vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Jill's mother is Amelia or something with an A (which we see from her childhood flashback of her sister) and Lynnette's other friend is Vivian so she's most likely Jill's aunt.
One of Linette's friends might be Jill's Aunt or one of them was the babysitter of Jill and/or her sister.... (Jill's dead sister was atleast 5 or 6 years older then Jill, Also Jill probably is 2 years older then MC)

Maybe it's because I'm half asleep but I don't get it. If Vivian is Jill's aunt, Amelia(?) is Jill's mom and Lynette is the MC's mom, where you getting cousins?
Yeah, no cousins there.... Only possible cousin for MC with any knowledge we have from the game now is Rich, one of the Preps: We witness Rich on the telephone about his grandmother dieing, after that once MC visits Neil he gets his inheritance, 5k, a dress and a diary from Lynette. Possibly the grandmother of Rich is Lynette's mother. (so also grandma MC, making Rich and MC cousins) The grandmother could have decided in her will that MC get the money and items... (it fits, since in a will some money or items can be named before any actual inheritance gets decided and divided for the rightful inheritors)
It's a theory, but atleast there's some credibility to it, unlike MC being a burgmeister, Jill being Quinn's aunt and whatever more weird theories been seen in this thread...

Reactions: xXwankerXx

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
It seems to me that Tara or one of Vixen turned off the lights and may have installed a camera in another room in the mansion. There was a camera in Derek's room for a long time, because it was on this camera that Arieth was fucked in the pantry.
In addition, it may be Becky, who pretends to be a fool and a whore, but in fact she is much smarter.
BTW, Tara hangs out next to MC's room during the party, she could easily install a camera there to spy on MC.
If such logic is to be followed, the said Vixen/Dormie would need to know the DIK mansion quite well.

Also, I can't fathom what beef the dorm squad could have with the DIKs(besides becoming the most popular due to MC). But on the other hand, the dorms have way more people in them than all the frats combined. The Dorm Squad could be the strongest faction, so to speak.

kaas420

Feb 29, 2020
my game keeps freezing and auto closes right at the start of episode nine where jacob says its a scary mansion any reason why it happens and how t fix it

• Angry
Reactions: Ilhares

godlikex5

Mar 29, 2018
ep 9 walkthrough
go back then to the MC room
there is a short hidden event there that can only happen at the start of this free roam and
has a 20% chance of being activated when you go to the MC room, so go back and forth
from the main hall to the MC room till you manage to trigger it

what kind of event for this??

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Why? It seems to me we know little and nothing about Lynette's family so far (apart from the fact that it is a wealthy family) so it is not a hypothesis to be discarded
Yes, indeed, your hypothesis was not wrong.
if it was comin from burgemeister.
I mean, Rusell was supposed to know in the very beginning. Because, it was also a matter of his relationships with the mc itself...
for example only, the mc is the child of rushty's parents' brother/sister.

Was I the only one who thought that Rusty would become the partner and boyfriend of one of your ex-girlfriends? At the end of episode 9, he seemed to be set up for a serious relationship. I quite see him as Jill's boyfriend, Sage, Josy.
In the prologue chapter 6/7, there is a scene where Rushty meets Jill at Nu O's mansion.
And, afterwards, Jill mentioned that she once went on a date with Rushty due to their family relationship.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
my game keeps freezing and auto closes right at the start of episode nine where jacob says its a scary mansion any reason why it happens and how t fix it
The Ren'Py code has changed, you have to play they entire game again from the beginning to fix it.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
One of Linette's friends might be Jill's Aunt or one of them was the babysitter of Jill and/or her sister.... (Jill's dead sister was atleast 5 or 6 years older then Jill, Also Jill probably is 2 years older then MC)

Yeah, no cousins there.... Only possible cousin for MC with any knowledge we have from the game now is Rich, one of the Preps: We witness Rich on the telephone about his grandmother dieing, after that once MC visits Neil he gets his inheritance, 5k, a dress and a diary from Lynette. Possibly the grandmother of Rich is Lynette's mother. (so also grandma MC, making Rich and MC cousins) The grandmother could have decided in her will that MC get the money and items... (it fits, since in a will some money or items can be named before any actual inheritance gets decided and divided for the rightful inheritors)
It's a theory, but atleast there's some credibility to it, unlike MC being a burgmeister, Jill being Quinn's aunt and whatever more weird theories been seen in this thread...
We do not know why mc receives that money and those items, there is no evidence they are a true inheritance.

RootLoci

Mar 18, 2019
Code:
if renpy.loadable("1NewCheatMode.rpyc"):
    jump epi_zoey_lewd_label
EP9_FREEROAM_PH2_EVENTS.rpyc line 4023

THIS IS FUKING HILARIOUS LOL

During free roam 2 with Josy Maya Zoey and JB, DPC inserted this line in randomly in the middle of the conversation

1NewCheatMode.rpyc is a file from scrappy's mod, DPC literally took the time to look into the mod, and insert a line to take you to the interlude to fuck with you for using cheats, so you can never proceed on basically.

The game is not crashing/buggy because the cheats are fucking over your save files, it's cuz the dev is literally intentionally causing it to fail :FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:
That's pretty fucking petty actually.

Reactions: Rythan25

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
We do not know why mc receives that money and those items, there is no evidence they are a true inheritance.
Neil gets a letter addressed to him, the items are delivered with it, we know the diary and the dress belonged to MC's mother.
There simply is no reason to assume it is anything else then part of an inheritance....
Or do you think before Lynette went into labor she posted her dress, 5000 dollar and her diary and US postal services is just lucky to deliver that after MC's 18th birthday?

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
How are scenes counted here?:unsure:
Josy ep5,7,8
Maya ep 7,8
View attachment 2251548
Josy ep7,8
Maya ep 5,7,8
View attachment 2251555
Maya's solo scene from ep9 doesn't seem to count.
For Maya counts the moments in Ep3 when you left the party at the DIK's for her, Ep5 if you followed Maya at the preps party after Pete mets Josy, Ep7 if you met with her after Josy moves out to the HOT's, Ep8 at the dorm party and Ep9 behind the green screen.

For Josy it is Ep5 if you followed Josy instead of Maya after Pete's visit, Ep7 if you visit her at the HOT's, Ep7 after the HOT's party, Ep7 when she's sleeping at MC because of Maya's father and Ep8 at the gym.

That's what I've read in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: ffive answered this already. I'm sorry. I should have read more before I answered.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x and Vdk69

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
It seems to me that Tara or one of Vixen turned off the lights and may have installed a camera in another room in the mansion. There was a camera in Derek's room for a long time, because it was on this camera that Arieth was fucked in the pantry.
In addition, it may be Becky, who pretends to be a fool and a whore, but in fact she is much smarter.
BTW, Tara hangs out next to MC's room during the party, she could easily install a camera there to spy on MC.
Again he may be the biggest red herring in the history of VNs, but my money is still on creepy, silent, deadpan smile, Nick as the guy responsible for the camera.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Neil gets a letter addressed to him, the items are delivered with it, we know the diary and the dress belonged to MC's mother.
There simply is no reason to assume it is anything else then part of an inheritance....
Or do you think before Lynette went into labor she posted her dress, 5000 dollar and her diary and US postal services is just lucky to deliver that after MC's 18th birthday?
19 years if I remember correctly. It doesn't really look like an inheritance, at most a fund. It's too low an amount to be Lynette's inheritance and then someone would have said so explicitly. It looks much more like a gift from someone in Lynette's family.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
like season 1 and 2
I'm sorry, I'm just kidding.

It happens to everyone that has used a MULTI mod. It's DPC anti-cheat measure.
There are ways around it. You can download the newer version of the multi mod on page 1, there was also some fix posted before. Go back some pages and use search. Can't share the links with you myself, don't have them.

Cabbagepleb

Mar 7, 2019
Hey, I have the following error whenever the art shop is updated or opened. Does anyone have a clue how to fix it?
Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode8/ep8_freeroam_diks_room.rpy", line 36, in <module>
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/art_2d/mphone_art_app.rpy", line 34, in art_unlock_orders
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/art_2d/mphone_art_app.rpy", line 17, in setup_art_shop
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "season2/scripts/freeroam/episode8/ep8_freeroam_diks_room.rpyc", line 36, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/season2/scripts/freeroam/episode8/ep8_freeroam_diks_room.rpy", line 36, in <module>
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/art_2d/mphone_art_app.rpy", line 34, in art_unlock_orders
  File "game/season2/scripts/new_phone/apps/art_2d/mphone_art_app.rpy", line 17, in setup_art_shop
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__
    rv = list.__getitem__(self, index)
IndexError: list index out of range

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.10.2178
Being a DIK 0.8.3
Wed Dec 21 12:12:40 2022
```

DSchlieben

Sep 22, 2019
Hello everyone, I am stuck in a loop during the party after helping Josy, it follows an scene where Jill goes outside and meets Isabella, but Isabella is already attending the party... so in these scene Isabella gets the Diablo Mask and walks up the stairs then there is a switch and Isabella (as mummy) is eavesdropping a conservation between Sage, Jill and Maya and is being spotted and recognized, they then have a small chat and drink.... this scene is repeating over and over again and I cannot get out... anybody knows how to help?

Reactions: Aramir

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
19 years if I remember correctly. It doesn't really look like an inheritance, at most a fund. It's too low an amount to be Lynette's inheritance and then someone would have said so explicitly. It looks much more like a gift from someone in Lynette's family.
It looks exactly like that money and the items were named assets in a will, those will be given to the named persons before the executioner makes an inventory of all assets to be divided and looking into who are entitled for it, after that these people will receive notice they are entitled to attend a hearing of the will, they get time to oppose etc etc... This is not a matter of days, it will take time, but named assets can be distributed pretty much as soon an executioner starts his work.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes