YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
I have just uploaded all episode 9 songs onto soundcloud

Nice. I extracted the entire Biad a couple of days ago myself. One song did however escape me naming wise, it's a little sad tune that plays during the rooftop scene with Zoey. Any idea what its called? It's sorta rocky, and very fitting about running away across the sea.

Aramintha

Formerly 'ProjectSkywardFan'
Jun 1, 2022
I'm convinced most people don't actually bother to read the actual dialogue. It's astonishing to me how characters like Jill, Zoey and Bella have so many fans.

I can see your point. We don't know everything about Bella's situation. I can give you that. I guess for me the guilt she displays the first few times MC and her get intimate and eventually kiss says it all. She repeatedly states she is a married woman and that what they were doing is wrong. That guilt, those words speak volumes. Unless DPC is a crappy writter she obviously feels at fault for something. If she had a clean conscience, if she had done nothing wrong she wouldn't feel so guilty. I may end up being wrong or DPC may be a shit writer but I can only work with the information given. And by my estimation everything points to her not being the most ethical person so nah. Also I can't understate how much of a turn off her lower body is to me. To each his own though.

Maybe I just read too much into shit but if you pay close attention to the dialogue, how the words are used you can't ignore how fake and hypocritical Jill is. Like to a nauseating degree. And don't even get me fucking started on Zoey. She is arrogant, delusional, self important, self absorbed, selfish and egotistical. These traits burst out with every word she speaks. She is immensely manipulative (especially with sex and how she used it with the MC, taking advantage of his inexperience) and always, I mean ALWAYS puts and thinks of herself before anyone else. It's like a reflex. Like instinct to her. That's why imo she is rotten to the core. You don't fake instinct and your initial outbursts and reactions. I guess she could go well with a massive dick MC and could even contribute to why he is the way he is (if you play him that way) but to the one I play, she is a cancer, slowly killing him.

Josy is my favorite followed by Sage and then Maya.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
I can't wait to break that bitch's heart
thats cute, bro
you like a girl that completely broked MC's heart, ghosted him for months, made him depressed and probably with some issues not resolved yet to go san diego living the yolo hippie life and then comes back when things didnt went like she imagined/dreamed and puts some more salt on a semi closed wound with her return
but quinn is a bitch for pranking MC (when its a DIK tradition) and for having a brothel that basically everyone uses with no problem and even the girls are ok with that

inb4 this is not a waifu war or something, its just a thought about how people ignore things from their favorite character and put some "hate" on the others

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
My favorite track plays when Quinn has a heart-to-heart with Tommy on the roof of the mansion. Just after the Vinny incident.
Unfortunately I can't find this song.
That's "The Devil's Still Behind" by "Stoney Waters". The file in game is "music/ep9/licensed_music/track128.mp3". And i found a nice video with it online... (my late wife was always asking me to find songs, so I have gotten good at it, heheh)

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That's "The Devil's Still Behind" by "Stoney Waters". The file in game is "music/ep9/licensed_music/track128.mp3". And i found a nice video with it online... (my late wife was always asking me to find songs, so I have gotten good at it, heheh)

Big thanks! I know the track name, but can't find it anywhere (y)
Still waiting when Tremolo will update youtube channel with Ep.9 tracks.

Last edited:

Lusikun

Sep 8, 2018
Nice. I extracted the entire Biad a couple of days ago myself. One song did however escape me naming wise, it's a little sad tune that plays during the rooftop scene with Zoey. Any idea what its called? It's sorta rocky, and very fitting about running away across the sea.
I believe it's this song:

Tangerine - So Easy

This song was in the episode 8 files but was never used until episode 9. Don't ask me why tho

Last edited:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Right!?!?! Isn't that weird that I do? I had to be the one pointing out to the idiot that Bella tells the MC clearly when he is drunk on her couch that she is married while the idiot keeps telling me that she told herself that and that's she's only lying to herself. Just backs up my earlier statement that most people here just look at the pretty pictures and don't actually read the dialogue.
Lool what are you talking about? She's actually married, we just don't know what happened with her and James, but we know that she's married,
and divorce was not mentioned.
Man, are you're drunk or just trying to troll and play waifu war card?:KEK::FacePalm:
Meh, these newbies in the thread become more and more cringe.

• Angry
Reactions: RNasc4444

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Its pretty concerning how unhinged some of the people commenting here sound I am not sure if they realize it themselves.

I can understand disliking and liking some characters over others but the whole I'm going to wipe the floor with them or I hope they suffer is pretty crazy and a bit too much in my opinion.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes