PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
I believe that when I see that in future episodes. She might very well just manipulate the MC (and a bunch of players it seems) to helper her and do what she wants and needs. Since she is a narcissistic psychopath it seems very unlikely for her, to actually develop some kind of real feelings for the MC.
Nah, she likes MC.

Reactions: kih1952

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I believe that when I see that in future episodes. She might very well just manipulate the MC (and a bunch of players it seems) to helper her and do what she wants and needs. Since she is a narcissistic psychopath it seems very unlikely for her, to actually develop some kind of real feelings for the MC.
If there's one thing we know about Quinn it's that she's pretty dumb. She simply doesn't have what it takes to be manipulative mastermind, no matter how many cliche chess games (where she gets her arse handed to her btw) the game will show you.

This apple fell far from the daddy tree.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I continue to be amazed at the little details in the game that are revealed every fucking time I run again. Episode 3, library. When MC is studying with Jill, he reads a book.
Снимок.JPG
He said that he hears the words he read, but understands nothing. Yes, this is because the book, if you look closely, is written in the Dutch language.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Do you think that with Bianca it will take a lot of progress? She already gets wet every time she sees the MC and I hope not

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
I continue to be amazed at the little details in the game that are revealed every fucking time I run again. Episode 3, library. When MC is studying with Jill, he reads a book.
View attachment 2268822
He said that he hears the words he read, but understands nothing. Yes, this is because the book, if you look closely, is written in the Dutch language.
Don't forget about the page numbers.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
If there's one thing we know about Quinn it's that she's pretty dumb. She simply doesn't have what it takes to be manipulative mastermind, no matter how many cliche chess games (where she gets her arse handed to her btw) the game will show you.

This apple fell far from the daddy tree.
Yeah, she's pretty bad at it. But it is part of being a narcissist to overestimate her own abilities and intelligence. If she fails, she will internally blame it on others or on circumstances and bad luck to keep up the illusion of her infallibility in her own mind.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Ness and ffive

Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Do you think that with Bianca it will take a lot of progress? She already gets wet every time she sees the MC and I hope not
just a matter of time before she finds out that her BF been screwing around with her best friend.
Moreover, what Bianca has shown so far (from eps 8-9) is bit similar to an aggressive woman like Sarah/Melanie.

Last edited:
Reactions: AchedCroissant

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
and what could she possibly gain from Mc?

he has no money, no power (assuming he has it in the future was as unpredictable for Quinn as it is for MC himself)

apart from cock and a shoulder to cry on i see very little

Last edited:
Reactions: ffive

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
Yeah, she is the pretty bad at it. But it is part of being a narcissist to overestimate her own abilities and intelligence. If she fails, she will internally blame it on others or on circumstances and bad luck to keep up the illusion of her infallibility in her own mind.
She already blames the money problems on Rio, so yeah.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
It's not even modern dutch, the right page seems to be a dutch translation of Wuthering Heights, Dunno what the left page might be but it seems it is another story.... Anyway, i've seen some outdated use of spelling there too, like somewhere 50's-60's...

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes