anonac1234

Aug 22, 2017
I have a new found respect for Jill players. This is the first time i legit got bored playing BADIK. I just finished my Sage romance save and what a dissapointment. Ending was awesome but going forward, you either play with cheats or full DIK.
And he plans to add more characters to this bloat? See you all in 1.5 years.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
LMAO... Pinkcake is fucking up all those mods in the OP... but not SanchoMod. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: I see his little tricks all in the scripts... anti-mobile, anti-scrappy, anti-gallery unlock, etc. But haven't found any anti-SanchoMod (yet) :p
I was messing with the dev console and I saw he changed a lot of stuff, to try to make things harder in this episode. lol

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
oh god damn it. really DPC a blackout after the haunted mansion. it was bad enough i couldn't find shit in the haunted mansion but now i gotta search the whole fuckin DIK mansion for something else now..please..no more making me squint my shitty eyes to find stuff in the dark..have a heart bro. not everyone has perfect eyesight. especially an old fuck like me..:ROFLMAO:

bxchun

Oct 24, 2020
I was quite surprised playing my neutral jill save when the game let me grab Bianca's ass, ain't complaining tho. We are definitely getting Bianca, Sally and at the very least Josy solo path soon (Rejected Path, I haven't played my M&J Josy focused yet).

ScareKing

May 27, 2017
This is true. The interlude was way more fullfilling than this episode. I don't even wanna try playing other routes like I always use to. I will only wait someone release a gallery mod, unlock the rest and that will be probably it.
Same, i play every possible route in this game but the amount of free roam in this episode make it annoying to repeat all over again for some different scenes.

Nov 17, 2021
I was quite surprised playing my neutral jill save when the game let me grab Bianca's ass, ain't complaining tho. We are definitely getting Bianca, Sally and at the very least Josy solo path soon (Rejected Path, I haven't played my M&J Josy focused yet).
Yeah, my favorite route is Jill Neutral with lots of cheating, and Bianca is hot and seems to be trouble. I'm very disappointed with this episode as we didn't get to cheat on Jill with anyone at the party.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes