PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Not really. It's important to pick alone path, but you can fuck other girls(Camila for sure, don't remember the rest atm, tired and gonna go sleep soon) at the party. She'll still take you, just the convo goes a bit different.
It's not quite right my MC fucked Camila and received Heather's BJ and still managed to fuck her but you have to beg her a bit
Oh, so you guys did it the wrong way huh?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Do we know what's in her locked room?
I have seen several memes about it

I think what he was saying was that people who have lost loved ones often still refer to themselves as married, to a point, and in some situations.

For my part, i think he just left her.
Another idea is a miscarriage. This can simply break a woman, morally destroy her. As a result, their family broke up and yes, James could leave.

It s just a game pah, but i really want to wipe the floor with her and make her suffer!
Yes, it's just a game. In which I will make Jill cry when Bianca meets the 9" Tremolo's stick.:p

Last edited:

rannmiumec

Aug 27, 2017
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that Josy loves the MC way more than she does Maya.
Strong disagree. You don't stick with someone through as many problems as Josy as stuck with Maya if you don't love that person.

In the flashback we see with Josy and Maya having their first time we see Josy being as daring as she is with MC, so the only reason she has to be more reserved with Maya is all the problems caused by Maya's dad.

The reason Josy has an easier time with MC is just because their relationship isn't surrounded by all the drama her relationship with Maya has.

Reactions: ksuha

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
Something I just noticed about the Bianca buttslap scene is that either DPC is being cheeky :cool: , or the tc variable change is bugged on rollback.

If you rollback after selecting "Grab her ass", sometimes it will correctly revert the tc value... but sometimes it will stay the same.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you rollback after selecting "Gently place your hand on ass", then sometimes it will correctly revert the tc value... but sometimes it will instead give tc+1 again on the rollback!

And - purely for science - if you were to repeatedly "grab her ass" or "place your hand" then rolling it back over and over again, the tc value will continue ticking upward.

So all you gentlemen who thought you were being sneaky on your vanilla Jill playthroughs by sneaking in a quick "Grab her ass" enjoying a little Bianca booty before settling on "Hover-hand", you probably still earned a couple tc points from that!

So far I haven't seen any other choices that have this issue, but I haven't checked them all.
What is that tool do you use?
Does it have some advantages over reading the source code?

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Ever considered that maybe she simply feels guilt over what's technically cheating on her husband even if she's in circumstances where people might find it acceptable for her to do so? She might be far less of a horrible person than you're determined to hate her for.
Of course I did. Look I didn't start this whole argument in order to shit on people's favorite characters or promoting the ones I like. I don't care about that. To each his own. What I stated multiple times is that all I know so far of Bella's backstory is that she is married. Which she told MC after making out with him. She may very well turn out to be the most tragic and lovable character of the game but all I see right now is an adulterer. That's it.

• Angry
Reactions: Jericho85

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Maybe there was a Freaky Friday body swap between Bella and the cock-blocking librarian from the Ep. 8 prologue. Now that old librarian is inhabiting Bella's rocking body, and Bella is trapped in the old coot's body in a wheelchair in that locked room.

MC and Jill figure it out when they look up the OMG sorority to find it disbanded 50 years ago ...

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
why are you guys so sure that james is dead?
imo he is not. why bella would say something like "please james come home, already past 3 years" or something if he was dead

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Given how close to home this strikes for you, I apologise for the blasé tone I took, my point was crudely and sarcastically trying to say this too however. Just because somebody has been married, doesn't mean they 'stop' being married over night, especially when tragedy is likely involved.

But yeah, Bella is the most interesting for me and clearly my favourite, and I find each step, like her taking off her ring, or her 'forgetting' to look in that ethics book thing sooner because she doesnt want to end things, so much more meaningful.

Either way, respect dude for keeping yourself together through that kind of difficult shit.
Trust me, I shed a few tears during some of those scenes. Especially when they were in the sauna together and that song started up "All of the pieces". When you listen to the words to it, you'll know why, and I think that song actually hinted towards her situation. But I am slowly getting better. I was crying daily for over a year, that has finally eased up and these forums have been a help, keeping me laughing etc... good people in here for the most part.

I want to know about that closet though! hehehe... that was interesting tease at the start of this episode showing the door to it wide open.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
imo he is not. why bella would say something like "please james come home, already past 3 years" or something if he was dead
Maybe, and this is only a theory of mine; maybe Bella is negating the fact that he's already dead, and her reminder of that is locked in the room you can't enter when in her house.
Otherwise I'd say she's like that psycho in AL and that's why Tremolo says he should have called for help when kissing her.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I think, based on images, like when the MC was drunk at her place and he seen what appeared to be a military man, that he was most likely in the military and killed in action.

Notice that (if you played the Bella path anyhow) Bella mentioned to Jill how she felt guilty about being with someone else as her explanation as to why she never said anything to Jill about being with the MC, and how Jill never raised the idea of Bella cheating or being married, but understood her feelings.

Bella wanting her husband back makes sense if he was killed in action. I have found myself saying something similar about my late wife.

All indication SEEM to point to him being dead or missing in action (same deal as far as I am concerned). Bella certainly is NOT an adulterer! Man alive, she's been without any men in her life for three years and it's taken all of her will to do anything with the MC, and even then she feels guilty and said so to Jill (if you didn't play Bella's path, than you never read the dialog when she explains how she felt and why she never said anything to Jill).

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Well, Zoey was MC's only friend when he was in his previous school.... She left to chase her dreams and despite MC promised to go with her he didn't... Seems to me they have to reconnect, but MC has no valid reasons to put the blame on Zoey if he has any self reflection, sure distancing might have hurt, but MC realising there was more then friendship only after Zoey left did not help but Zoey no longer reacting to his messages is about as much he can blame her for.... But likewise Zoey can blame him for not going with her...
If I remember correctly the MC was leaving with her but first wanted to finish school and graduate with less than a year left. When her grandmother died, Zoey became depressed and traveled early, abandoning everything including her studies.

Dirk_Diggler

Aug 10, 2017
Anyone know where Sage is? It says you need to find sage to end the free roam. I've been in every room at least a dozen times and I can't find her. In previous play throughs she's in Jamies room. But I can't get in there. It says he doesn't want people pissing on his plants. So I have no idea where she is supposed to be?

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Strong disagree. You don't stick with someone through as many problems as Josy as stuck with Maya if you don't love that person.

In the flashback we see with Josy and Maya having their first time we see Josy being as daring as she is with MC, so the only reason she has to be more reserved with Maya is all the problems caused by Maya's dad.

The reason Josy has an easier time with MC is just because their relationship isn't surrounded by all the drama her relationship with Maya has.
I didn't say she doesn't love maya. Reread my post. I said she loves the mc more and that will break up her relationship with maya.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes