Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Apologies folks but I received a report of a fatal exception error in the above update so it's now resolved along with some additional minor tweaks. This update is classified as critical since the issue is not merely a nuisance but rather a game crashing bug. So, it's highly recommended to update when feasible. Regards.

SanchoMod - Update (Critical)

Links in the mod's OP and it's associated FAQ are updated accordingly.

Changlelog:
  • Resolved - issue of fatal exception thrown with new VarCheats when playing via Import rather than loading a previous save file.
  • Changed - Tightened up the VarCheat code to also be Episode specific.
  • Changed - Renamed and re-color coded the "TC" points to "TremoloCheat" points. (I'm assuming here but can change it later if found to be something else.)
Thanks to ReeseQian for reporting the bug. It's a rookie mistake I should not have made so, again, apologies for the inconvenience.
I was just about to report this bug to you (fairly simple one from the looks of it), but I assume this is the bug you just fixed.

Just in case, I'll post my traceback, but I think you probably fixed it now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U330661

Aug 29, 2022
Any idea why the Mac version 0.9.1 won't launch? And I don't mean the standard 'security' stuff that MacOS has you do, the executable .app just says 'can't be opened'. I've had this issue with attempting to add the interlude as well, back when it was a separate upgrade file.

ScrewMe

Apr 11, 2018
That wouldn't fit at all. Why would Bella forgive him? HE done something wrong... it ultimately either caused him to leave, or he is dead. Maybe he committed suicide? Jill is involved somehow. I also wonder about the origin of Jill and Bella's relationship. Why are they so close, given their age difference etc...
Also, let's not foget that Bella was probably sexually involved in Stephen-Jade marriage. Bella and Sage's branches are the most intriguing to me, so far. First one because of what happened and second one because of what's about to happen.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I was just about to report this bug to you (fairly simple one from the looks of it), but I assume this is the bug you just fixed.

Just in case, I'll post my traceback, but I think you probably fixed it now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is different and doesn't appear to be on me (and I also haven't run into the issue ever in S3). You shouldn't even run across the need for that variable in the dev's code so far in S3. I don't use that label or variable at all on my end (SanchoSmash uses different code sections). Do you have a reference of when you hit it? That particular hit label is only when fighting:
  • Troy
  • Chad
  • Dawe
  • Caleb
  • Tommy
  • and when playing Brawler (which you can't do in Ep9)
So, therefore this error you have is confusing to say the least. It shouldn't occur during the one faux fight with Vinny since it doesn't really use the Brawler code so much as it uses the Brawler screens. Let me know and I'll see what's up.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i guess on paths where Derek doesn't fuck her, it could be anyone. hopefully it will be Jacob to add more insult to Dawe that a DIK knocked up his slutty gf. :ROFLMAO:

ReeseQian

Sep 16, 2019
Also, let's not foget that Bella was probably sexually involved in Stephen-Jade marriage. Bella and Sage's branches are the most intriguing to me, so far. First one because of what happened and second one because of what's about to happen.
I dont think Bella were involved in.. I think it was James involved in... Not sure if you remembered that Night Jade and Stephen had fought and Stephen said Jade were on Long Term before .. But with who? ( I think it was James) .... Why did Bella Hate Jade?..

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I assume it's only in one path? So far I played without skipping anything once and definitelly didn't see that.
There's basically two "preggo" info scenes. One you must NOT be on the Branch(Alone) and were awarded Quinn's lewd scene in Ep8, you'll get that "info" scene when talking to Quinn in free roam. The second info scene is the "Alpha bus" scene which should be on all paths. I'll check this evening.

Edit: added the important "NOT" to the Branch requirement.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zareem

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i think Bella walks in on her hubby fucking Holier than thou Hilda in an effort to make sure Bella keeps her job, which is why Bella freaks out when MC takes her for a walk near that library during their date. yikes, poor Bella. man i love Bella though, she is the ultimate sex bomb. and takes a lot of effort to melt that icy barrier she had up before MC shatters her ice crystal.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
i think Bella walks in on her hubby fucking Holier than thou Hilda in an effort to make sure Bella keeps her job, which is why Bella freaks out when MC takes her for a walk near that library during their date. yikes, poor Bella. man i love Bella though, she is the ultimate sex bomb. and takes a lot of effort to melt that icy barrier she had up before MC shatters her ice crystal.
Possible but doubtful. Previous Bella inner monologues seem to vaguely point to Bella doing something that caused the rift between James and her.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
my point was more about poking fun at the idea of James fucking Hilda than being a serious post. but i still think it was James who cheated on Bella, and maybe then, Bella decided to try another woman and ending up with Jill at some point, which is why there seems to be some tension there during the scene where Bella and Jill are talking in bed and Bella makes Jill want to go share the couch with MC.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Hilda was the old bag that walks in on James and Bella about to start making out. and Bella tells James that she hates that bitch. was during the opening scene of one of the chapters. ep7 or 8 i don't recall now.

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
There's basically two "preggo" info scenes. One you must be on the Branch(Alone) and were awarded Quinn's lewd scene in Ep8, you'll get that "info" scene when talking to Quinn in free roam. The second info scene is the "Alpha bus" scene which should be on all paths. I'll check this evening.
Pretty sure both of those scenes happen regardless of branch.

Assuming you're talking about the first scene being where Aerith is carving the pumpkin and reveals that she took the sugar pills that Quinn sold Dawe thinking they were birth control. Second scene being the alpha bus scene.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Bella's involvement is nothing more then Stephen wants Bella, Bella doesn't want it, at some point it evolved to the stage of kissing while having drunk too much and Bella having regretted that almost immediately.... That's also the reason Bella no longer attends to social meetings with the Burke's, at least not the ones with alcohol.

Cathy was sexually involved with the Burke's, even just with Stephen a few times while excluding Jade...

Reactions: felicemastronzo

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That is different and doesn't appear to be on me (and I also haven't run into the issue ever in S3). You shouldn't even run across the need for that variable in the dev's code so far in S3. I don't use that label or variable at all on my end (SanchoSmash uses different code sections). Do you have a reference of when you hit it? That particular hit label is only when fighting:
  • Troy
  • Chad
  • Dawe
  • Caleb
  • Tommy
So, therefore this error you have is confusing to say the least. It shouldn't occur during the one faux fight with Vinny since it doesn't really use the Brawler code so much as it uses the Brawler screens. Let me know and I'll see what's up.
I did get an error on the Vinny fight because the auto-smash came up and I automatically clicked it, as it's not a proper fight there's no reason to use it so I rolled back and didn't use it and it worked fine, so I don't think you need to change it, maybe just put up a warning for people downloading the mod.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
  • Troy
  • Chad
  • Dawe
  • Caleb
  • Tommy
When I end up in a fight with Vincent (or whatever his name is) I can use it, and that is when it happens. You have the option to fight him. Easy to miss I imagine. I was somehow able to get around it after rolling back and... I don't know what I did... I think I avoided using the SanchoSmash or whatever it was called to get by it.

I don't think you end up being able to fight him anyhow as he pulls a gun, but it starts out that way.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes