Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
So this probably has been asked already but even with search I was unable to find the answer, which makes sense considering there are 10500 pages almost of posts on this thread (this may actually be the single most popular Renpy game out there with nearly 14k patreon subs, over 10k purchases on Steam, and however many purchases on GOG)

Anyway my question is, is it possible to skip to or only play the female protagonist part of this game or do you have to play through the male protagonist parts of this game to get to the female protagonist part

And how big is the female protagonist part of this game now? Does it have a lot of content (the female prota part of the game)?

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
So this probably has been asked already but even with search I was unable to find the answer, which makes sense considering there are 10500 pages almost of posts on this thread (this may actually be the single most popular Renpy game out there with nearly 14k patreon subs, over 10k purchases on Steam, and however many purchases on GOG)

Anyway my question is, is it possible to skip to or only play the female protagonist part of this game or do you have to play through the male protagonist parts of this game to get to the female protagonist part

And how big is the female protagonist part of this game now? Does it have a lot of content (the female prota part of the game)?
If you are into fMC it's not your game. fMC is irrelevant here (1 hour of playtime or so?)

Reactions: Innocent Chloe

MasksDude

Aug 6, 2021
Just gotta wait for the compressed or fixed version..anywhere i download the zip/file. its files are corrupted when i extract them

MorbidViews21

Aug 3, 2019

No the female character you play as is only temporary, and has very small screen time. You only play as her in the interlude which is after season 2. the interlude is very short. 99.9 percent of this game you play as a male.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Anyone know where the hidden owl is? I feel stupid that I am have been searching everywhere I can't see it.

gdpe359

Jun 20, 2018

The only part that you can play as female protagonist is in the Interlude of season 3, which is a very small part of the game.

angcal

Oct 18, 2019
My game won't open, the following error appears in the log: Could not open 'cache/shaders.txt', Any solutions? Thanks.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes