Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
A few reasons.

1- Maya and Josy seemingly living in the same room with MC. They also appear to be/been a couple, tons of drama about to happen.
2- Bella seems quite jealous of MC/Jill's date. Will she attempt to stop it?
3- Derek doesn't want MC to hurt Maya (obviously doing things with other girls will do that)
Yeah, but the MC will not live there anymore

Also it looks like Maya and Josy are ready to break up (Maya says something like that before sex scene, Josy says so on the phone).

dav3knight

Oct 1, 2017
I must say .... great story ... and i didnt expect .... oh cool Dr Pink ..... ohhh mannnnn ..... i guess that the next 3 month will worth to wait ... thanks for the great master piece Dr Pink Cake

dobispdobispdobisp

Jun 21, 2019
Honestly, the new minigames are such an improvemnt. There is acutally skill (term loosely based) now compared to just random chance. Just stare and pay attention to the one part of the screen where the actions appear, don't let your eyes wonder anywhere else, know where those buttons are on your keyboard and you can win every game.

Sep 21, 2017
holy fucking shit. great update...dat jill mmm-mmm....and dat sage doing a reverse personality (on my playthrough) was subtle change of flava....my hawt teach damn---she fyne....the side girls was also hooo-weee....and lastly...bella.

...boy would I love to pop her anal cherry (I hope there is a choice in a future update!)...

...sad to say but...

BELLA BEST MILF GURL!!!

Last edited:

ohssss

May 7, 2017
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpyc", line 156, in script
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 3191, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\core.py", line 2091, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 546, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 247, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 154, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 763, in render
    rv = super(Button, self).render(width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\layout.py", line 1127, in render
    st, at)
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
    return wrap_render(self.target, width, height, st, at)
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
    rend = render(child, w, h, st, at)
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 584, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\im.py", line 629, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "E:\AIF\BeingADIK-0.3.0-pc-crunched\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
    raise Exception("Could not load image {!r}: {!r}".format(filename, e))
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.3.0
Sat Aug 17 11:26:03 2019
I guess this error only happens to compressed version?

Reactions: ExoGafy

deluges

Dec 28, 2018
I'm getting an exception error when I try to load my last save from 2.0:

While running game code:
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'sensitive'

Lame.

I guess this error only happens to compressed version?
I'm getting an error (not that particular one, though) and I'm not using the compressed version.

kalux

Jun 4, 2019

While running game code:

Lame.
Where did you download the 3.0 version?

SilverFJPC21

Jan 27, 2018
Thats probably the memory leak issue that a few of us have. cant do anything about it until DrPinkCake fixes it. The same thing happened in the latest Depravity update.

This hadn't happened to me before, so its a game issue. Hopefully he'll fix that, along with the save games and that fighting game people mentioning.
yeah it had not happened to me before, Glad to know its not my pc with the issue. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.

Warsteel

May 26, 2017
For all of you complaining about the mini games, you literally get an option to turn them off the first time you start a new game, you don’t have to play with them at all if you are just here for the story
You must have missed the part where it says you get rewards for beating the mini games you won't get if you choose skip. Making them optional is great... but hiding content behind them is a DIK move.

ohssss

May 7, 2017

While running game code:

Lame.

I'm getting an error (not that particular one, though) and I'm not using the compressed version.
I think your problem is your save file was from walkthrough mod.

Mr. Orange

Oct 18, 2018
Well I've played through 0.3 three times now and I gotta say:

I dunno why y'all mad about the revamped brawler mini-game. I found it so much better than the previous version. Also if you don't like them, you can disable them. Amazing right!

Most of the girls and side girls got a LOT of content in this update, so everyone should be happy.

That ending really messed with my girl rankings. Gunna have to sit for a while and think on that a bit more but sweet jesus Jill is a goddess.

Also, I had no problems whatsoever with downloading or playing the game. I'd say it's the mods that fucked with most of your saves. I don't use them cause it's simple enough to get everything in a PT or 2.

10/10 DrPinkCake. A revolutionary in this industry.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018

While running game code:

Lame.

download the WT mod again, that'll fix that issue (worked for me).

Reactions: krmit and deluges
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes