RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
I'm curious, do you feel it infidelity if he left/abandoned her?
is it infidelity if he went missing and has been missing for years?
is it infidelity if he is quite literally dead?
Do you think the only right thing for her to do is to slap on a chastity belt and never love again? :Kappa:

I'll grant you her body is very unrealistic in proportion and I would tone it down a little myself.... But also WHAT IN THE FUCK??? Bella is absolutely smokin!

Who is your favourite because I think that will explain all of my questions :LOL:
I'm convinced most people don't actually bother to read the actual dialogue. It's astonishing to me how characters like Jill, Zoey and Bella have so many fans.

I can see your point. We don't know everything about Bella's situation. I can give you that. I guess for me the guilt she displays the first few times MC and her get intimate and eventually kiss says it all. She repeatedly states she is a married woman and that what they were doing is wrong. That guilt, those words speak volumes. Unless DPC is a crappy writter she obviously feels at fault for something. If she had a clean conscience, if she had done nothing wrong she wouldn't feel so guilty. I may end up being wrong or DPC may be a shit writer but I can only work with the information given. And by my estimation everything points to her not being the most ethical person so nah. Also I can't understate how much of a turn off her lower body is to me. To each his own though.

Maybe I just read too much into shit but if you pay close attention to the dialogue, how the words are used you can't ignore how fake and hypocritical Jill is. Like to a nauseating degree. And don't even get me fucking started on Zoey. She is arrogant, delusional, self important, self absorbed, selfish and egotistical. These traits burst out with every word she speaks. She is immensely manipulative (especially with sex and how she used it with the MC, taking advantage of his inexperience) and always, I mean ALWAYS puts and thinks of herself before anyone else. It's like a reflex. Like instinct to her. That's why imo she is rotten to the core. You don't fake instinct and your initial outbursts and reactions. I guess she could go well with a massive dick MC and could even contribute to why he is the way he is (if you play him that way) but to the one I play, she is a cancer, slowly killing him.

Josy is my favorite followed by Sage and then Maya.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Since Quinn is already falling for MC, I hope when she finally admit her feellings for him we can dump her for Riona or Lily and tell her to her face. And then when she, disappointed, shocked and sad asks why we play with her like this, MC will smile and say:
"Remember when you took my clothes and made run around the campus naked and not even feel sory? This is payback bitch"
I can't wait to break that bitch's heart

cvjoint

Apr 29, 2022
He does sleep with the blonde from the HOTs party as well, we see her do the walk of shame after that party (or the dorm party where she's dancing with him again, I can't remember which).

I think you need to be on both the Lily and Nicole routes (slept with Lily at HOTs party and when taking Tommy's shift at Pink Rose. Also got dick signed by Nicole in Hell Week, connected with her on Swyper and had threesome with her and Sandy after McAllen's drink with Tommy).
Ok thank you for that. I guess it's a bug then as it is a task to complete but I can't physically complete it.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I'm convinced most people don't actually bother to read the actual dialogue. It's astonishing to me how characters like Jill, Zoey and Bella have so many fans.

I can see your point. We don't know everything about Bella's situation. I can give you that. I guess for me the guilt she displays the first few times MC and her get intimate and eventually kiss says it all. She repeatedly states she is a married woman and that what they were doing is wrong. That guilt, those words speak volumes. Unless DPC is a crappy writter she obviously feels at fault for something. If she had a clean conscience, if she had done nothing wrong she wouldn't feel so guilty. I may end up being wrong or DPC may be a shit writer but I can only work with the information given. And by my estimation everything points to her not being the most ethical person so nah. Also I can't understate how much of a turn off her lower body is to me. To each his own though.

Maybe I just read too much into shit but if you pay close attention to the dialogue, how the words are used you can't ignore how fake and hypocritical Jill is. Like to a nauseating degree. And don't even get me fucking started on Zoey. She is arrogant, delusional, self important, self absorbed, selfish and egotistical. These traits burst out with every word she speaks. She is immensely manipulative (especially with sex and how she used it with the MC, taking advantage of his inexperience) and always, I mean ALWAYS puts and thinks of herself before anyone else. It's like a reflex. Like instinct to her. That's why imo she is rotten to the core. You don't fake instinct and your initial outbursts and reactions. I guess she could go well with a massive dick MC and could even contribute to why he is the way he is (if you play him that way) but to the one I play, she is a cancer, slowly killing him.

We're told at the earliest possible point that the Bella route will be the most tragic and possibly toxic route. The narration jumps from real time to future narrating (for the first time I believe) for Fuckface to tell us that he should not have kissed her and if he knew the truth then he wouldn't have kissed her (this is coming from a narrator for all possible paths), so it's clear there's unresolved issues with Bella that will impact all storylines.

Forget about Quinn, Burke or Vinny, it's the return of James or the revelation of what happened to James that will pull BaD towards AL territory probably in season 4.

As for Zoey I'm not sure I agree with you on that. I'm not sure how you see that she manipulated Fuckface with sex, yes she was more experienced than him and she tried to prompt improvements from him, but there's nothing toxic about that. For manipulation I'd expect some sort of withholding sex if he didn't do what she wanted, that doesn't happen at all to my recollection. Yes Fuckface was more emotionally involved in the relationship before she went to San Diego, but that's no different to how Jill for example is more emotionally involved with Fuckface while he pursues multiple options, especially if he chooses the Throuple, Bella or Sage over her. The ONLY decision that could be considered Zoey putting herself over everyone else is her decision to move to San Diego which was an emotional decision made while coping with grief and can't be used as a barometer to her full personality.

Jill is the most poorly written character in BaD, the flashback Jill we see with Rusty would have been a much better character than the one we get. Her decisions with regards to reporting Chad without consulting Fuckface and agreeing to Tybalt's demands without talking to the other Preps are very difficult to justify.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Ok thank you for that. I guess it's a bug then as it is a task to complete but I can't physically complete it.
Is it showing as an optional task or a main task? Not all optional tasks can be completed I believe (not sure about that though), main tasks should be though. At that point in the story you're choosing who to finish the night with, so if you're on a specific LI path (Throuple, Jill, Sage, Bella) then you have no choice but to finish with them anyway. On the Others route your choices are defined by how far you are with each side girl, you'll either get a chance with Quinn, Sarah and Mel or Nicole and Lily. If you're off all those paths as Others (been focusing on Cam or Rio or Zoey) then you'll go to bed but find it already occupied.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

1671627602698.png

DaimonFey

Oct 28, 2021
Like I said, it's like most of you don't actually read. You barely read my post let alone all the dialogue in the game. My point was exactly that if she was "legally separated" or divorced, she would NOT clearly state "I'm a married woman".
You are wrong. Victims of sexual abuse or domestic violence often blame themselves for their plight. Same thing happens with people who lost their spouse. They might find somebody perfect for them and yet they think that they cheat on them. Human mind is fragile so don't judge anybody before hearing their story

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
I said some posts ago that i would like for Quinn to become an LI but thinking about it, maybe there s a reason she s not, and im saying Acting Lessons reason, the crap she s involved in i wouldn t be surprised.

Reactions: isekaitree

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
:sick: :sick: :sick:

I just had dinner...I'd like to keep the food in and that's making it hard to do so.
I sympathize ... Digestive problems are serious. It is worth consulting a doctor.

I didn't even play her route
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"I didn't even play her route but i know everything about Bella better than you"
God how i love the Internet.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes