desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
So much overreaction. Do you guys want a cliche fairy tale story or something?

Things are dramatized as it normally is in fiction. That said, DPC is bar none the best dev in terms of creating life like characters. Relationships are not so cut and dry. I've experienced similar situations with a girl back in college. She was in a long distance relationship but it was rocky. Constnatly fighting with her BF. We slowly developed mutual feelings over the course of the year and fooled around a bit but didnt go all the way. Eventually she broke things off with me and we moved on.

It's not unheard of for someone to develop feelings for another person while they are in a relationship, especially if the relationship is in a rough patch or involves long distance. How far they take it and how expediently they settle things one way or another is important, but its pretty funny how quickly people are raising their pitchforks. Its high school and college. This is the period when people explore relationships and find themselves. They are not looking for marriage or something.

Yes Maya and Josey situation is pretty much cheating, but they are conflicted and confused themselves. Now the chances of two lesbians falling for the same guy independently is far fetched, but thats why its a game right? XD

badass

Jul 24, 2017
This game is too good to be worked on side job. I hope next Patron goal would be working full time on this game :D

darkstrife

Dec 13, 2018
So much overreaction. Do you guys want a cliche fairy tale story or something?

Things are dramatized as it normally is in fiction. That said, DPC is bar none the best dev in terms of creating life like characters. Relationships are not so cut and dry. I've experienced similar situations with a girl back in college. She was in a long distance relationship but it was rocky. Constnatly fighting with her BF. We slowly developed mutual feelings over the course of the year and fooled around a bit but didnt go all the way. Eventually she broke things off with me and we moved on.

It's not unheard of for someone to develop feelings for another person while they are in a relationship, especially if the relationship is in a rough patch or involves long distance. How far they take it and how expediently they settle things one way or another is important, but its pretty funny how quickly people are raising their pitchforks. Its high school and college. This is the period when people explore relationships and find themselves. They are not looking for marriage or something.

Yes Maya and Josey situation is pretty much cheating, but they are conflicted and confused themselves. Now the chances of two lesbians falling for the same guy independently is far fetched, but thats why its a game right? XD
Exactly. It's not like they set out to manipulate him. Maya even warned him, and Josy did kind of lie, but still told him she was in a relationship.

I skimmed through the thread before playing ep 3 and I was preparing myself for something awful to happen. Then it was over, and I was like, that's it? As far as I'm concerned, all girls are still on the menu, with none being irredeemable.

Hecatoncheyr

Jul 22, 2017
For everyone having issues with the minigame, spend some cash on skill points and put it all into DEX. You'll have more than half a microsecond to put in the commands after that. POW and MOV just make it less time to win the fight (which doesn't matter when you lose every fight), HP helps you have some cushion for mistakes. But none of those matter if you don't pump some DEX to even input the commands.

I was borderline rage after about 20 minutes until I figured it out. Finding/making cash in this game is easy, so don't be afraid to spend it in the app. I didn't lose any fights for all three episodes after pumping DEX to 3 initially (and 4 shortly after). Be aware that there appears to be at least some minor RNG, because the CPU fighters have access to counterattacks right off the bat, so you'll automatically miss/take a few hits even when doing everything right. But its not a problem once DEX is up and you drop a point or 2 in HP.

Billi.bolli

Aug 12, 2018
I literally can't say a bad thing about this update, everything improved, the UI, the fight scenes and the h-scenes too - in my opinion Dr Pink Cake can start full time on this beautiful projekt.
Ps: I'm on team Bella :love: and team Jade (The blonde teacher, with big tiddies)

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is a DPC game it's too logical to have all that :LOL: right now I wish we could just have the girl we want without all the drama involving them, the other drama is fine with the pledge stuff and everything but I just can't be doing with all these secrets being kept from us it's not a good way to gain trust.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
This is a DPC game it's too logical to have all that :LOL: right now I wish we could just have the girl we want without all the drama involving them, the other drama is fine with the pledge stuff and everything but I just can't be doing with all these secrets being kept from us it's not a good way to gain trust.
They want to know everything about mc and then just drops their own secrets like this is not good way to gain trust anymore. No wonder the game is called being a dik you need to be total Dik or else the are gonna walse all over you.

Reactions: Mormont

jack brisen

Feb 20, 2018
For everyone having issues with the minigame, spend some cash on skill points and put it all into DEX. You'll have more than half a microsecond to put in the commands after that. POW and MOV just make it less time to win the fight (which doesn't matter when you lose every fight), HP helps you have some cushion for mistakes. But none of those matter if you don't pump some DEX to even input the commands.

I was borderline rage after about 20 minutes until I figured it out. Finding/making cash in this game is easy, so don't be afraid to spend it in the app. I didn't lose any fights for all three episodes after pumping DEX to 3 initially (and 4 shortly after). Be aware that there appears to be at least some minor RNG, because the CPU fighters have access to counterattacks right off the bat, so you'll automatically miss/take a few hits even when doing everything right. But its not a problem once DEX is up and you drop a point or 2 in HP.
where can i change this before the fight?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes