Lightaces

Aug 3, 2018
I (sadly) don't understand the DAZ requirements and when RAM comes into play vs processing power, but I'm pretty sure the RTX 6000 is Ada.

But like someone else said here, this would only slow DPC instead of making him faster, probably.
Aparently they updated it.

But a couple of those would make those really big scenes go a lot faster. The more objects in a scene, the more memory (and computational cycles) required to render it. That crowd shot from the costume party must have been pretty close to maxing out the ram in a 3090, even at 24 gigs. But it made a big difference in making it seem like an actually all out party - some of those scenes from the earlier episodes were....sparse. And I doubt DPC would spend $54,000+ on eight A6000s (though, the Ada version looks to per-release yet), he could buy two or four of them to speed up the big animations. But he probably would also just keep making bigger animations and busier renders.

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
I feel like Sally & Karen will both be sex options at some point.
Sally is likely going to be a DIK-only Others option (since she is dating Magnar).
Karen is likely a going to be a CHICK-only Others option (I don't think she'd be the type to go for a DIK MC based on her personality, but who knows).

Doubtful there will be a threesome option - maybe a secret option only for Neutral Others path?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah me too, i have had a thing for Sally ever since she first appeared. didn't expect her to be such a bitch though, obviously Magnar is not fucking her and she is sexually frustrated. love to fuck her in front of that nerd fuck while she is screaming MC's name.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
The nostalgia is strong on this one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So THAT's where that dance floor is. I wasn't sure where that couch where you made up with her was either.

I feel like Sally & Karen will both be sex options at some point.
I'd say Karen used to be treated like a comic relief at first, but I think that has changed.

Sally is likely going to be a DIK-only Others option (since she is dating Magnar).
Karen is likely a going to be a CHICK-only Others option (I don't think she'd be the type to go for a DIK MC based on her personality, but who knows).

Doubtful there will be a threesome option - maybe a secret option only for Neutral Others path?
KRJ could totally be the shy girl type who's after bad guys.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

With the exchange in the Moose Lounge teasing Sally (taking the DIK options) gets the best reactions out of Karen so I think she's more interested in the DIK Fuckface too. Both Sally and Karen are slowly warming to Fuckface but I don't think Sally is a cheater so it's likely we have to wait for a breakup first.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
How can you forgive and forget the others, but still condemn Isabella? The “Adulterer!”
I literally explained it with the degrees of severity thing. Josy, Sage and Maya are college kids living their life to the fullest with no real life responsibilities or commitments. If their relationship blows up the impact is minimal. They can afford to mess around. Bella is a married middle aged woman. Two different realities. I would feel the same way if Maya/Josy were legally married or if Sage and Chad had a kid for example. I would cross them out like I did Bella.

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
The MC's absolute inability to ask important questions until the answers no longer matter can be really annoying, no?
Would she answer them though? I really doubt it. Anyway it's DPC's story. I already admitted I could be wrong if indeed her husband died/is missing/they lost a kid/ decided to separate/he just left her. I would certainly be more sympathetic to her but what if she was the one who cheated on him/made him leave/betrayed him/fucked a college kid half her age while James is doing military service? Would I feel for her then? No.

All I know is what she stated. That she is married. And she would be fucking the MC if you go her route while being married. That puts me off. I'm not down for that.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
I literally explained it with the degrees of severity thing. Josy, Sage and Maya are college kids living their life to the fullest with no real life responsibilities or commitments. If their relationship blows up the impact is minimal. They can afford to mess around. Bella is a married middle aged woman. Two different realities. I would feel the same way if Maya/Josy were legally married or if Sage and Chad had a kid for example. I would cross them out like I did Bella.
Bella is even worse. A middle aged woman who works in the college, is a teacher and is fucking a student lol. And she doesn't even try to hide for the sake of the story lol. She is living her life to the fullest more than those girls. But with that funny bit apart, you are right.

People are too uptight in a game called being a dik. Being a dik people should be having fun and experiencing themselves. Making mistakes while they can. I've seen people criticizing characters who cheated lol. Like, they are all young people messing up with their lifes and learning from it. And the time they have to make as many mistakes as they can is now.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah but Bella is no different to Jade or Cathy or Stephen Burke. all of them are fucking students if you you allow it but Burke is running a call girl ring for his rich buddies via Quinn. oh and..Nora too who we will see will be MC's chemistry teacher in the next semester. and probably a few more teachers are doing the same thing. morality is not a thing in the game except for the religtard dad of Maya.

Mmoney7187

Sep 30, 2017
Yeah the new Party Planning mini-game was pretty cool, but we all know what the real mini-game of Season 3 will be....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Loved me some episode 9 & excited for the rest of the season, how are you guys going to play your main runs? And who will be your final Love Interest?

screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
yeah but Bella is no different to Jade or Cathy or Stephen Burke. all of them are fucking students if you you allow it but Burke is running a call girl ring for his rich buddies via Quinn. oh and..Nora too who we will see will be MC's chemistry teacher in the next semester. and probably a few more teachers are doing the same thing. morality is not a thing in the game except for the religtard dad of Maya.
Are we playing the same game? Consequences of actions shown thusfar:

1) Unprotected sex leads to pregnancy. (Arieth, alluded to by Neil, maybe Derek?)
2) Unprotected sex leads to STDs. (Arieth, alluded to by Neil and most recently by Jill)
3) Drugs are bad, mmmkay. (Tommy's addiction, the entire Quinn-Vinnie plotline, and I suspect that Derek might also be experimenting beyond alcohol which might explain his behavior in recent episodes ...)
4) Cheating/infidelity/promiscuity negatively impacts relationships (Cathy + Bella, various Rooster interactions, various character responses to MC's history, cheating counter, etc.).

DPC has been laying groundwork for all of this to blow up in the near future. Don't be surprised when it does!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes