Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The game is not crashing/buggy because the cheats are fucking over your save files, it's cuz the dev is literally intentionally causing it to fail :FacePalm:
No, it's both. If you're reading the code you see clearly that all the loops and crashes appears because of variables the game couldn't handle because they're contradict each other if you manipulate them. This fuck up for using Scrappy's mod in the code is the only thing DPC put in to fuck with the users of this mod. If I'm honest to myself I understand him. It must be hell to release an update and receive tons of bug reports and to search hours after hours for errors and mistakes only to figure out the "bug" appears only if you have used this mod. DPC didn't put anything in there against Sancho's Multi-Mod. Maybe this mod wasn't such a pain in the ass for him.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I hope DPC allow for more cheating or a larger common route because right now being in a relation block too much content however the short moments between the MC and his gf are great.
The cheating mechanic is already in the game. Cheat points are present in the game code.
I have to replay my Sage route now because MC put his hands on girls' asses, chosed sexy pictures together at a photo shoot and told Josy that "I sometimes think about it." It all adds cheat points.

Reactions: PLT1000

TheRobotDevil

Mar 15, 2019
Ok so, finally getting a chance to play this and I'm at the party planning minigame. According to the walk through, if tommy calls your plan shitty its best to start over. Does anyone know what the minimum is, because after trying a few times already, he's said that everytime no what changes I've done or how high i've manage to get the modifier.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The cheating mechanic is already in the game. Cheat points are present in the game code.
I have to replay my Sage route now because MC put his hands on girls' asses, chosed sexy pictures together at a photo shoot and told Josy that "I sometimes think about it." It all adds cheat points.
I actually like that it was added to the game. Personal reasons being:
1. Tests the MC's commitment.
2. MC should not be able to control other peoples behaviors, rumors, gossip and consequences.
3. It overall allows for the MC's character to develop more and in turn, create more content/options.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
For Maya counts the moments in Ep3 when you left the party at the DIK's for her, Ep5 if you followed Maya at the preps party after Pete mets Josy, Ep7 if you met with her after Josy moves out to the HOT's, Ep8 at the dorm party and Ep9 behind the green screen.

For Josy it is Ep5 if you followed Josy instead of Maya after Pete's visit, Ep7 if you visit her at the HOT's, Ep7 after the HOT's party, Ep7 at the dorm party and Ep8 at the gym.

That's what I've read in the code.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

edit: ffive answered this already. I'm sorry. I should have read more before I answered.
The code shows how to proceed for the throuple. The joke of it is once again trend. He said 4 not 5.

I played like that and tied without seeing the code first.

Maya: 3,7,8,9
Josy: 5,7,7,8

So I get a 4 out of 5. I could imagine that this has something to do with the LIs themselves. Josy/Maya are one Branch, Jill, Isabella and Sage make a total of 4 Branches. The 5 will be the "Others" Branch, which will be fun but probably won't end well because the girls will all enter into a competition for the MC. In the end, the MC will end up like Rusty. Alone on the roof without a Girlfriend because he fucked around a lot with other girls. Rusty has ruined his reputation by fucking around.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TemIIx

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I will do the same because Sage has been through so much with Chad and deserves a real loyal guy. But I told Josy for the drama, and besides, I think it's a trigger for a threesome. I'll probably test the cheating mechanic on Jill. :Kappa:
Obviously, the points will accumulate. MС will not abruptly cheat on her girlfriend in the next episode. Probably certain options of treason depend on the set of points. Nothing bad will happen from a few points, but Sage will be jealous. My other hypothesis is that cheating points will reduce your girlfriend's reputation points. For example, if you took a photo with Mel and a Sara, Sage will see it in the rooster and will be offended, which will probably take away reputation points.
This is the scenario that makes the most sense. I'm all for it.

Reactions: ZWCook

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I actually like that it was added to the game. Personal reasons being:
1. Tests the MC's commitment.
2. MC should not be able to control other peoples behaviors, rumors, gossip and consequences.
3. It overall allows for the MC's character to develop more and in turn, create more content/options.
I definitely won't cheat on most girls.
Sage doesn't deserve this, her past relationship fell apart because Chad used her as a beard, we see how broken she will be. Betray Sage, you have to be a monster to do that.
Bella is the same, she experienced PTSD after breaking up with her husband and still has psychological problems. And we don't know what really happened...
Josy/Maya - Their RPs are jumping like crazy in this episode, so I wouldn't do anything stupid. Saving Trouble is likely to be very difficult.
The only person I'll be cheating on is Silly Jilly. *grabs Bianca ass* :p

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
I will do the same because Sage has been through so much with Chad and deserves a real loyal guy. But I told Josy for the drama, and besides, I think it's a trigger for a threesome. I'll probably test the cheating mechanic on Jill. :Kappa:
Obviously, the points will accumulate. MС will not abruptly cheat on her girlfriend in the next episode. Probably certain options of treason depend on the set of points. Nothing bad will happen from a few points, but Sage will be jealous. My other hypothesis is that cheating points will reduce your girlfriend's reputation points. For example, if you took a photo with Mel and a Sara, Sage will see it in the rooster and will be offended, which will probably take away reputation points.
brace youselves for episode 10 :Kappa:
Bianca will ruin Jill's relationship with MC.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I definitely won't cheat on most girls.
Sage doesn't deserve this, her past relationship fell apart because Chad used her as a beard, we see how broken she will be. Betray Sage, you have to be a monster to do that.
Bella is the same, she experienced PTSD after breaking up with her husband and still has psychological problems. And we don't know what really happened...
Josy/Maya - Their RPs are jumping like crazy in this episode, so I wouldn't do anything stupid. Saving Trouble is likely to be very difficult.
The only person I'll be cheating on is Silly Jilly. *grabs Bianca ass* :p
Geralt of fucking Rivia, witch fucker. won't cheat? Stop lying to yourself :p

Fendrall

Mar 3, 2017
Yes, indeed, your hypothesis was not wrong.
if it was comin from burgemeister.
I mean, Rusell was supposed to know in the very beginning. Because, it was also a matter of his relationships with the mc itself...
for example only, the mc is the child of rushty's parents' brother/sister.
Rusty might not even know about it as well as MC doesn't, and it seems to me MC has so far told his friends about his mother almost nothing.
By the way Lynette left her family and she was disinherited by her father.
One of the few things Rusty says about his father is he was busy with his hotel properties, and Lynette wrote in her diary that her father was building a hotel over a swamp while her father's cousin had built one on the sand.
This makes me think it is not so far-fetched Lynette might be at least related to the Burgmeisters, or even one of them....

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Josy/Maya - Their RPs are jumping like crazy in this episode, so I wouldn't do anything stupid.
That's the thing, it's the only route I'm not playing. Sure, there are some pretty wild ladies in the game, but Josy and Maya are both cheating idiots xD I have way more respect for Quinn then for those 2. Hell, Tybalt is more likable character. Sure he's a mega douche, but he's honest about who he is and he's unapologetic.

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
That's the thing, it's the only route I'm not playing. Sure, there are some pretty wild ladies in the game, but Josy and Maya are both cheating idiots xD I have way more respect for Quinn then for those 2. Hell, Tybalt is more likable character. Sure he's a mega douche, but he's honest about who he is and he's unapologetic.
sally & karen combo still far greater than this knob duo's.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: NukaCola
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes