nino9015

Nov 20, 2020
I believe it's the main room. At least, in the notes I took that's what I have under "talk to sage" but it might be from a different stage, idk. Also kind of absurd that I had to take notes at all lmao, but it made it much easier for subsequent playthroughs. Also, to restock the cakes you go from the room w/ the table that has punch/a plate of cakes, click the cakes, then dining room, click the fridge, return to start and click the plate of cakes.

If I'm not mistaken, I think there is a name change option in the settings.

Thank you for your reply. I did the cake quest. Now I'm left with finding sage and I don't understand how to do it

demarcuscousins

May 17, 2022
Thank you for your reply. I did the cake quest. Now I'm left with finding sage and I don't understand how to do it
If it's not the main party room, it might be main party room then back one (south arrow). Other option is the locked door -- Left Hallway, leftmost door (this is where Sage will be when it's time to start the Cumpetition)

Reactions: dav3knight

scalvi

Uploader
Donor
Mar 17, 2020
Sage branch

Expectation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reailty:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is this an out of season April Fool's joke? Does DPC review his work for consistency check?
You make a big decision becoming a couple but the girl is back to the fuck-buddy attitude...
Now I'm really worried DPC is gonna ruin Sage...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes