anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I remember The Other Bloody Five is in the bathroom that Sally occupies. You can get it after she leaves.
In that case it's the bottle in the hand of the bath corpse (I remember the button location in the bathroom just didn't remember what it was called).

kyrlian

May 26, 2017
Bottom line: Her husband has been gone for 3 years. She's finally decided to move on and start a new relationship. That's not cheating.
Yes it is. A softer version of cheating if you will.

Thats one of the biggest plot holes in the story imo, woulndt you want to know if the woman you're involved with is married or wtf is happening? You wouldnt care for a one night stand but romancing Bella is different, it definitely is one of the first things you would want to know but Tremolo doesnt ask once more.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yes it is. A softer version of cheating if you will.

Thats one of the biggest plot holes in the story imo, woulndt you want to know if the woman you're involved with is married or wtf is happening? You wouldnt care for a one night stand but romancing Bella is different, it definitely is one of the first things you would want to know but Tremolo doesnt ask once more.
The mc is just enjoying sex with her, same as with Jade, it's not like he wants to marry her. But things change, and it goes from lust to a serious interest. The mc even say to Bella, "I've had the feeling he's not around anymore... Am I wrong?" Bella acknowledges he's gone. Should more be discussed? Definitely once they started dating. Unfortunately Halloween robbed us of any progression of this nature.

Regarding the cheating, it depends on the law of your country. Typically after one year of separation you can get a divorce any time you want. You can't remarry until you're divorced for legal reasons, but there's nothing wrong with dating or simply fucking others.

But ultimately cheating is a moral issue, not a legal one. If the husband fucks off for three years, the marriage is over. Whether it's formalised with a divorce, or Bella doesn't bother, no one would expect Bella to just sit at home and wait like a good little girl.

Hey man, amazing summery, you put all the points and relevant quotes in one place! Thank you!

What are your theories about the this part:
mc: "But if I had known the real reasons to her tears..."
mc: "...and to her persona..."
mc: "I wouldn't have kissed her that night."
mc: "I would have called out for help."
I'm going with James being dead and Bella is fucked up. Don't know if I'll go so far as to say she killed him.

But another good theory is they lost a child and it fucked the marriage up.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I personally don't care much for the fine details of the Bella cheating thingy while playing that route since I play it from the MC's point of view, a less experienced horny kid's mind.
If he's alive and off doing tours I'll drop her ass.
I enjoy the route for it's somewhat more complex and darker tone.
All the routes have something unique and interesting to them(can't say for MJ route, have no intention of playing it atm).

is there a post for save files? google/f95 search feature is letting me down
First page, in extras.

MyNameIsDicky

Oct 8, 2017
keep getting this error, when i get to the basement to do the slime key puzzle. Gets me stuck in a loop, does anyone have a fix?

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/freeroam/episode9/ep9_freeroam_ph2_events.rpy", line 1348, in <module>
File "game/scripts/misc/flashlight.rpy", line 23, in render
TypeError: '<' not supported between instances of 'NoneType' and 'int'

gatts69

Jan 15, 2021
Anyone else have an idea how to fix the bella loop, i'm stuck in a loop with bella and a mask but she changes to her zombie suit again ....

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
I said some posts ago that i would like for Quinn to become an LI but thinking about it, maybe there s a reason she s not, and im saying Acting Lessons reason, the crap she s involved in i wouldn t be surprised.
Well she isn't now but she will become for sure, that's something i'm certain about.

There are many hints and she does enjoy being around MC

Reactions: kih1952

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Anyone else have an idea how to fix the bella loop, i'm stuck in a loop with bella and a mask but she changes to her zombie suit again ....
You've modded your save to be simultaneously on Bella's route and another route (zombie is Bella route, mask is every other route), you've basically fucked up that run. Same would happen if you did the same with Jill (she'll get stuck between banana and bee).
Guys, pls help me with Jill. How can I fuck her? Should I be neutral, or massive chick, or dick, or...? Thx a lot!
Neutral or CHICK. Basically don't have DIK affinity. Also go on a date with her instead of helping Sage while she's sick and choose to fight for her.

Reactions: p22 and gatts69
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes