DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Ok guys I keep seeing same questions over and over. Ill try to answer some here.

1. You see at end 3 choices and 1 will always be locked based on your DIK/Chick affinity.

SAGE - DIK affinity and neutral in some cases ( be a bad person , fight, go to hookers etc)
BELLA- CHICK affinity and Neutral in some cases ( be as understanding and cool with most people, avoid fight when posible etc)
DEREK-Neutral ,DIK,CHICK

Now from now on I think game will branch on depending on who you chose to live with . We will probably have new dialogues, scenes and the replayabilty will be huge.

2. Main girls
Now you could get most of the scenes unlocked if you are neutral but it will be harder in future, so from what I saw during my multiple plays thats what most of them like:
Bella,Jill - Chick ( Bella will recommend Jill to date you if you are a nice guy overall , Jill is more forgiving to your bad behavior sometimes)
Sage- DIK ( she likes bad boys, she will even offer you to be her friend with benefit if you have High DIK number)
Josy,Maya- now these girls are tricky due to curent content, I could unlock all scenes with them no mater my behavior as long as I was focused on them.

3.Minigames
Yes you can disable them at start of episode 1 when game asks you about tutorial. And no at this point by disabling them you dont miss anything since VAULTS unlock the renders you would get from minigames. Just use each code on each episode and Voila you have all renders. All its missing now are the magazine renders you get by exploring.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I can understand people liking Jill, what I don't understand is how people can like a character with such a sourpuss look sewed to her face all the time (Bella). It is not healthy and tells of deep mental issues. This +being married older woman to military guy... Ya that's a no from me.

Reactions: Irondic

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
I can't wait for the dust to settle so we can start theories to answer all the new questions Episode 3 left us with:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Have I forgotten something? Do y'all have any theories?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I did not have the mod, I tried starting a new game, I loaded a save: the result is still the same: game crashes and I have to rewatch the intro...

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
This game has ruined all the other games.

It's so fucking great no other game can possibly compete with it.

The dialogue, the characters, the story, the graphics, the twists. It's all incredible.
Just like playing the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt for the first time, after that, every game is just not good enough...

Just like this one, being a DIK is a few levels above all other great games here on F95
hell, i'm thinking about the game the next day, no TV show or movie did that to me never...

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The most popular theory is that Bella's husband died overseas and she's probably just a widow. However one big critique of your theory is that it still doesn't explain Bella's negative view towards men in general. Women with that kinda mindset just don't whore themselves out like that. Whatever we're about to uncover with Bella won't be good but for her it'll be beyond worth it.

Reactions: Xaos

jing_overcome

Dec 16, 2018
Just like playing the Witcher 3 Wild Hunt for the first time, after that, every game is just not good enough...

Just like this one, being a DIK is a few levels above all other great games here on F95
hell, i'm thinking about the game the next day, no TV show or movie did that to me never...
Well since DrPinkcake created the best game before aka Acting Lessons, this one's is on another level

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The most popular theory is that Bella's husband died overseas and she's probably just a widow. However one big critique of your theory is that it still doesn't explain Bella's negative view towards men in general. Women with that kinda mindset just don't whore themselves out like that. Whatever we're about to uncover with Bella won't be good but for her it'll be beyond worth it.
Thats what bugs me the entire time. If her husband died she should be still in grief but she up front hate men. So i doubt he is dead and her "my basement is full of corpses" has some meaning in the future. But i still believe it will be way worse then maya and josy.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I can understand people liking Jill, what I don't understand is how people can like a character with such a sourpuss look sewed to her face all the time (Bella). It is not healthy and tells of deep mental issues. This +being married older woman to military guy... Ya that's a no from me.
its fun to tease Bella. Also, I am looking for the chance to turn her frown into an ahegao :D

Reactions: playerdude

jaques

Aug 11, 2016
Ok guys I keep seeing same questions over and over. Ill try to answer some here.

1. You see at end 3 choices and 1 will always be locked based on your DIK/Chick affinity.

SAGE - DIK affinity and neutral in some cases ( be a bad person , fight, go to hookers etc)
BELLA- CHICK affinity and Neutral in some cases ( be as understanding and cool with most people, avoid fight when posible etc)
DEREK-Neutral ,DIK,CHICK

Now from now on I think game will branch on depending on who you chose to live with . We will probably have new dialogues, scenes and the replayabilty will be huge.

Sage- DIK ( she likes bad boys, she will even offer you to be her friend with benefit if you have High DIK number)
You sure? I had Sage (and Bella) as option at the end and had the friends with benefits offer. Even though I have Chick affinity. Did do 1 major DIK choice according end stats(not sure which)

No console manipulation involved.

Last edited:
Reactions: 88dBJ2vR62SW

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
seriously these shuffle puzzles make me want to kill myself ive tried looking up online guides on how to do them but i still cant figure it out i must have a dented forehead or some shit and i got close one time but the fucking timer ran out because you are apparently supposed to finish it in like 5 seconds because youre a god damn physics genius or some shit - i just wanna jerk off dude have mercy

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes