JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
I think, based on images, like when the MC was drunk at her place and he seen what appeared to be a military man, that he was most likely in the military and killed in action.

Notice that (if you played the Bella path anyhow) Bella mentioned to Jill how she felt guilty about being with someone else as her explanation as to why she never said anything to Jill about being with the MC, and how Jill never raised the idea of Bella cheating or being married, but understood her feelings.

Bella wanting her husband back makes sense if he was killed in action. I have found myself saying something similar about my late wife.

All indication SEEM to point to him being dead or missing in action (same deal as far as I am concerned). Bella certainly is NOT an adulterer! Man alive, she's been without any men in her life for three years and it's taken all of her will to do anything with the MC, and even then she feels guilty and said so to Jill (if you didn't play Bella's path, than you never read the dialog when she explains how she felt and why she never said anything to Jill).
bro, first of all sorry for your loss and hang in there
second, of course james being dead is a possibility and in the end is all on DPC hands to do whatever he wants to do with the story (maybe he doesnt even know what he is going to do) but all the vibes i had during the game is that something happened that made james leave. i have the theory that they had a kid and he died or it was a simple cheating case.
bella can say shes a married woman because if she is not divorced legally she is still married even if james is on the other side of the world and they are separated for years but in that case i think noone would call her an adulterer.
i think james will do a "zoey" and comeback later on the game to add some extra drama in bella's path

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Does anyone know who was in bed with Tommy in epsiode 7 or 8 when he tells MC to mind his business?
Tania is the prime suspect.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If Sage means pegging I'm out, but she seems to rate sex higher the rougher the MC is with her so I doubt it.
Coward. I never ask a woman to do something I won't permit. I want head? She gets head. I want in her ass? Well, maybe she wants in my ass. Exploring kinks together is fine. And if I want another woman in bed with us, then I am totally okay with it when she wants another woman in bed with us. ;)
Poor Karen, she seems really scared of MC, it's cute :)

View attachment 2267250
She doesn't look scared. She looks intrigued.
Yea its kind of the reason I don't feel that bad if they break up they are always fighting I feel like Josy would be much happier with MC at his side
Josy/Zoey combo would be pretty great. Maya has an ok personality (usually), I just can't get past her skin texture.
This party doesn't look like it's below 44dB, though...
If she spends the night in MC's room it's going to be muxb louder than that.
guys sorry maybe is a stupid question but there is the phone icon? because i can't see it ,thx
When all elsr fails check the middle mouse button. He made it a phone hot key back in S1-S2.
Oh, so you guys did it the wrong way huh?
Ignore Cammy ass, and you dare to call yourself an Assman? Hell no. I chose the Others path for a reason, and that reasin is there are OTHERS (plural) I plan on banging.

If you aren't getting multiple pieces of ass, you're doing it wrong.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Of course I did. Look I didn't start this whole argument in order to shit on people's favorite characters or promoting the ones I like. I don't care about that. To each his own. What I stated multiple times is that all I know so far of Bella's backstory is that she is married. Which she told MC after making out with him. She may very well turn out to be the most tragic and lovable character of the game but all I see right now is an adulterer. That's it.
Who isn’t in this story…

Reactions: RNasc4444

TemIIx

Sep 16, 2019
As someone whos favorite Love Interest is Jill I'm surprised to see how many people dislike her or think she is boring, to me I think she's great I never gotten the vibes that she's boring maybe a bit sheltered and naïve but also think that's very cute of her part of her charm or maybe I'm just boring and like more grounded less intense characters what ever it might be I like Jill the most.

I still think that she is one of the characters in the game that has a a lot of potential for development which we already seen through the game I couldn't see Jill doing half of the thing she has done in ep 8 and 9 when we first met her back in the earlier chapters, slowly but surely she's coming out of her shell TurtleJill is the best Jill.
Shame on you Jusis! What would Millium think of this?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

RNasc4444

Aug 16, 2022
Who isn’t in this story…
True! But it's like degrees of severity for me. Cheating on your bf/gf in highschool or college is different from cheating on your spouse. And cheating on your spouse in a childless marriage is different from cheating on your spouse when you have kids. To others cheating is cheating. I can overlook Josy, Maya's and Sage's cheating. It's harder to do with with Bella when all we know for sure is that she is married right now. Ofc the situation changes if James is dead or they are actually split up and both know it.

Portugal1

Dec 21, 2022
Of course, 5 stars. Well, I´m in Jill route. Pretend to be faithfull to her. However, confess that the only one that could provoque me to be unfaithfull, would be SALLY. Yes, I like nerd girls, with assertive asses and willing to lern more, despite their sexual innocence. A kind of mindbreak.

YeOldeWanker

Nov 16, 2022
True! But it's like degrees of severity for me. Cheating on your bf/gf in highschool or college is different from cheating on your spouse. And cheating on your spouse in a childless marriage is different from cheating on your spouse when you have kids. To others cheating is cheating. I can overlook Josy, Maya's and Sage's cheating. It's harder to do with with Bella when all we know for sure is that she is married right now. Ofc the situation changes if James is dead or they are actually split up and both know it.
Hmm I’m struggling to find consistency here. You start off by acknowledging degrees of cheating I.e. that circumstances and context matters when you pass judgement. That she’s married is not all that we know, the player has seen so much stuff that tell us that her marriage is de facto dead in one or another sense. He’s either left her, missing, dead, or in a coma.

Regardless Isabella’s situation is not that different from Josy or Sage. They are all technically in relationships that are comatose. That’s what’s makes their technical cheating forgivable for most, because context matters. They are all persons who’ve been left alone inside a relationship.

How can you forgive and forget the others, but still condemn Isabella? The “Adulterer!” Thing you land at sounds like something someone would scream accusatorially in the 18th century. If it’s because you’re very religious then I guess it would make it sense, but that also sorta clashes with the site’s content no?

Reactions: StultusAnglicus

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
The MC's absolute inability to ask important questions until the answers no longer matter can be really annoying, no?
The next annoying thing? IF the MC asks a really important questions, he isnt getting an answer :D

Like "Hey do you know whats behind the locked door in Bellas?" "Ah dont pry, and ask her"

Or "Hey maya whats about your Boyfriend?" "Ah we dont know each other that well for now"

AAAAAAAAAAAAND *head meets desk*

I have already accepted that the MC can ask the questions or not... the outcome would be still the same. But yeah it wouldnt be THAT annoying if he would ask and just not been told... cause you can say later on "ah bitch, i asked you... come on tell me things when i ask"

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
:ROFLMAO:

Well... In fact, it's an oblate spheroid, but, as Asimov said, "sayin' it's round is less wrong than sayin' it's flat."
The point is probably that while the Earth is round it's not because someone tells you that; the reality is independent of what people are saying about it. Similarly, what is the reality of Bella's situation isn't determined by people's speculations.

But yeah, it's quite confusing analogy :v

Reactions: The Dick
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes