robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
anyone have the locations for the free roam pack quest? i saw a post earlier but i can't seem to find it now that i need it

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
okay not to sound ungrateful or anything but is there any other link besides these two because I've been trying to download this for the 3rd time now but both links are pretty slow and the fact that they don't have resume capabilities make it worse because i was at 98% after 3 hours and the power went out....my laptop nearly kissed the wall:cry: and i'd like to avoid that if possible..
If JokerLeader is happy with it I can put up a torrent for the compressed version too. It'd be temporary though, we'd probably remove it after a few days.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Before I do it all again, what does count as "getting my dick out" during the Party? Please tell me it's not also about kissing girls.

Edit: It's just about the Cum-petition

Last edited:

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Before I do it all again, what does count as "getting my dick out" during the Party? Please tell me it's not also about kissing girls.
one event for one save and one girl o maybe more girls but only at the end you can have sex

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Welp! I am gonna say this again but I feel like being a dik ended with season 2, so far season 3 is just the climax of episode 8 with now ep9 boring free roam events. (Like damn dude? Why do I need to talk to random characters on my 10/8 routes) The plot for this episodes also sucked bad. I was hoping to see some vixen drama, temptation or maybe we can see the relationship dynamic. It seems like nothing changed and the game is still stuck at Mc either fuck characters or not. (Honestly excuses work only for interlude not an actual episode)

Kaasje404

Apr 15, 2021
I was expecting much more of this episode, after one year its very dissapointing. Episode 9 is called Vixens and MC didnt get action with any of them.
Are the vixens the girls that stood at the balcony inside for most of the episode or the strippers?

ameets21

Oct 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Hi! your game is awesome bro! I am a 3d artist, and a Daz artist too please if you need any help please let me know.
Now about this game... I use to love this game until one day I suddenly sees Female Protagonist which made my mood off.
being male I am interested to play a male protagonist. but honestly, you really created a masterpiece hope when this game is completed we will see an option where you can choose male or female

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes