LouWill

Feb 3, 2018
The standard is set so high, it's hard to go back to other games. dr PinkCake, I don't know if you'll see this but I wanted to say that you have succeeded in creating yet another emotionally backlit story, rather than simply an erotic game. Keep up the incredible work for our sake lol.

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Long review incoming with minor spoilers.

So I played from scratch skipping most of ep1 , 2 and normal ep3 on Neutral and Dik, unlocked every scene 100% , took me 8 hours. Man gotta praise how bugfree this game was. There was no crash, no glitch, all smooth experience from start to finish.

I liked new phone, new scenes, new music added alot to some scenes. Song played during Quinn conversation is so dope, also the one during Jade too.

As for the plot I can say that episode's highlights are Jill,Bella. Liked the new girl Lily too.

Also I like how DrPinkCake humanized Chad , kinda made me go easy on him when they wanted to punish him. And pretty much every side character doesnt feel wooden like in another games which helps alot.

As for twists we had some unexpected stuff that we've been theorizing for a while . It was a great episode even tho we could see the the ending coming.

My only minor complaint is that I was hoping we could finish Hell's Week in this episode so next one could focus more on relationships and interaction because thats where I felt it really shined. Dev really made some engaging dialogues and everytime it ended I found myself wanting for more.

10/10 for ep3 and I cant wait to see what masterpiece our dear DPC can craft on his new render pc.

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
So, that update confirms a few things or at least strongly suggests they are true..

1- Maya and Josy are together. That cliffhanger at the end confirms it.
2- Maya is a bisexual girl. Thats why the dad doesn't like her. He is a religious nut. Also a virgin (at least with guys)
3- Bella is attracted to MC, she is trying to get Jill to date him so she cant.
4- Jill likes MC, she isn't interested in Tybalt.
5- Chad might use steroids.
6- Sage doesn't know what Quinn is doing.
7- Sage still wants to be with Chad, probably.
8- Prof. Burke has had affairs with students.

Some other things im probably forgetting, just did 1 PT due to the freezes and stuff. Took 3 hours to do it, pain in the butt.

Also, a new theory. Bella is one of the girls that Burke has had sex with, her husband isn't dead and she feels guilty for cheating on him. Thats why she is cold towards men. The possibility still exists that Chad is gay, he wouldn't even kiss Sage on the lips.
Honestly it feels like both Josy and Maya are going to break up lmao

kurupt87

Jul 23, 2017
Hey guys, I just started a new game and it gives me an error just before the english test starts. Has anybody else experienced this?
I also have this issue - can ignore the first test errors (get 0% but whatcha gonna do?) but the second test gives infinite errors and I can't play past it. Bummer, as this game is hot af.

EmilIrving

Jun 29, 2017
The fighting game, as it is now, is kind of easy. And I was in the Hard mode version. Then again, I had lucked out by buying a point from Derek in the first free roam and decided to first max out Dex. Though on that note, the mini-game does seem to cheat me out of a couple of evasions here and there when it isn't my own fault.

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
I remember posting a while ago about Quinn being upfront about who she is and Maya being a deceitful bitch.

Oh I got slammed for that one.

I'm just gonna slide on through with the "I told you so" dance of joy.

View attachment 373442
Wasn't able to see it for my self ..so I won't belive it till I see it! I really should'nt be reading spoilers tho either!

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
some reason to game repeats random parts of the version or when i click to go next scene i goes back instead of forward, dont know why.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
i guess i'll be posting my opinion on the episode tomorrow or smth because the thread now is filled with people asking for help or complaining about the mini-game xD

dobispdobispdobisp

Jun 21, 2019
This is absolutely the best game I have played on this site. The renders are gorgeous and the story is fantastic to follow. Shoutout to Dr. PinkCake for making magic once again. And while everyone is arguing between Bella/Jill/Maya, I've gotta say-I think my favorite character might be Derek haha

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I still think the music is one of the most underappreciated things about this game. The animations are fantastic as well but it really is nice to have a game with good music and sound for a change.

Reactions: Mr. Orange

just trying

Mar 6, 2019
damn, was expecting more from bella scene but it seems like will have to wait for the next episode for more juicy actions with her

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes