lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
I mean, the MC is a freshman on a college campus. Logic says that other guys will steal at least one girl he's chasing.
Curious that in regards the main girls, there is things about them that justify not have other guys besides MC pursuing them if you think, except for Tybalt pursuing Jill which was never mean to be a real danger to MC.
Josy and Maya are in a secret relationship.
Sage is the HOT president and girlfriend of the Alpha's president, in the college hierarchy this demotive any onther guy to even try
Isabella is a teacher, has his temper who make her be called "ice queen" and her issues with her husband, again anyone who tried is set ti fail.
Talking about realism, MC will never get any chance with any of them. But since he is THE MC, his role is be the guy who get the girls that anyone else see as unreachable.

Reactions: QuixoteTheDon

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Honestly if there were any lads i'd be ok getting with any of the girls who we for whatever reason decide not to pursue/break up with it would be Jacob and Rusty
Yeah, and Derek should get Ashley (I know, not a gril the MC can pursue, but still, just to make it complete)...but we all now how likely it is, that BaD will end with a happy ending, let alone happy endings...

Mr. Muscles

Mar 30, 2021
I don't know if it's for RP reasons or if he's cooking something else, but I find it interesting how DPC keeps asking the MC if he's still interested in Maya or Josy even when not on their path. There's a variable for it, I think.

Hey, let him cook.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
on the isabella path i didn't have to find either quinn nor lily
It's annoying ... if they aren't, it shouldn't put them in the to do list ... anyway I activated them from the console and I also saw that part of the story.

Regadius

Jan 20, 2021
Yeah, and Derek should get Ashley (I know, not a gril the MC can pursue, but still, just to make it complete)...but we all now how likely it is, that BaD will end with a happy ending, let alone happy endings...
Derek deserves someone better than Ashley.

On a different note, I still wish for double team scene on a DIK route with one of the DIKs. Best bonding experience lmao.

Hengat

Oct 17, 2022
I think Rusty realises at that precise moment that he didn't just screw up the possible affair with Micha but also the date he had with Jill a couple of years before
Well, he did screw up dates with Jill but he did nothing wrong with Micha. It's not his fault she has a boyfriend and just played with him.

JamesB2

Sep 10, 2022
Yeah with how Acting Lessons ended i'm dreading what kind of shenanigans will happen in Dik before we get to the end lol i hope most of the characters close to the mc both love interest and his friends get a somewhat happy ending at least there still seems to be plenty of updates/episode left for quite a while so i guess we'll just have to wait and see

Reactions: Takkatakka

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Tommy is in love with Josy.
I've been suggesting that for a long time. It's not unreasonable, but I think DPC would keep it under the radar anyway, as borderline incestuous. Gotta wait until he's done milking that cow before he risks killing it at Patreon.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
People don't like change :ROFLMAO: It did seem a bit late but it was done well IMO (I just wish we had some more meat on the bone after the party)

The scene where MC and Zoey chat on the bench made me shed a few tears and I wasn't that invested in her. Feels good to go and play 20+ Vn's with limited emotions, then to play one small scene from DPC and instantly feel something. He's still got the magic baby ;)
Her whole line is just amazing. The connection between them, the chemistry, sometimes it seemed to me that Zoe was kissing the MC with her eyes.
Her sense of humor and social skills are the bomb, no wonder DIK's liked her. And she put Derek at ease with just a few words, and we know how difficult it can be to deal with him when he turns on a drama queen.
The bench scene, of course I was surprised that my Massive DIK MC was crying, but this scene makes it clear how important Zoey is in his life. Now all questions about this are closed and the Interlude looks very succinctly and appropriately in the overall storyline.
I'm somewhat not disappointed that I made a separate save for the blue-haired hottie.
zoey7.JPG

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes