Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
keep getting this error, when i get to the basement to do the slime key puzzle. Gets me stuck in a loop, does anyone have a fix?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode9/ep9_freeroam_ph2_events.rpy", line 1348, in <module>
File "game/scripts/misc/flashlight.rpy", line 23, in render
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'
usin some mod ? try update..

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Neutral or CHICK. Basically don't have DIK affinity. Also go on a date with her instead of helping Sage while she's sick and choose to fight for her.
One of the worst choices in the game. Helping someone else shouldn't bar you from getting on Jill's path. That was a very weird choice on TPC's part.

Quinn clearly took a liking to MC in a special way, but she doesn't want to admit yet.
I believe that when I see that in future episodes. She might very well just manipulate the MC (and a bunch of players it seems) to helper her and do what she wants and needs. Since she is a narcissistic psychopath it seems very unlikely for her, to actually develop some kind of real feelings for the MC.

Apr 10, 2022
What things do I have to do to get the affinity option to make out with Riona in Episode 9??? View attachment 2268138
I would like to know more about this as well. What determines what options a neutral player has? For example as a neutral in this episode I could make these two choices listed here, but elsewhere in the party I had the choice between punching Oscar (a DIK option) and the neutral option. Is it simply the developer's decision on a case by case basis?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I would like to know more about this as well. What determines what options a neutral player has? For example as a neutral in this episode I could make these two choices listed here, but elsewhere in the party I had the choice between punching Oscar (a DIK option) and the neutral option. Is it simply the developer's decision on a case by case basis?
Case by case basis. I'm confused though because on my only neutral playthrough which is on the throuple branch (I was aiming for DIK with the throuple but forgot to cheat on the tests and got stuck on neutral), I had the option of making out with Rio or explaining the situation to her not to actually refuse her. So I think that this particular decision may be determined by how far you are on the Rio path (did you take the threesome with her and Quinn, did you give her money and fuck her at the preps party, did you have solo sex with her and/or threesome with Cam at the HOTs party, did you catch her stalker at the dorm party).

Apr 10, 2022
Case by case basis. I'm confused though because on my only neutral playthrough which is on the throuple branch (I was aiming for DIK with the throuple but forgot to cheat on the tests and got stuck on neutral), I had the option of making out with Rio or explaining the situation to her not to actually refuse her. So I think that this particular decision may be determined by how far you are on the Rio path (did you take the threesome with her and Quinn, did you give her money and fuck her at the preps party, did you have solo sex with her and/or threesome with Cam at the HOTs party, did you catch her stalker at the dorm party).
Very interesting. I only gave Rio the money out of all those option. I guess I know what I'll be testing for my next playthrough.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Think it depends on whether you are on one of the girls routes or not how far you can go in making out with Riona.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Think it depends on whether you are on one of the girls routes or not how far you can go in making out with Riona.
If you're not on a route I don't think it's a major choice I don't recall the major decision thing coming up on either my DIK others or CHICK others playthroughs and I could make out with her on my CHICK others route. So whether it's an option to make out, explain situation or refuse her comes mainly from Affinity (DIK only has options for make out or explain, CHICK only has options for explain or refuse) or if on neutral affinity how far you are on the Rio path.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
yeah i think prof Burke is the one responsible for all the cameras and shit going on in the frats etc. i played one playthrough where i gave the Jade sex tape to the DIK for the fuck a teacher task, it ends up later that Burke has access to it. so how did he get that? it was on the DIK laptop. Burke is a shady prick.
The game makes a massive song and dance about how the DIKs phones sync up in that scene and share Pictures/videos.

Chekhovs gun. Don’t include random shit unless it’s relevant to the plot. He could have got it off of any DIK (current or former). IIRC someone is also missing their phone making the pool of suspects literally anyone.

Also, who’s to say he procured it for himself? He didn’t know Jade was cheating. Why break into a random laptop for no reason? What’s more likely in my head is someone sent it to him just like someone sent photos to the Alphas of the DIKs banging that girl. Someone is trying to ruin the DIKs and sending that video is just another way of getting it done.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
The new episode does provide a new clue with regards access to the DIKs laptop and potentially the other issues surrounding it Vinny knew the previous combination to the safe and likely knew the laptop's password before it was changed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: James H Boner

Derfelruivo

Dec 13, 2021
Can't open the mixed and 2d art in rewards gallery.

Any solution?

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 1, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 180, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 181, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 187, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 187, in <module>
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
    python hide:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 928, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "renpy/python.py", line 2245, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
    python hide:
  File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
    ui.interact()
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3315, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 568, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 436, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3735, in <lambda>
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 447, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "renpy/display/screen.py", line 637, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 22, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 180, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 181, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 187, in execute
  File "game/scripts/rewards/rewards_mixed.rpy", line 187, in <module>
  File "renpy/python.py", line 992, in __getitem__