Oct 21, 2022
I prefer more realistic games where other boys can fuck even the girls you are pursuing. But well, it seems that a lot of people live in his harem paradise :D
It's some sense of insecurity that most of us seem to have. I would generally agree with you. It's way more realistic and even rewarding if there's other guys in the picture but you get the LI in the end. Even with that said, If I really like an LI and some cunt starts sniffing around I'm thinking "piss off mate" :ROFLMAO: I think most of us are susceptible to this thinking to various degree's, some old monkey brain component or something lol.

All the best mate.

burner47

May 27, 2018
Does anyone know how to get all of the "Story" special renders? I've played through all of the branches and I'm still missing a bunch...

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
Only happens when you use the mods to change major events to get a save for another path.... The detection sees there's conflicting choices made, it's that easy.... (some outcomes for choices can't be "true" when you never had that choice)
Nothing wrong with using mods, but just being lazy gets you looping each new episode ;)
I know, I don't use mods. But wasting development time in studying the mods for the game just to put mines in the code... I call it an asshole move.
This might just be a result of the internet ruining the way I think, but did anyone else get a slight DPC might be fucking with the most vocal part of the anti-ntr crowd? I’m specifically referring to Zoey bonding with Jacob over art and generally getting along well with him.

Is DPC implying that they will either become a thing or hook up of the player doesn’t pursue her? In fact one wonders how he’s going to deal with the potential backlash from the non-pursued LIs.

Another example could be Jill with Micha out of the picture and the MC not pursuing Jill = Jill and Rusty reigniting a spark?
People crying about Zoe trying to know MC new friends is so extra...
I just see Zoe extending her tentacles and installing the bomb that would explote at latter episodes.
Does anyone think that Zoe just wants a pat in the back and a beer from time to time?
End of season 8 and interlude tells us clearly that she came back for MC. MC changed a lot in the few months the grew appart. Getting to know his new friends seems like normal behavior while waiting for MC to cool off and let his guard down.
Yelling NTR because she found an easy topic to talk with Jacob its dumb beyond redemtion... and this comes from the dude that just wrote the previous conspiracy theory that can also result in just Zoe trying to be friendly.
my mistake :)
dont kill me.
You are safe... for now...

JamesB2

Sep 10, 2022
I prefer more realistic games where other boys can fuck even the girls you are pursuing. But well, it seems that a lot of people live in his harem paradise :D
I don't personally mind Ntr as long as it's like you said realistic if it's a game like this one or Summer where characters have their own relationships other than the mc where you can romance someone but there is also a chance you might lose a certain girl just makes me more determined to get her or them

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2247758
Who would have thunk that people will be shitting bricks that the 'useless' interlude girl will get the ntr treatment :KEK: :KEK:
Ha ha, I understand. I also find this funny: half the thread was screaming "I don't need that shitty blue haired girl and the Interlude". Now I see a lot of users with Zoey on the profile picture and many people admit that her integration into the story is 10/10. Oh the irony.
home-alone-yes.gif

Stalph

May 6, 2017
Can anybody help on how to install the game on Mac? It always says "can't be opened".
Most of the time on Mac, when it's not an app recognized by Apple, you have to authorize it.
When you get the "can't be opened" message, go in System setting -> confidentiality and security -> Open the unknowned app

Nov 17, 2021
I don't personally mind Ntr as long as it's like you said realistic if it's a game like this one or Summer where characters have their own relationships other than the mc where you can romance someone but there is also a chance you might lose a certain girl just makes me more determined to get her or them
I mean, the MC is a freshman on a college campus. Logic says that other guys will steal at least one girl he's chasing.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
This might just be a result of the internet ruining the way I think, but did anyone else get a slight DPC might be fucking with the most vocal part of the anti-ntr crowd? I’m specifically referring to Zoey bonding with Jacob over art and generally getting along well with him.
Since I'm happy with the options the MC has already, I'm actually hoping for Jacob to be allowed to hook up with Zoey. That would actually be great and would have a lot of cool narrative potential.

ana sucubbus

Sep 27, 2018
I have my game stuck on a loop from this point, I'm already on bella rout and then it came to this point like bella never been invited by me, she got a stupid devil mask, get inside, and then its continue from the point of bella meat sage, josy and maya, sit with them and its end on the second picture and loop again, any fix for this or maybe its Scrappy mod that bug it ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oct 21, 2022
Ha ha, I understand. I also find this funny: half the thread was screaming "I don't need that shitty blue haired girl and the Interlude". Now I see a lot of users with Zoey on the profile picture and many people admit that her integration into the story is 10/10. Oh the irony.
View attachment 2247764
People don't like change :ROFLMAO: It did seem a bit late but it was done well IMO (I just wish we had some more meat on the bone after the party)

The scene where MC and Zoey chat on the bench made me shed a few tears and I wasn't that invested in her. Feels good to go and play 20+ Vn's with limited emotions, then to play one small scene from DPC and instantly feel something. He's still got the magic baby ;)

JamesB2

Sep 10, 2022
Since I'm happy with the options the MC has already, I'm actually hoping for Jacob to be allowed to hook up with Zoey. That would actually be great and would have a lot of cool narrative potential.
Honestly if there were any lads i'd be ok getting with any of the girls who we for whatever reason decide not to pursue/break up with it would be Jacob and Rusty

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
I Doubt Jill slept with rusty knowing Jill she would probably embarrassed if the guy she slept before and the new boyfriend meet. Maybe rusty was just jealous on fuckface because Jill dump even though he is the president of the diks and a burgermister.
I don't think it's jealousy towards MC. Given what happened a few hours earlier with Micha I think Rusty realises at that precise moment that he didn't just screw up the possible affair with Micha but also the date he had with Jill a couple of years before. He really realises what happened with those two girls was his own fault and if he really wants to start a serious relationship he will have to change the way he behaves.
I admit, however, that this is just a hypothesis....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wittnotyoyo

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I know, I don't use mods. But wasting development time in studying the mods for the game just to put mines in the code... I call it an asshole move.
Having one check being in a relation with Maya and Josy while another says you went on date with Jade, will give a conflict in the meeting with them and the Burke's.... There's a ton choices in this game, if you have several conflicting checks the game ends up crashing, especially a game big as BaDik.... The game crashing will have these people fucking up saves with mods shouting DPC made a buggy game.... So i don't think it's fair to say he's the asshole here, he's just smart doing that...

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
View attachment 2247764
Just speaks volumes about DPC's ability to write likeable characters...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes