Geralt Wick

May 3, 2019
Idk if its only me but i felt bored by how long the party freeroam was.Dont get me wrong, i enjoyed it but for me this episode kinda stood out to the rest of the game not in a good way. I've felt kinda on a leash there, what i enjoyed about BAD a lot was the tv-show feeling of the game when you jump between scenes and something meaningful happends, game just lost a bit of pace. I hope the new mini game dont mean we get party every episode. On one hand episode was big and quality of renders was amazing, on the other it didn't really push the story as much as i hoped.

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Can someone spoil me what giving the chick a drink from the "dont drink" booze does something horrible? I dont want to need to reload.

chimidot

Oct 21, 2017
i tried to play the game without the patch / mod and while i'm on jill's route the game acts funny.. bella is my guest dressed as a mummy then she meets jill outside and then comes in and wears a mask.. and now i 'entered' a loop when bella wanted to talk with jill and climbs the stairs, and then sage recognizes bella while dressed as a mummy.. and the scenes repeats in a loop: bella meets jill outside -> she wears the mask -> climbs the stairs -> sage recognizes bella as a mummy..

Reactions: pepetali

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
i dont get people complains about Sage, she dont like talking about feelings, last episode is not about she "changing" is about she being in a position where she HAVE to talk about feelings, even if she donst like it, she also was pretty clear about wanting a partner that help her experimenting new things, and seems like she loved the threesome. It seems like people were expecting for her to turn into Jill or something...
Now about the mini game...trash, BUT to be fair, if u choose to skip mini games (yes, back at the start of the game ) u are not forced to play this mini game (i have a save game with mini games disabled, odd enough, and the game didnt even ask me to skip the mini game, so... nice)
The update feels like a 5 or a 6 out of 10, wich is bad, but my only question after playing this with "others" as my previous choice and the Sage path is Riona LI????!!! u talk to her about looking for someone if she wants a real relationship, and then in the others path she leave u hanging, kinda like she needs to think about something, and in the Sage path, she tell u that she wont be wishing u a happy ending with ur partner (im guessing she say this regardless of ur partner and no just Sage) but Riona´s been leveling up as a character in the last episode and now in this one too.
Who´s the girl with the blue eyes?

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I am stuck in the haunted mansion. I have the last 2 keys but I cannot find the code for the freezer.
Any tips ?
Search in that bdsm thing in the middle of the room. That thing you put hands and the heard of a prisioner to behead them. open that thing and the numbers will pop up, so you can open the freezer.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
damn i can't find 2 of the keys in the haunted mansion. found the one in the locked freezer but i see no evidence of the other 2. plus the flashlight gives off such a dim light it's really hard to see much in there. enjoying the rest of the update so far though.

Reactions: Matiba

xortor

May 3, 2018
damn i can't find 2 of the keys in the haunted mansion. found the one in the locked freezer but i see no evidence of the other 2. plus the flashlight gives off such a dim light it's really hard to see much in there. enjoying the rest of the update so far though.
Go back and look at the sign on the door.

Reactions: robrize2169

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
The note on the door you entered through has clues about the other 2 keys. You can't interact with the cage and the jars until you read the note. Also if you turn of the effects in the settings then the room will become properly lit and you won't need the flashlight.

Reactions: buser333

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I am just imagining people like myself who likes to run many different paths. Having to play the free roam over and over again. Because it won't be easy to skip stuff, like if it was a normal VN. You will be forced to do some stuff if you wanna get all scenes unlocked on the many different paths and actually know what happens on each story. I will have to disable the minigames, but still I am gonna get gated in every feature of the free roams to get to the stories I want. I used to always play from the beginning when a new episode is released. Now I don't think it will be enjoyable for me after episode 9, stuck in a huge free roam. I will deffo rely on mods to unlock scenes and that is it.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes