desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I had to replay the game from the beginning and stay mostly neutral so Bella doesn't get locked out. I do like Sage and there are probably lots of sexy time there, but I just know all the drama and hilarity will be in Bella's house.

I think I have a decent idea about the 3 choices at the end.

1) Derek - Ep4 Focus will be on Maya and Josy relationship and all that family drama.
2) Sage - Get closer to Sage and story focus on Chad backstory maybe more info on HOTs
3) Bella - Figure out her past. Bella/Jill focus.

If we consider how DPC has been developing his games, there probably won't be distinct branches. He opts more for variations and +/- scenes based on your choices. Eventually all 3 will probably converge at the end of the episode and end up at the same spot with some variations.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
Although this Josy Maya thing may not be too good for their fans ....I LOVE IT!!! To me those two are the kind ho hum likable type but have no ..catch on fire burning romance potential for our MC..Isabella and Jill are those. With Josy and Maya out of the picture for our MC he'll have more time to focus on Isabella...god I hope so...or Jill. She actually looked jealous when our MC was talking to Jill that one time in the library :love:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Maou25

cucubau111

Jan 24, 2019
Such a great game!

Each and every one of these girls could carry another game as the main character on their own.

Jill is particularly unlucky, she would probably be the best girl in every game except this one. You just can't beat Bella.

Terenass

Oct 28, 2017
Well hopefully bella end OK, because that message was strange like warning to not get too close to that character. She could be like next nurse or something - who knows whit this autor =p

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
So much overreaction. Do you guys want a cliche fairy tale story or something?

Things are dramatized as it normally is in fiction. That said, DPC is bar none the best dev in terms of creating life like characters. Relationships are not so cut and dry. I've experienced similar situations with a girl back in college. She was in a long distance relationship but it was rocky. Constnatly fighting with her BF. We slowly developed mutual feelings over the course of the year and fooled around a bit but didnt go all the way. Eventually she broke things off with me and we moved on.

It's not unheard of for someone to develop feelings for another person while they are in a relationship, especially if the relationship is in a rough patch or involves long distance. How far they take it and how expediently they settle things one way or another is important, but its pretty funny how quickly people are raising their pitchforks. Its high school and college. This is the period when people explore relationships and find themselves. They are not looking for marriage or something.

Yes Maya and Josey situation is pretty much cheating, but they are conflicted and confused themselves. Now the chances of two lesbians falling for the same guy independently is far fetched, but thats why its a game right? XD
They are not lesbians, they are bisexuals. They also seemed really willing to break up (Quinn ready to have sex), ( Josy ready to put her cards on the table and go stay with Mc at his dorm room).

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
How the hell can DPC have a full time 8-10h job and still have the time to build a game on a massive scale like this???

Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
Josy and Maya feels like a red herring tbh. I’m talking about the huge drama stuff. Bella is where it’s at probably.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Josy and Maya feels like a red herring tbh. I’m talking about the huge drama stuff. Bella is where it’s at probably.
It's got Megan and Melissa written all over it again and we know what happened there two girls that both liked the MC decided to share him ;)

Reactions: DrackDrap

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
So as always DPC never ceases to amaze us with how the story progresses and how amazing the episodes are,
this was one hell of an episode (get it cuz hell week ? haha, damn humor) how bella and the mc's relationship progressed and how josy's surprise visit turned out and how we freaking asked jill out in front of tyballs (get it? cuz mellons ? i should really stop with these xD) anyway that really was a hit to him. Josy and maya on the other hand, well let's just say that things are getting indeed spicy and dramatic but hey we could hit it off and get a threesome and boom we have one task off the list xD. What i like the most is that when you play this game you truly feel the emotions of the characters and you feel the variety of the personalities that we have, that DPC made.
Derek was the mvp imo tho with his jokes and humor and when he was serious too.
All in all this episode was a masterpiece and we felt each and every character that we interacted with! oh yeah and DPC GIVE US MORE JADE NEXT TIME. I swear if i had the money i'd give it to DPC cuz he makes amazing games and he deserves it for what he gives us.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes