Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
But that does not change her marital status. You're being intentionally obtuse. You're trying to defend the indefensable. I'd rather you attacked the institution of marriage itself than anyone who states Bella is a cheater/adulterer. Each of us has his own morals and values. Idc about marriage institutionally but I do care about the commitment that it is based on. She might be a principled woman to you. She isn't to me. In 3 years she didn't bother getting a divorce? If James is dead then her marriage isn't actually valid. I know you are convinced that James is either dead/missing/left her or whatever but what if you're wrong? What if she's fucking a college kid while James is doing military service abroad? What if she cheated on him, he left and she won't give him a divorce? Until we know more I wil stick the the only certain piece of info we got so far which comes from her own mouth. "I am a married woman".
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
What things do I have to do to get the affinity option to make out with Riona in Episode 9??? View attachment 2268138
If you have chosen a relationship in ep 8... no making out with riona. Cause... if you want to have Riona, why did you choose a serious relationship? So... the "others"-path it is or no making out. Which doesnt mean you cant cheat... but not with Rio here.

Reactions: IkarusWestwood

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Are we playing the same game? Consequences of actions shown thusfar:

1) Unprotected sex leads to pregnancy. (Arieth, alluded to by Neil, maybe Derek?)
2) Unprotected sex leads to STDs. (Arieth, alluded to by Neil and most recently by Jill)
3) Drugs are bad, mmmkay. (Tommy's addiction, the entire Quinn-Vinnie plotline, and I suspect that Derek might also be experimenting beyond alcohol which might explain his behavior in recent episodes ...)
4) Cheating/infidelity/promiscuity negatively impacts relationships (Cathy + Bella, various Rooster interactions, various character responses to MC's history, cheating counter, etc.).

DPC has been laying groundwork for all of this to blow up in the near future. Don't be surprised when it does!
Don't forget the problem of aids/HIV (crabs) due to unhealthy free sex.
Like what leon, jacob, jim-jam, derek and aerith did

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
i don't understand one thing, i've played the dik others route and for some reason, lily, nicole and sandy act as if they hadn't done anything with the mc when i remember that in that save he did sleep at 3

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
No. Chick affinity is fine. Others is all you need.
if you have chick affinity.
That means you don't have any interest in any hots members except sage or even nicole/lily.
and. more focused on the 4 main routes (sage, m/j, isabella/jill).

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
if you have chick affinity.
That means you don't have any interest in any hots members except sage or even nicole/lily.
and. more focused on the 4 main routes (sage, m/j, isabella/jill).
Um, you're talking to someone who has nothing but chick affinity and 6 routes, 2 of which are others. Both of my others I made out with Riona so you don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

• Angry
Reactions: Night Hacker

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
...if she had done nothing wrong she wouldn't feel so guilty...
No. Not how human being's work. You can do nothing wrong and still feel like you did. If her and her husband have been apart for more than a year they are legally separated and she has done nothing wrong. Doesn't mean she won't feel guilty.
Like I said, it's like most of you don't actually read. You barely read my post let alone all the dialogue in the game. My point was exactly that if she was "legally separated" or divorced, she would NOT clearly state "I'm a married woman".
Wrong. You are the one who doesn't know what they are talking about. I have read all of the dialogue, and it's fucking all I play the game for. Again, she's human, legal definitions are not neccessarily how someone feels. I don't expect you to understand that, but her saying to herself I'm a married woman doesn't mean she actually is. I wouldn't expect you to understand that though, even though DPC has made it pretty clear it's been more than a year since they've lived together. How she feels about the situation does not mean that is how the situation actually is. But I don't expect you to understand that since you are clearly incapable of recognizing the difference.
She doesn't say it to herself, she says it to MC. If you pay attention I'd expect you to at least know that. I didn't even play her route and I know that because that's when I noped the fk out of that relationship. And if your pro-Bella argument is that she made out with a college student half her age and then LIED to his face about being married when apparently she isn't (you must have more information regarding her backstory than I do) doesn't really bode that well. Like I said previously I'm working with the information I'm provided. If a woman I'm engaging but barely know tells me she's married I tend to believe her. My first thought isn't to assume she is a lying sociopath. Maybe that makes me naive.
Lying to one's self makes you a sociopath in your mind. Wow. How fucked up are you?
Huh?!?!?! Again, I get that you have a reading disability but please give it another try. She didn't lie to herself. She lied to the MC! She told the MC she was married.
No, I don't have a reading disability. I understand the situation perfectly well, it's you who can't wrap your brain around what's actually going on because you are incapable of understanding how a human being's mind works. Her feeling she's still married doesn't mean she actually is. It's a simple fucking concept but you can't wrap your simple mind around it.
No I get it. Just because someone tells you the Earth is round, it doesn't mean it actually is. That is the point you're making I get that.

But we don't know if she is or is not, correct? All we have to go on is her perfectly sober statement of "I'm a married woman". You're making up whatever reality you prefer inside your head while I'm taking her at face value. If she says she's married I believe her. Which makes her an adulterer. Which means I don't like her. It's like " Schrödinger's Marriage". Until DPC exposes her full backstory she is married and not married at the same time.
Mr. Nobody's been reading the text but me is arrogant and ignorant. You haven't been reading the text or you'd know, like all the rest of us do, that's it's been at least a year, probably 3 since she's been with her husband. Check your arrogant ignorance.
ou're wrong? What if she's fucking a college kid while James is doing military service abroad? What if she cheated on him,
No, you are intentionally obtuse, again, legally you are considered separated after 1 year. How she feels about it is fucking irrelevant to the legal status of her marriage. Take your fucking head out of your ass and stop talking. Because you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. You are one of the most ignorant users on this site and arrogant in your fucking ignorance.
I can't help myself, I gotta weigh in on this one! :D

Bella does consider herself married. She tells the mc in episode 2:

Bella: "This didn't happen."​
Bella: "You're still drunk."​
mc: "Are you...sure?"​
Bella: "Fuckface... I'm a married woman."​
mc: "Oh..."​
Bella: "Go to sleep."​
mc: "(Damn...)"​

But she also thinks it to herself shortly afterwards:

Bella: "(Why did he...?)"​
Bella: "(I don't understand...)"​
Bella: "(I feel so...so...dirty...)"​
Bella: "(This is not what a married woman does...)"​

So there's that; Bella considers herself a married woman. But it's complicated. If we continue her thoughts from the above scene:

Bella: "(I'm so sorry...)"​
Bella: "(It just caught me completely off guard...)"​
Bella: "(How long has it been since a man did this to me?)"​
Bella: "(Three years?)"​
Bella: "(No, that can't be right...)"​
Bella: "(I haven't gotten an urge to touch myself...that's all...)"​
Bella: "(Until tonight...)"​

Three years? She hasn't done anything sexual for roughly three years? Where has her husband been for that time? Because of the Burke-looking soldier in the mc's alcohol fuelled stumble through Bella's house, there is some speculation that he's in the army, but a 3-year tour of duty is kinda not likely.

So there aren't any legit explanations that can innocently explain why he's been AWOL for three years.

In episode 3, when Bella is lashing out at students in the library, the cause for it is the sexual tension between her and the mc while at the same time she is helping to set him up with Jill. Her thoughts once again:

Bella: "(I can't lash out at students like that...)"​
Bella: "(...)"​
Bella: "(I did the right thing.)"​
Bella: "(This was for Jill.)"​
Bella: "(Married women don't fool around with young students.)"​
Bella: "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)"​
Bella: "(But that...that was different!)"​
Bella: "(It doesn't matter... I've stopped it.)"​
Bella: "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"​
Bella: "(Please, just come home again...)"​
Bella: "(It's been long enough now.)"​

The first part she's talking about how she shouldn't be fooling around with the mc, but the second part, being intimate with friends, we don't know who she's talking about (but there's some speculation it's Jill based on their argument in bed when the mc's on the couch). Then she goes on to ask for James' forgiveness and for him to come home again (after 3 years as we've speculated above).

But then in episode 4 (if you stay at Bella's house), she has the following thoughts about the mc:

Bella: "(Why can't I stop thinking these dirty thoughts about him...?)"​
Bella: "(All these words that I'd never dare tell him...)"​
Bella: "(It's adultery...isn't it?)"​
Bella: "(Can I just decide to move on?)"​
Bella: "(What if James comes home?)"​
Bella: "(Would he blame me if I did this?)"​
Bella: "(After all this time?)"​
Bella: "(I have forgiven him...)"​

So she is aware that moving on is an option on the table, she's just found it difficult. On top of that, she forgives him. So earlier she was asking for forgiveness (for the mc, or for something that happened long ago) and now she's saying she forgives her husband. What went down three years ago?

Then in episode 6, the mc confronts her feelings:

mc: "We both want it. We wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't so."​
Bella: "Yes, but I feel ashamed for wanting it..."​
mc: "Because of that ring on your finger?"​
Bella: "Yes."​
mc: "I get it..."​
mc: "But correct me if I'm wrong..."​
mc: "I've had the feeling he's not around anymore... Am I wrong?"​
Bella: "No, it's...different today."​
mc: "Then, if that's the case... I don't see why you should feel ashamed."​
mc: "You should be allowed to feel something else."​

Of course the mc is just a horny cunt trying to convince a girl to suck his dick, but he's not wrong. Her husband is gone, and has been gone for quite some time. Their marriage is over, but Bella is struggling to come to terms with it. How Bella's situation got to this point we don't know, she and her husband could have both been unfaithful, had a big fight, and he left but she didn't want it to end at the time. Or, he died, and she's struggling to accept it. Who knows.

Bella had no intention to start the relationship with the mc, she didn't file for divorce because she may have been holding out for her husbands return, or she used the marriage (and the ring) to keep men (particularly Burke) at a distance because she wasn't ready for another relationship.

None of this makes her a bad person, and if your husband leaves you and three years later you start to have feelings for someone else. I don't believe that's cheating.

By the end of episode 7, if the mc is with her, she removes her ring. She decides it's time to move on. At some time she should probably legally get a divorce if it's required (assuming her husband isn't dead).

But we also have the mc's internal monologue in episode 3 when he makes out with her in the library:

mc: "At the time I couldn't understand Bella."​
mc: "The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong."​
mc: "I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman."​
mc: "I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband..."​
mc: "...which, of course, is a very big deal."​
mc: "But if I had known the real reasons to her tears..."​
mc: "...and to her persona..."​
mc: "I wouldn't have kissed her that night."​
mc: "I would have called out for help."​

There's something more to Bella's predicament, something more serious than we've come to understand at this point.

Of course, depending on your decision, there is definitely one thing that Bella is doing that is pretty terrible. While setting Jill up with the mc, and fully aware of how strong Jill's feelings are for him, she's fucking the mc behind Jill's back. But if you're not on Bella's path, none of that happens, so you can't hold it against her.

Bottom line: Her husband has been gone for 3 years. She's finally decided to move on and start a new relationship. That's not cheating. Finalizing a divorce would be a good idea though.

And for the record, some people feel guilty starting a relationship even if their spouse has died (and that's literally the end clause to a marriage, "'till death do us part"). Relationships and the feelings that are associated with them are probably one of the most complicated things we deal with in our lives, and so many people are not qualified to do it.

Last edited:

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
I can't help myself, I gotta weigh in on this one! :D

Bella does consider herself married. She tells the mc in episode 2:

Bella: "This didn't happen."​
Bella: "You're still drunk."​
mc: "Are you...sure?"​
Bella: "Fuckface... I'm a married woman."​
mc: "Oh..."​
Bella: "Go to sleep."​
mc: "(Damn...)"​

But she also thinks it to herself shortly afterwards:

Bella: "(Why did he...?)"​
Bella: "(I don't understand...)"​
Bella: "(I feel so...so...dirty...)"​
Bella: "(This is not what a married woman does...)"​

So there's that; Bella considers herself a married woman. But it's complicated. If we continue her thoughts from the above scene:

Bella: "(I'm so sorry...)"​
Bella: "(It just caught me completely off guard...)"​
Bella: "(How long has it been since a man did this to me?)"​
Bella: "(Three years?)"​
Bella: "(No, that can't be right...)"​
Bella: "(I haven't gotten an urge to touch myself...that's all...)"​
Bella: "(Until tonight...)"​

Three years? She hasn't done anything sexual for roughly three years? Where has her husband been for that time? Because of the Burke-looking soldier in the mc's alcohol fuelled stumble through Bella's house, there is some speculation that he's in the army, but a 3-year tour of duty is kinda not likely.

So there aren't any legit explanations that can innocently explain why he's been AWOL for three years.

In episode 3, when Bella is lashing out at students in the library, the cause for it is the sexual tension between her and the mc while at the same time she is helping to set him up with Jill. Her thoughts once again:

Bella: "(I can't lash out at students like that...)"​
Bella: "(I did the right thing.)"​
Bella: "(This was for Jill.)"​
Bella: "(Married women don't fool around with young students.)"​
Bella: "(They aren't intimate with friends either...)"​
Bella: "(But that...that was different!)"​
Bella: "(It doesn't matter... I've stopped it.)"​
Bella: "(Please, James... Forgive me.)"​
Bella: "(Please, just come home again...)"​
Bella: "(It's been long enough now.)"​

The first part she's talking about how she shouldn't be fooling around with the mc, but the second part, being intimate with friends, we don't know who she's talking about (but there's some speculation it's Jill based on their argument in bed when the mc's on the couch). Then she goes on to ask for James' forgiveness and for him to come home again (after 3 years as we've speculated above).

But then in episode 4 (if you stay at Bella's house), she has the following thoughts about the mc:

Bella: "(Why can't I stop thinking these dirty thoughts about him...?)"​
Bella: "(All these words that I'd never dare tell him...)"​
Bella: "(It's adultery...isn't it?)"​
Bella: "(Can I just decide to move on?)"​
Bella: "(What if James comes home?)"​
Bella: "(Would he blame me if I did this?)"​
Bella: "(After all this time?)"​
Bella: "(I have forgiven him...)"​

So she is aware that moving on is an option on the table, she's just found it difficult. On top of that, she forgives him. So earlier she was asking for forgiveness (for the mc, or for something that happened long ago) and now she's saying she forgives her husband. What went down three years ago?

Then in episode 6, the mc confronts her feelings:

mc: "We both want it. We wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't so."​
Bella: "Yes, but I feel ashamed for wanting it..."​
mc: "Because of that ring on your finger?"​
Bella: "Yes."​
mc: "I get it..."​
mc: "But correct me if I'm wrong..."​
mc: "I've had the feeling he's not around anymore... Am I wrong?"​
Bella: "No, it's...different today."​
mc: "Then, if that's the case... I don't see why you should feel ashamed."​
mc: "You should be allowed to feel something else."​

Of course the mc is just a horny cunt trying to convince a girl to suck his dick, but he's not wrong. Her husband is gone, and has been gone for quite some time. Their marriage is over, but Bella is struggling to come to terms with it. How Bella's situation got to this point we don't know, she and her husband could have both been unfaithful, had a big fight, and he left but she didn't want it to end at the time. Or, he died, and she's struggling to accept it. Who knows.

Bella had no intention to start the relationship with the mc, she didn't file for divorce because she may have been holding out for her husbands return, or she used the marriage (and the ring) to keep men (particularly Burke) at a distance because she wasn't ready for another relationship.

None of this makes her a bad person, and if your husband leaves you and three years later you start to have feelings for someone else. I don't believe that's cheating.

By the end of episode 7, if the mc is with her, she removes her ring. She decides it's time to move on. At some time she should probably legally get a divorce if it's required (assuming her husband isn't dead).

But we also have the mc's internal monologue in episode 3 when he makes out with her in the library:

mc: "At the time I couldn't understand Bella."​
mc: "The attraction was there, but for her it felt so wrong."​
mc: "I remember feeling bad about kissing a married woman."​
mc: "I figured she felt the same since she was being unfaithful to her husband..."​
mc: "...which, of course, is a very big deal."​

There's something more to Bella's predicament, something more serious than we've come to understand at this point.

Of course, depending on your decision, there is definitely one thing that Bella is doing that is pretty terrible. While setting Jill up with the mc, and fully aware of how strong Jill's feelings are for him, she's fucking the mc behind Jill's back. But if you're not on Bella's path, none of that happens, so you can't hold it against her.

Bottom line: Her husband has been gone for 3 years. She's finally decided to move on and start a new relationship. That's not cheating. Finalizing a divorce would be a good idea though.

And for the record, some people feel guilty starting a relationship even if their spouse has died (and that's literally the end clause to a marriage, "'till death do us part"). Relationships and the feelings that are associated with them are probably one of the most complicated things we deal with in our lives, and so many people are not qualified to do it.
Hey man, amazing summery, you put all the points and relevant quotes in one place! Thank you!

What are your theories about the this part:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Where do I find the buttons for: The Other Bloody Five, Rescue Me and Lips?
Rescue Me is Heather's life saver (red board) she leaves in Leon's room after propositioning Fuckface.

Other 2 I'm not sure, but I have a vague recollection of the lips being on a poster somewhere.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes