Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
I'm in the same boat, i tried dowloading the modfix thing and now i cant even start the game :'(
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers

have problem this game the game keeps crashing on the first scene with rusty in episode 9

• Angry
Reactions: dinoegg343

lexhen

Jan 18, 2018
ok so i finally fixed my issue with game crashing at the very begining with tommy dressed in vampire and jacob talking.

What caused it was that i loaded a modded save. the modfix can solve that, however for me it simply prevented the game from launching. I had to install a fresh chapter 9, then copy my saves, then add the modfix and it worked.

here is a link to modfix: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9616676

I hope this will help others like me.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xeron_Xr and JackDJ

Adamix91

Jan 3, 2019
ok so i finally fixed my issue with game crashing at the very begining with tommy dressed in vampire and jacob talking.

What caused it was that i loaded a modded save. the modfix can solve that, however for me it simply prevented the game from launching. I had to install a fresh chapter 9, then copy my saves, then add the modfix and it worked.

here is a link to modfix: https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-9-0-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-9616676

I hope this will help others like me.
thanks rapair

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
For those who started, what about the soundtrack and the music, is it still in the atmosphere or has it changed the atmosphere of the game ? :unsure:

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
I only recently finished previous update while not playing since we were able to start repairing mansion. And now whole new chapter is out which, hopefully, includes some scenes with my new fave girl (the one who got sandwiched during dorm party haha). Winter holiday season is such a blessing. I will exercise patience and wait compressed + WT mod tho. Thanks for everyone supporting the project and making useful features for the game! <3

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes