Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
As someone whos favorite Love Interest is Jill I'm surprised to see how many people dislike her or think she is boring, to me I think she's great I never gotten the vibes that she's boring maybe a bit sheltered and naïve but also think that's very cute of her part of her charm or maybe I'm just boring and like more grounded less intense characters what ever it might be I like Jill the most.

I still think that she is one of the characters in the game that has a a lot of potential for development which we already seen through the game I couldn't see Jill doing half of the thing she has done in ep 8 and 9 when we first met her back in the earlier chapters, slowly but surely she's coming out of her shell TurtleJill is the best Jill.
The ones that think Jill boring are the ones that only like the HOT s and the strippers, they just spread their legs and nothing more, no work and no story, Jill story with the MC is beautifull, you have to fight for her, win her over slowly and patiently, and that s why Jill is my favourite too.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well ok, you got me there, the banana costume is just ridiculous, Jill already has that innocent childish aura, and DPC gives her that costume, come on.
The banana costume is really the least of the problems in Jill's run, and honestly I was quite amused by this single aspect alone. The rest ranges from cringeworthy to intolerable

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Its been a while since I last played this one does Josy have a solo path yet? or are we still stuck with Maya as well if you date her?
I have no interest in Maya whatsoever
No Josy route YET, but there's certainly hints that you could get it on DIK others route (if you told Derek at the Preps party that you have feelings for her, there is friction in the Maya/Josy relationship if you're not on throuple route and there's a conversation with Josy that shows she still has feelings for Fuckface, so if you want solo Josy you're better staying out of throuple.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes