MLBnoob

Mar 13, 2019
This is a DPC game it's too logical to have all that :LOL: right now I wish we could just have the girl we want without all the drama involving them, the other drama is fine with the pledge stuff and everything but I just can't be doing with all these secrets being kept from us it's not a good way to gain trust.
But Zoey visiting MC may add fuel to the fire with the main LIs especially if she gets handsy or being too affectionate with MC while they/some of them are present. I mean we don't expect Zoey to visit MC and this is a DPC game, he can be a unpredictable at times.

ODDDDDDDDDDy

May 21, 2018
Alright I'm crawling out of my lurking cave just so I can talk about this game because it's so good.

I honestly don't understand the hate towards Maya and Josy. Josy already warned the MC she was in a relationship and Maya said not to fall for her and they both seem to tolerate with the MC doing whatever the fuck he wants since he's not in a relationship with either of them. It's not like the MC (depending on how you play I guess) and the other LI's are saints either, every single one of them is a cheater except for Jill. Maya and Josy both seem to genuinely like the MC but the timing could not have been worse for all 3 of them. I don't even think the MC would feel betrayed at all he probably feels awkward about the situation more than anything.

Everyone has a pretty interesting story going on for them and is carrying some type of baggage except for Jill, her story is pretty vanilla but it is only episode 3 so we'll see how her story turns out.

At first I thought Bella had Stockholm syndrome and was in an abusive relationship. But I like the theory that she has a husband in the military who died, it fits nicely with the ending we got in this update. And I guess you can also tie both theories together which might explain her attitude towards men.

Chad is hiding something and a part of me thinks he's gay or into cross dressing/cross dressers. Maybe he was dating MC's old roommate? xD I don't think he would jump the MC just for blackmailing him for cheating since it doesn't look like he's into Sage that much. I think his secret has to be pretty embarrassing for him and could ruin his reputation since he's a jock.

Quinn seems to be running a drug/prostitution ring which gives me more reason to stay away from her and disease infested friends. But at least the story with her and whatever she's doing has me intrigued I'm looking forward to how that part of the story turns out. My only worry is Maya, hopefully she doesn't get too involved with whatever Quinn is doing.

Overall this is a great update, I'm really liking the development of each character.

I'm biased but I think DPC is definitely the best adult game dev on Patreon imo, he really sets a high standard. This game already has thousands of renders, a ton of animations and each update is high quality with only 3 months between each release. DPC is really spoiling us and he's doing all of this while having a full time job which is pretty amazing.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
So, I tried every version of this game, officially crunched, both compressed versions and since the Dev blames all problems on that walk-through mod (which I never installed before) I even tried that out.

Also, because I might have dementia (how would I know) I played ep. 2 again, which works perfectly. So why does it freeze constantly for me and a handful of others, but runs smoothly for all of you people?

Nachtvogel

Jul 30, 2018
So its time to create different saves for each girl now and one to see how much i can fuck up trying to be with everyone.

Before i do that one quick question:
When i disable the Mini-Games at the beginning, how does that work in termes of the fighting with Dawe(?) and Chad? Will it count as an automatic loss? And what happens with the schoolwork, will i fail each class when i disable the Mini-Games?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes