Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Its been a while since I played, but for some reason sage is not my love interest anymore and I remember picking her every time I could before. Is that because of having an affair with Jade? Or did something get messed up in safe transfer?

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
LMAO... Pinkcake is fucking up all those mods in the OP... but not SanchoMod. :LOL: :ROFLMAO: I see his little tricks all in the scripts... anti-mobile, anti-scrappy, anti-gallery unlock, etc. But haven't found any anti-SanchoMod (yet) :p
That is kind of fucked up. I mean this game is literary fucking hard to keep up without the mods. Like damn, I slowly think I am giving up on the game... it seems like I might not be the only one. I respect his work but his trying so hard to dominate and stop people like yourself from helping others play his game is too much.

Welp, I'm go ahead wait for mod to play this then & find something else to play thanks again for the update.

maybim2legit

Jul 18, 2020
Can someone please help me with this!
So I played through all of BADIK including the interlude on my mac laptop. Since then I've gotten a new PC so I want to continue my story/save on that new PC. Where is the transfer save located on mac and where would I save it on PC so that I can import it into season 3??

Jenaah

Aug 21, 2017
Any Tips about those keys?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Read the message left behind you. Then on the right, pick the desks with goo tubes. You will find one key.
Second on start with rack on the center of the room. Click it, then click the upper part, it will unlock, and the numbers for fridge will be on the rack's upper right side.
Third on is in the cage, open it, then look up, it's in the near middle of the wall.

Reactions: VOYEUR

ognani

Mar 19, 2021
DiK path sucked this episode holy shit. DPC blue balling us is getting kinda boring now. Multiple times this episode it seems like you're about to get it on with one of the side girls and then they're just like fuck it I'm outta here lmao Super boring. If we don't get Karen or Sally next episode I give up...

NonChalantly

Feb 4, 2018
Hi mates

Got a question: is S3 a stand alone game? Or can I download the patch and place it in v0.8.1(I guess not but I thought I'll ask anyways)?

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
For ep9 Im missing 2 scenes, 3rd row from the top 2nd & 4th scenes. Any hints for a fellow DiK? Thanks in advance!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes