Kiseki901

Mar 6, 2022
I woudl assume, you made it obvious that you are already playing the new episode without being a 27$ patron. Maybe asked or mentioned something in discord or so... cause... via legal ways you cant play the new episode right now if you are not at least a 27$... are you such a high patron? I guess not, and i dont no how, but DPC catches on something like that VERY fast. Each new update many patrons get ditched cause they play the episode earlier than they should, OR like me... sharing another walkthrough thats not official...

Even using mods pisses DPC off...

But right now? considered the new eipisode is just out now fopr high patrons... i would bet you are not that high to get the episode on patreon and was kinda catched playing.
I just want to know how many special renders in each free roam...anyway if DPC doesn't need my money, so be it

cyberprophet

Apr 19, 2019
For those who started, what about the soundtrack and the music, is it still in the atmosphere or has it changed the atmosphere of the game ? :unsure:
New music tracks are bonkers. Like really. Just go to music player in menu and choose your favorite one to become new intro.

• Wow
Reactions: Envy*

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
New music tracks are bonkers. Like really. Just go to music player in menu and choose your favorite one to become new intro.
Oh not bad, it looks really interesting, I was afraid that the copyright is leaded the atmosphere but it reassures me to read this. :giggle:

Matrix bot

Jun 7, 2020
If you used to walkthrough mod it triggers the pain in the ass "anti-cheat" DPC put in. Gotta wait for scappy to update the mod or someone figures out how to bypass the check again.

DO NOT USE THE CURRENT MODFIX IN THE MAIN POST AS IT IS OUTDATED AND WILL BREAK YOUR GAMES EVEN MORE. WAIT FOR THE UPDATE FIX!

Edit: Oh there is one already a few pages back or go to "Extras" in OP and its the last link there.
Thats why it took so long to relese the game putting anti cheat . why the fuck will you spend time on that

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

does someone know where the "second costume" pack quest is?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is that the bathroom with a bathtub in it. I go to the bathroom next the mc bedroom and I see a bloody handprint on the curtain but I can't click on it.

Also where is the hidden owl?

warnik

Jun 15, 2019
Where are the three keys in the haunted house ( only found one in freezer ) ??
look at the back of the gate from where you entered the haunted house. There's a paper with clues. Then go to the cage and look in the upper left to middle area

Loyo

Jan 17, 2020
Hi, apologies if this has already been asked before, but what is the latest point you can go in the story without losing any LI? I'd like to create a save so I don't have to restart from too early every time I want to try another branch.

Thx

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes