RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Man your sign about being dick pick is realy in game? Or fan thing? This looks amazing! I'm playing now episode 3 but I dont see Bella scene not yet :( I'm waiting do someting with bella like 2 episode but not come yet I gues. I love her she is most sexy and amazing girl in this game for me :love:

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
This is getting interesting. I am liking this more and more. And for this episode's ending... I hope we will be able to have a nice 3 way relationship this time and not be forced to let one of them burn alive, hehe.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

Being A DIK [v0.3.0] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 3.98GB
both compressed copies have 2 files that are errored, math_cheat.png and math_choice.png
can't do the math quiz cuz of that.

Reactions: bas
Oct 24, 2017
Alright I'm crawling out of my lurking cave just so I can talk about this game because it's so good.
Indeed.

No or only few contrived tropes of adult games.

Great dialog writing (it's rare that I don't just skip most of the dialog cause it sucks anyway in most games).

Great plot (I actually genuinely is curious about what is going to happen and am eagerly awaiting the next update) .

Great characters.

Great renders (with attention to small details like a boob not just point straight out into the air, when the girl is lying on her side).

Acting Lessons was good. But this is a huge step up. Love it.

Last edited:

Yahner

Mar 27, 2018
Super high quality game, love the renders and animations.

The new brawler game is a lot of fun honestly. Took me a bit to get into, and the first fight of EP3 you get dumped into is a really rough one but with enough practice I started to enjoy it more than the old one.

Also Sage is still the best girl, but I feel like we aren't on her radar outside of 'support'. :(

Reactions: Redd23

Gwinb777

Mar 8, 2018
Man your sign about being dick pick is realy in game? Or fan thing? This looks amazing! I'm playing now episode 3 but I dont see Bella scene not yet :( I'm waiting do someting with bella like 2 episode but not come yet I gues. I love her she is most sexy and amazing girl in this game for me :love:
It's a special render, I wish it was a scene, but it isn't... yet.
You can unlock it in this 3rd update.

Reactions: Mormont

Ak07

Nov 13, 2018
For all the people who complained about ntr lovers that would show up after the update

I can tell you that having to wait for the Android version is by far the worst ntr experience, please the66 , save me:cry:
I feel u brother.. I am waiting for Android version too... No reply from the66

Reactions: Airamz141

PJWhoopie

May 14, 2019
Some of you must be playin' a chaste/saintly route...

For me, I had been bird doggin' Maya, Josy, Camila, Jade, Bella, Mona, Quinn, Sage... and every stripper in the club.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ha... the Hypocrisy
*If anything, I want em' more now!

anyway.

Outstanding game.

All you that can pick ONE best girl are hella better than me. I want them all.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes