Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
i don't get why so many of you are angry at Maya? in my playthrough she didn't do anything bad and was willing to have some fun with me, shared her lesbian story and how her dad treated her, so please explain
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So both are not relationship material and depending if derek knew the whole time or not he can go fuck himself as well.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
This update scenes with which girls? And which paths. For example with DIK path Jade or Chick path Maya or Neutral Josy?

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This update has put maya and josie , jill and bella way lower then the side chicks only sage for me now.. :devilish: Even chad became friendly and higher then the main li.. that is a bad thing..

I gues now i will be playing this game as a massive Dik.. That is forsure.. :devilish: and screw anyone over that gets in my way..

Dr Pinkcake did outdo himself again in new major update. (y) :devilish:

Last edited:

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
This update has put maya and josie , jill and bella way lower then the side chicks only sage for me now.. :devilish: Even chad became friendly and higher then the main li.. that is a bad thing..

I gues now i will be playing this game as a massive Dik.. That is forsure.. :devilish: and screw anyone over that gets in my way..
So far only quinn, sage, the teachers and bella looks like legits options, fuck josie/jill/maya

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
I mean, obviously these girls aren't going to be ok with you banging them all . This update caused all the girls to more or less admit they like MC, we're going to have to pick. Maybe specific pairings can work (Jill/Bella and Josy/Maya) but you definitely cant have them all.
Or just to piss Tybalt off, Jade and Jill.

Hadley

Sep 18, 2017
The Animations are incredible in this Game, but I feel a typical DrPinkCake Story coming. Maybe this time someone murders you and you die sad and lonely...

Reactions: stepjo

Orrangutang

May 11, 2019
Also, +1 to fuck the Brawler minigame. Response time is way too short.

(yes, I know you can turn them off, but then you lose out on the special renders)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
I mean, obviously these girls aren't going to be ok with you banging them all . This update caused all the girls to more or less admit they like MC, we're going to have to pick. Maybe specific pairings can work (Jill/Bella and Josy/Maya) but you definitely cant have them all.
i dont really see any part going well josie and maya will end badly and they are not trustworthy... Bella and Jill to me causes the same effect only Sage so far has been more consistance in her approach. even if she dont seem to be want to have a relationship but stuff could change later on.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
While acknowledging that it's only version 0.3, but with the already sizeable amount of content, I think one small disappointment with the game so far is the lack of branches in the game. I just replayed the game from scratch being DIK/CHIK/Neutral and all of them pretty much felt the same-ish. It doesn't really help that relationship with the girls don't seem to be affected by affinity either.

I really hope there will be more meaningful branches in the future. Maybe starting from some differences between staying with Derek/Sage/Bella.

khann

Jan 10, 2018
For all the people who complained about ntr lovers that would show up after the update

I can tell you that having to wait for the Android version is by far the worst ntr experience, please the66 , save me:cry:

Reactions: Sasako

leyre

Jun 29, 2017
The Animations are incredible in this Game, but I feel a typical DrPinkCake Story coming. Maybe this time someone murders you and you die sad and lonely...
Jill and Bella develop a relationship, with Tybalt masturbating secretly while watching

Maya and Josie become a feminist lesbian couple

Quinn and the DIK leader die from an overdose

Sage forgives Chad and they get married. They have 5 childrens, Chad keeps cheating on her, sage became an alcoholic whore

With quinn dead the rest of the chicks lose their money source so they have to resort to becoming prostitutes

Derek becomes a sad and lonely bastard incapable of holding a relationship for more than a day

Our MC ends up with both teachers

The End

Or the MC wakes up from a long coma and everything was a dream, also he lost his legs and penis in a freaky accident

Last edited:

darkstrife

Dec 13, 2018
While acknowledging that it's only version 0.3, but with the already sizeable amount of content, I think one small disappointment with the game so far is the lack of branches in the game. I just replayed the game from scratch being DIK/CHIK/Neutral and all of them pretty much felt the same-ish. It doesn't really help that relationship with the girls don't seem to be affected by affinity either.

I really hope there will be more meaningful branches in the future. Maybe starting from some differences between staying with Derek/Sage/Bella.
Same. Hoping once the DIK/CHICK bar gets reduced to a certain point, you can no longer continue on that path. It seems like the most logical thing planned otherwise what's the point of these "major" decisions that chop off the DIK/CHICK bar

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
JUst replaying the Josy-date-sex scene when her dad and his wife MONICA returned home ... could it be the same Monica from Where the heart is married the MC - he unknowingly already had a daughter JOSY from his relationship with Sandra? - and they are now the parents of Josy and the possible future-in-laws of the MC in BaDIK ??? Or is this too fanciful ...??:LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes