May 9, 2021
Sage branch

Expectation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reailty:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this an out of season April Fool's joke? Does DPC review his work for consistency check?
You make a big decision becoming a couple but the girl is back to the fuck-buddy attitude...
Now I'm really worried DPC is gonna ruin Sage...
Nah. It's consistent with Sage's character. She's not going to turn off her libido just because she's now in a relationship anymore than Jill is going to say 'I'm your little fuck slut' when she's having sex with the MC. I would say all the stuff that you are looking for with Sage - the romantic stuff - is something that will happen over time.

somedude321

Oct 28, 2019
Reactions: osirismp

antoinedemoan

Apr 23, 2021
Reading the reactions, this might be the first BADIK update I will just SKIP. I play this game because of the story (which seems to have not only taken a backseat, but got killed off in this update with a lot of inconsistencies) and always hated free roam and the mini games(mansion, hello, that was torture right form hell, except the brawler, I am a sucker for that one) According to what I have read, this one is a big free roam with sex and like 0 progression only having one at the end as a cliffhanger. It really seems DPC fucked this up this time quite badly. Not that it will matter, considering how many patreons he has, still, something changed here and our ultrafeminist/sjw/simp writer/dev lost his touch. Prove me wrong.
If you play for progression of the story it might be wise to skip. Huge free roam, where dialoge for some characters is really good (for future episodes). It was nothing more then a halloweenparty storywise. Dunno if he fucked up (because i dont know how his vision for this season is) but time will tell i guess.

Reactions: StingerWolf

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
So...

* Sage flirts with Maya
* if you play your drinking game right Sage makes out with Josy
* when asked who she thinks is the sexiest HOT, Maya names Sage
* when asked about potential candidate for a foursome, Josy names Sage

my MC who (had to) let Sage go to stay with the throuple: :whistle::coffee:

j766

May 15, 2017
So I noticed the gallery for Season 3 doesn't show anything from the previous seasons. Is there any way to get one version of the game with all seasons of the gallery available? Or am I going to have to annoyingly switch between versions to play/see all of it?

Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
So, let's make sure you have to have 6 or 7 separate saves for each episode to play the different paths, then turn the next episode into a giant sandbox. Feel like the entire update is DPC trolling the players. Makes me sad. :cry:
On the upside, it will probably take a year to play all the paths, and the next episode should be about out by then. :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: Exalted Text

demarcuscousins

May 17, 2022
Does anyone know the requirements for getting the lily scene at the start of the episode? Also, if I meet the conditions for the scene will she show up in the phone's texts at the beginning or does it come later? Not sure it's worth the trouble to try and get but still

billbob69

Apr 18, 2021
Does anyone else have the game crashing on them a few lines into the new update? It happened to me on both the update patch and new compressed download.

Borkie56

Oct 25, 2020
I have the following problem: In the very first scene between Tommy and Jacob the closes without any error message, exactly after Jacobs sentence that the mansion looks scary.
Does anyone know about this and how to fix it? (Full download)

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
No way DPC went through at least 2 playthroughs of his nightmare freeroam game and went: ya.... that's fun... let's keep it like that!
Right!?

What does it even add to the game?

There's no shot I'm replaying this shit
yeah so far I have like 3 paths that I like, but with this update I am already pissed off just playing one of them, it's a fucking chore with all the shitty free-roam

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes