Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
and what could she possibly gain from Mc?

he has no money, no power (assuming he has it in the future was as unpredictable for Quinn as it is for MC himself)

apart from cock and a shoulder to cry on i see very little
He gets shit done, he has gained a remarkable amount of influence all over the campus with multiple important people and she seems to want to use him as some sort of muscle. Also manipulating people to do what she wants can be a reward for her by itself.

Granted there are some indications that she might soften up to the MC somewhat. It will all depend on how DPC wants to write her.

Reactions: Sharku

bakasto

Apr 22, 2017
Quick question - does punching tybalt disable or alter Jill's path?
Cause I really wanna punch his ugly mug but don't want to miss out on Jill's content

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
She already blames the money problems on Rio, so yeah.
Yeah, I can see her blaming MC for something that will fuck him over, in the long run. I mean what happens if you're her body guard and then Vinny will find out she's involved with him. Vinny will be somewhat jealous about it. It was clear they had something going

Staying with Sage in ep.4 will have her talking about Quinn don't normally let people get on her nerves expect... then she changed the sudject

Quinn realizing MC in Vinny room

and then Vinny implied at the party

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
He gets shit done, he has gained a remarkable amount of influence all over the campus with multiple important people and she seems to want to use him as some sort of muscle. Also manipulating people to do what she wants can be a reward for her by itself.

Granted there are some indications that she might soften up to the MC somewhat. It will all depend on how DPC wants to write her.
as vice president of HOTs and with the deal with Tommy she had all the influence she needed. now with MC 'in place' of Tommy she has less and not more, as MC may be manipulable but he is much less interested in the drug trade

to this day what would Quinn have tried to push MC to do? nothing at all

if this is the way to measure all LIs are far more manipulative than Quinn

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod - Update (non-critical)

Links in the mod's OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.

Since the mod is not listed in the VN's OP you can find it here as always (feel free to bookmark it or grab the link from my signature if desired)

Changlelog:
  • New feature - Added an information notifier to the MiniStat if the player is using a save that will ultimately fail because they previously used some other mod/hack that carried over, and gives an automatic method to fix it (by clicking the associated green button). See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Added a SanchoNotifier during the Jill lewd for an easily missable event variable (Ep9JillOrgasm) during in-game play. This does NOT populate during the SanchoGallery though, so as not to be intrusive. See mod FAQ for details.
  • New feature - Improved and more intuitive VarCheats within SanchoCheats that are Branch specific (as the player changes the current Branch cheat). This will further insure as pure a playthrough as possible if the player decides to activate a Branch cheat. See mod FAQ for details.
Other extras you might be interested in to go along with your SanchoMod installation:
  • Season 3 music revert (get the old music back): Grab it here
  • Season 3 Sancho's personal import file (all Branches): Grab it here
You won't find a more exhaustive, professionally written mod designed specifically for DIKs period.

Go get you some. Enjoy and regards.
- Sancho

Last edited:

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021

she could easily get that from the jocks or other people on the campus
want muscle? use caleb or other gym rat from the jocks
want influence? there are a lot of people with more influence than MC, rusty and tommy, dawe (now being the the jocks president and having a gym), the preps, etc

im not gonna say that quinn is not going to use MC for some "jobs", i think that downtown date is probably to protect her from being robbed again but she also likes MC and be with him, its not only to help her out.

Reactions: cuterabbit

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
and what could she possibly gain from Mc?

he has no money, no power (assuming he has it in the future was as unpredictable for Quinn as it is for MC himself)

apart from cock and a shoulder to cry on i see very little
He can gain money, connections or whatever while being close with Quinn.
Furthermore, in the ending of 'Quinn's route' too, she invites MC to be with her for a 'Hangout'.
So, I think dev will give a dark storyline to quinn.
which will probably be linked mc's revenge against vinny.

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
if this is the way to measure all LIs are far more manipulative than Quinn
the-office-michael-scott.gif

we have girls that lie about their sexuality and relation status
we have a girl that use MC to forget about her cheating bf
we have a girl that is married/widowed/wtv, is a teacher and uses MC to feel young again
we have a girl that hides her family name from MC
but quinn is the manipulative one :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

what im saying is that no one in this game is saint, everyone has their skeletons in the closet

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
That's basically illustrating that DPC is just shitty at characters. All of them.
They have a lot of overlapping basic bitch elements
i like when the characters live on a grey area like in badik, no one is full good or full bad (well, at least the main characters)
what blows me away is the fact that a lot of people cant realise that, there isnt a completely right character or a completely wrong, it all depends of what we tolerate or have compassion to.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's not even modern dutch, the right page seems to be a dutch translation of Wuthering Heights, Dunno what the left page might be but it seems it is another story.... Anyway, i've seen some outdated use of spelling there too, like somewhere 50's-60's...
In any case, it turned out funny, the MC does not understand anything, not because he cannot master the material, but because he is reading a book in a language completely unknown to him. I generally thought at first that it was German, until I looked more closely at the words.

• Haha
Reactions: vogelbeest

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Regarding the cheating, it depends on the law of your country. Typically after one year of separation you can get a divorce any time you want. You can't remarry until you're divorced for legal reasons, but there's nothing wrong with dating or simply fucking others.
Not true. You can get remarried when you are legally separated. That only requires a lack of cohabitation for a set period of time. Varies from state to state. In canada it's 1 year. After 1 year of not living together you are legally separated and can remarry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Something funny about EP9 to me is that the "not asking about last names" thing was quite humorously and thoroughly dealt with...

... but somehow even after both Jill and Bianca have been in MC's room, neither of them browsed the place enough to notice the picture hanging above MC's desk. Guess DPC is going to tease us with that for another episode or two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes