Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
This game has ruined all the other games.

It's so fucking great no other game can possibly compete with it.

The dialogue, the characters, the story, the graphics, the twists. It's all incredible.
It's a good game but come on ruin other games? I don't think so. Don't get me wrong the animation and renders and everything are great and I guess it depends how much you love having drama in your game.

RickJencans

Mar 11, 2019
okay lads i solved the fucking shuffle puzzles forever - here's how to do it -
step 1 - have process explorer or some easy way to suspend and resume processes .
step 2 - start the shuffle and immediately suspend process
step 3 - put the puzzle into this site
step 4 - resume process to make your moves, suspend to get more time to learn the next moves
step 5 - fuck shuffle puzzles

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
that and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe it's something to do with the husband leaving the help could be that she is just a very lonely woman also the library scene is very telling as well that something has happened. But something that got me Did I detect a hint of jealousy perhaps when the MC told her he had asked Jill out?

kakariki

Jul 20, 2018
Theories.. potential spoilers.

Isabella - She's a widow. Her husband was Jill's brother. That could explain why Isabella is so protective of Jill and why Prof Burke publicly asked Isabella out.

Josy/Maya - Josy + Maya are a thing. Maya's father found out, condition of him paying for her tuition was ending her relationship with Josy. Maya refused = family drama. Derek supported Maya in someway related to that, that's why she owed him a favor. Josy told MC, "I'm in a relationship", but hasn't mentioned a boyfriend.
Are you a wizard?

Reactions: Redd23
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes