Cinder90

Jul 13, 2020
Does anyone as any crashes on EP 9 ? i cant pass the recap part as soon as the ep 9 on the start of the first dialog always crashes for me on the same part

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
my theory about Bella's husband is that he caught her fooling around drunk with Jill and that's why he left her. perhaps in a future update he returns, walks in to find her fucking MC and Jill in a 3some. now that would be a fun scene to watch.

Reactions: Crepusculum

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
my theory about Bella's husband is that he caught her fooling around drunk with Jill and that's why he left her. perhaps in a future update he returns, walks in to find her fucking MC and Jill in a 3some. now that would be a fun scene to watch.
At some point it's been said that Bella hasn't had sex in like ten years, so that would rule this theory out as Jill would've been a child by that time.
I guess he was a soldier and left for a mission and never came back.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I have seen several memes about it

Another idea is a miscarriage. This can simply break a woman, morally destroy her. As a result, their family broke up and yes, James could leave.

Yes, it's just a game. In which I will make Jill cry when Bianca meets the 9" Tremolo's stick.:p
Ok maybe she can't have babies? Was she cool with MC jizzing in her? I can't remember.

I did both ways, to see how it goes. I prefer the "keep it in your pants" option myself.
How come? Everything was ok and slutty for 8 episodes, Quinn doesn't get to tell my DIK Others MC what to do.
If she says she's married I believe her. Which makes her an adulterer.
But is adulterer always bad? In Judaism in Israel the husband can simply leave the country, remarry, do whatever, and according to the law she is stuck married and can't do anything about it.

If she dates someone else she is an adulterer, but would you blame her?

It's obviously not the case in the game, but it comes to show that there are real life cases where is morally ok.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
That was what I was disagreeing with with my previous message. Just because her relationship with Maya is more complicated than with MC due to external factors, I don't think she loves Maya any less.
Either you've only played the polyamorous relationship route or you aren't paying attention. She loves hims more, she's made that clear.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i always play the stay friends route when pursuing a different LI than Josy Maya. so in those scenes with Josy you can see she still has feelings for the mc and is torn over them. would love to see Josy decide to be exclusive with the MC or perhaps become part of a small harem with other girls the mc is fucking. mc could introduce naughty Jade to fun of 3somes too. man i could write this game myself if i had the time lol. but i can't do the animation or art stuff so i have to go with what DPC comes up with.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i think prof Burke is the one responsible for all the cameras and shit going on in the frats etc. i played one playthrough where i gave the Jade sex tape to the DIK for the fuck a teacher task, it ends up later that Burke has access to it. so how did he get that? it was on the DIK laptop. Burke is a shady prick.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I don t understand that theory that Bella s husband is a soldier, from the flashbacks the dude looks like the MC from Lidia Collier but even older like in is 50s, he went on a mission to do what? searching for the fountain of youth? LOL
Hey dude that made me chuckle out loud, thank you.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes