Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I did get an error on the Vinny fight because the auto-smash came up and I automatically clicked it, as it's not a proper fight there's no reason to use it so I rolled back and didn't use it and it worked fine, so I don't think you need to change it, maybe just put up a warning for people downloading the mod.
Ahhh... yeah I had a fella told me he got an error after smashing this shit out of the button during that scene. I can't say I did it more than half a dozen times or so. I reckon it glitches during massive spamming of the button. :LOL:

JSim

Jul 4, 2017
Something funny about EP9 to me is that the "not asking about last names" thing was quite humorously and thoroughly dealt with...

... but somehow even after both Jill and Bianca have been in MC's room, neither of them browsed the place enough to notice the picture hanging above MC's desk. Guess DPC is going to tease us with that for another episode or two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe Bianca will find the photo next time MC will show her his bedroom.:sneaky:

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
To paraphrase Eddie Murphy, "What? I said they dicks was small, not broken." Dawe absolutely could be responsible, along with half the campus, but I'm still not convinced it's actually her. I think it was somebody else's, be it Camila or Ashley, and Arieth saw it in the bathroom and assumed it was hers. Arieth is very much not a bright candle.
she literally said that doesnt have periods anymore
you guys overthink this game so much

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Something funny about EP9 to me is that the "not asking about last names" thing was quite humorously and thoroughly dealt with...

... but somehow even after both Jill and Bianca have been in MC's room, neither of them browsed the place enough to notice the picture hanging above MC's desk. Guess DPC is going to tease us with that for another episode or two.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Or Tommy and/or Josy, if that Monica is their mother/step-mother.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I assume it's only in one path? So far I played without skipping anything once and definitelly didn't see that.
It's in every fucking single branch. DPC puts it with a hammer in your head. You can't miss this. It's impossible. Okay, with skipping all the time...

Apr 10, 2022
Reactions: Mmoney7187

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
I had it slightly twisted since I spoke without looking it up first (go figure, you'd think I'd have all these scripts more than 90% memorized by now :ROFLMAO: ). You only get the "sugar pills" scene if you DON'T have Branch(Alone). I'll correct my original post. Bottom line, you must be an some Branch other than Alone. Here's the conditional:
if not branchAlone and ep8_quinn_lewd:
I think that condition just determines a bit of dialogue. If you didn't get the EP8 Quinn lewd scene and/or are in a relationship, then MC comments about "fuck traditions" being the first thing they agreed on, and then Quinn calls him a giant pussy. Otherwise if you got the EP8 lewd scene and you're on pathAlone, she will instead smile at MC fondly after the "fuck traditions" comment and she doesn't call him a pussy.

In either case, she still explains the situation with Aerith and how she solved the problem with the Alphas.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
she literally said that doesnt have periods anymore
you guys overthink this game so much
Yes, but that doesn't mean it was Arieth's pregnancy test. There are multiple health situations that cause periods to stop. Sensibly, pregnancy is the most likely, given her behavior, I won't argue that - but I think she's the red(haired) herring.

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
personally i really like Jill's looks. her personality is unbelievably naive as Bella likes to remind her after Tibalt starts to blackmail her into having dates. what girl wouldn't go and check out his story before agreeing to this though. especially since she has a hot shot lawyer at her disposal. but all she had to do was go talk to Trent etc about the stuff Tibalt was saying and most likely she would get a confused look for them because they have no idea what the hell she is talking about. anyway, yeah this social justice bullying shit is boring as fuck but DPC seems to just love jamming that SJW bullshit down our throats. hope you watch these threads DPC but i doubt it. your SJW shit in games is beyond irritating. let it go dude. or in the immortal words of Ronnie James/Chopper Read. HARDEN THE FUCK UP!!!
Is JAL back or is this a thing now?

I said long ago that I felt Bianca's mother was the Madame, but I don't think the eye colors match up. It could be the one on the left, I suppose. The lipstick color really alters a person's appearance, and if you give her another 20 years with less sun exposure.. maybe. I just can't believe he'd put the hideous Madame in without it having some greater connection somewhere, no matter how bizarre.
To paraphrase Eddie Murphy, "What? I said they dicks was small, not broken." Dawe absolutely could be responsible, along with half the campus, but I'm still not convinced it's actually her. I think it was somebody else's, be it Camila or Ashley, and Arieth saw it in the bathroom and assumed it was hers. Arieth is very much not a bright candle.

They share a necklace. No way that isn’t Bianca’s mother.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Arieth is preggo by D-BOY i think since in that photo looks like D-Boy was in the pussy and Jacob was in her ass. no way that lil dick Dawe has the ability to knock a girl up considering what a ROIDer he was before Quinn changed his order to sugar cubes..:ROFLMAO:
Depending on your choices Derek might not be in that photo, I'd say it's not him.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
I think that condition just determines a bit of dialogue. If you didn't get the EP8 Quinn lewd scene and/or are in a relationship, then MC comments about "fuck traditions" being the first thing they agreed on, and then Quinn calls him a giant pussy. Otherwise if you got the EP8 lewd scene and you're on pathAlone, she will instead smile at MC fondly after the "fuck traditions" comment and she doesn't call him a pussy.

In either case, she still explains the situation with Aerith and how she solved the problem with the Alphas.
Yep, I'll agree with that. Fuck it then, I'll quote him back to answer:
I assume it's only in one path? So far I played without skipping anything once and definitelly didn't see that.
You can't miss it. Talk to Quinn during the second free roam.

Time for a whiskey... y'all gonna drive me insane :ROFLMAO:

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
There might be some in Sage's room :ROFLMAO:
Oh, there's plenty here. My studio upstairs has a wetbar in the loft. I'm never without a handle of Crown bud... never. It's the only way I can cope updating all these damn mods :LOL: ... Sage can bring her ass over if she wants since I tend to be of a sharing nature, I'm certain I can tame her attitude in short order, wouldn't be the first redhead I tackled.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It wasn’t mentioned, we see it on the Dik Wall of fame during the last free roam.

View attachment 2270114
I have seen this Wall of Fame many times, but as always I miss the little things. This is fucking hilarious!:ROFLMAO:
BTW, Vinny no longer deserves to be on this wall in my opinion. After his shitty deeds, he should be removed from the DIKs history.
That security guard gave no mercy to Jacob :ROFLMAO:
#BlackDIKLivesMatter
Jacob Floyd

• Haha
Reactions: Marley300
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes