mpror

Feb 4, 2018
Does anyone else experienced a bug where the backround music plays 2 different songs at same time? Its nt a huge issue since i mostly play with music turned off but i can imagine it being annyoing for others

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
First login of the day, click latest updates, see Being a Dik, get instahappy and giggle like a 12 year old schoolgirl

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
So how many paths are there in this game? 3 being DIK, CHIK, Neutral? Or is there more?

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
So how many paths are there in this game? 3 being DIK, CHIK, Neutral? Or is there more?
So far, mostly that. Although we'll need to pick specific girls paths in the future, probably starting in the next update if this episode was an indicator.

Genlog76

Jul 23, 2019
the end was a suprice for me about Josy
there gonna be alot of talking to do omg

jill and bella get beter and beter and omg jill is so sweet and nice

the new fight game can be a little slower am very bad in pressing those arrow keys fast so i lost ea fight sadly
but ok its stile very good made

FlipFish

Oct 23, 2017
Honestly I'm more interested in Bella and Jill than I am with anything regarding Maya and Josy, Bella in particular seems interesting. Couldn't really care less about Sage or that walking STD timebomb known as Quinn either. Maybe that'll change in a future update, we'll see I guess.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
You think ? What makes you say that (about girl specific paths) ?
I mean, obviously these girls aren't going to be ok with you banging them all . This update caused all the girls to more or less admit they like MC, we're going to have to pick. Maybe specific pairings can work (Jill/Bella and Josy/Maya) but you definitely cant have them all.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I mean, obviously these girls aren't going to be ok with you banging them all . This update caused all the girls to more or less admit they like MC, we're going to have to pick. Maybe specific pairings can work (Jill/Bella and Josy/Maya) but you definitely cant have them all.
Oh i knew that, my question was more like ''why next update specifically ?''

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes