Player123

Aug 2, 2018
Why does Bella get angry?
If you have negative points or relationship with her in the DIK route she will be angry with you but if have positive points or relationship with her in the CHICK route she won't be angry at you. In short she hates DIK guy and likes CHICK guy.

tlansy

Jun 23, 2019
I don't like the change to brawler. Before it was a tactical fight with RPG elements. Now it's a nightmare difficulty quicktime event.

tarkasian

Donor
Aug 15, 2016
I get crash during the maths class test.Please help

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 135, in script
$ result = ui.interact()
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test3.rpy", line 135, in <module>
$ result = ui.interact()
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)
same here and am on a new game to

kalux

Jun 4, 2019
If you have negative points or relationship with her in the DIK route she will be angry with you but if have positive points or relationship with her in the CHICK route she won't be angry at you. In short she hates DIK guy and likes CHICK guy.
But it is possible to be with her when you are on the DIK Route

Reactions: desmosome

N7

セブン
Staff member
Donor
Apr 5, 2017

I've noticed several reports of crashing/memory leaks/gallery issues/save games not working.

The problems you're having are due to using unofficial mods with the game.

Those mods likely affect your persistent file in a way that's not compatible with my recent build, that in turn will mess with every saved game or new game you start.

I can't help you with bugs that are due to this problem because I did not create those mods.

One user fixed it by reinstalling the same mod again with the new game. This seems like a temporary solution and I can't guarantee that the same fix will work in the future.

Please be aware that if you modify the game in any way, the bugs that happen are out of my reach and your save files might find themselves at a point beyond repair in future updates.

The only real issue that came from my end, so far, has been that sometimes two music tracks are played at once. I have located the issue and will fix it shortly.

Please, continue to report any new bugs to me, either in this post or in the bug-report room on my Discord server.

Thank you!

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Am I the only one who think the new mini battle game system is not playable with a laptop? The idea to use the arrow keys to fight is good, but with the small arrow keys of a laptop, it is needed more time (very more) to press the right key; actually also the time to read the various options the player has at the start of the round is too short: the fight start before I did read the options.
This combat system is the shits, not enough time to enter keys before you get hit.
Those minigames are too fucking hard :cry:
No, I don't.

P.S. Anyway Derek is the real hero of the game.

Last edited:

nvts

Jul 13, 2017
ive been getting the errors on the english test. i tried removing the saves and persistent folder. now on a fresh copy, still the same error. tried the old mod, the new mod, and unmodded. could it be the 'kompressed' version? or maybe there is something beyond the normal save/persistent folder that needs to be removed

Player123

Aug 2, 2018
You can get Bella on a Dik path as long as you aren't too much of a dick to her, at least I managed it, and I'm mostly Dik since I'm pursuing Sage.
I guess you are right. By the way i haven't played episode 3 yet. I am patiently waiting for the android port.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Just to make it clear Quinn is disgusting Sage has bigger issues than a lot of other people on this game, Maya and Josie are really manipulative surprisingly so. I'm not quite sure what they get of the dishonesty if they came clean about 2 episodes ago it wouldn't hurt either party as bad is it does now.

I still love Maya and Derek is my dawg but I'm a bit turned off by her at the moment, I'm sure she'll do something to light a fire in me again next episode but for now I'm pretty pissed. Now Josie for whatever reason is all the way turned off, I guess I know too many girls like her and Sage no matter how hot or the opportunity for a threesome will I engage with her anymore.

Now I feel bad for even being involved in Bella, with her and Jill being as good friends as they are and me liking Jill a whole lot especially after this episode, really going to have to back off her a bit. Now Jill I am really liking, I got the thought that she was a little stuck up in the first episode and warmed up a bit for her in the second, but now shes the front leader for my LI really can't wait for the date.

And last thing I'll note is Dr Pinkcake is really damn good at this alarmingly so, I don't quite know why he picked adult games to tell such good stories hes certainly spoiling us with content this good. The wait will kill me but it will always be worth it if he produces episodes of this quality/
I remember when acting lessons 0.1 dropped and i ranted in the forum of another game "A wife and mother" and how shitty the whole writing was and this prolonged build up would lead to dissapointing sexual encounters and he pm me to agree with my point of view and asking how to improve his story telling.

Never regretted writing almost 2 A4 Pages to him and telling him he has a natural gift for story telling and developing loving and caring as well as asshole characters. This man by far is the most talented dev in VN history.

Reactions: Czarny

halil123

May 23, 2017
You can get Bella on a Dik path as long as you aren't too much of a dick to her, at least I managed it, and I'm mostly Dik since I'm pursuing Sage.
When does this scene happen exactly? After Jade footjob but before breaking into Jill's room?

kekker

May 1, 2017
I hate it so much I go in just for a fap before realizing it's a PinkCake game and now I desperately need an update to continue with Bella

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Yeah, that happens to me but not that frequent. I can probably go 20-30 images between freezes. Its probably a memory leak issue, cant really do anything about it unless dev fixes it. Happened in the latest Depravity too.
Do you know if he fixes things like this between full updates or "might" he do it in the next full release?

I don't like the change to brawler. Before it was a tactical fight with RPG elements. Now it's a nightmare difficulty quicktime event.
You can just turn off the mini games, at least in the last update (ep.2) I never had to do anykind of fighting beside saying I want to start a fight or not.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes