Some other things im probably forgetting, just did 1 PT due to the freezes and stuff. Took 3 hours to do it, pain in the butt.

Also, a new theory. Bella is one of the girls that Burke has had sex with, her husband isn't dead and she feels guilty for cheating on him. Thats why she is cold towards men. The possibility still exists that Chad is gay, he wouldn't even kiss Sage on the lips.

outland13

Jan 30, 2018
Hey guys, I just started a new game and it gives me an error just before the english test starts. Has anybody else experienced this?

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Wait hold up! I've been glancing through these posts here. Now are you telling me that I've been dick-denying all these floozies, keeping myself blue balled Being loyal to Maya. And she's just gonna be a bitch? Do I at least get to get some payback by fucking her brother Derek and turning him out?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Whats with that new fighting system? Its way to hard and broken as hell ... :(

At that fight in the new update ... or are you supposed to lose? than that sucks - I hate that stuff.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
My game crashes like every 5 min, is it happening to anybody else?
Thats probably the memory leak issue that a few of us have. cant do anything about it until DrPinkCake fixes it. The same thing happened in the latest Depravity update.

This hadn't happened to me before, so its a game issue. Hopefully he'll fix that, along with the save games and that fighting game people mentioning.

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
LOL wtf happened to the Brawler? Fighting Chad ... might as well just have a button to take off MC's pants and start jerking off in front of Chad.

Reactions: JeefZ
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes