Apr 10, 2022
I can honestly say i realy disliked the way EP9 was formulated, am i the only one ? I think all episodes were a banger and this ws complety fucked...
I'm glad there was one full balls out frat party in the game. The other parties you're either a maggot or in the dorms (which was still awesome). Ideally I wish the episode covered the full morning after.

Reactions: hawk784563

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I feel like DPC missed a golden opportunity in EP9 on the Maya and Josy branch to have MC wake up the morning after to the girls sleeping in this position...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think the only thing that proved was that he sucks at writing good drama...
Best girl was the blue haired one....what was her name...Rena ? way better than Zoey.
But he could have at least implemented some threesomes before starting the fire :whistle:

jaw1986baby

Chasing Redhead sm0ls
Donor
Jun 2, 2017
I think the only thing that proved was that he sucks at writing good drama...
Best girl was the blue haired one....what was her name...Rena ? way better than Zoey.
But he could have at least implemented some threesomes before starting the fire :whistle:
OHH NOES!

You criticized his writing

Dem FANBOIS is gonna go all Dawe on your ass

By which I mean they will say stupid shit and entirely in the wrong

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
She's in Ep. 2 party upstairs after the CUM-petition. She has short crop hair. Chest tattoo is best giveaway.
I done some searching (don't know why, but it just bugged me, heheh)... didn't find her in EP2... found only a couple images of her in the entire game, like... four of them total. One in EP4, and again in EP6 and EP8 I think. I just didn't recall who she was, and now I know why... she's not mentioned at all until EP9, not even named. Just a background character for the most part.

Anyhow, if anyone else is curious, here's what I found... from EP4...
ep4_fr_party8.jpg ep4_fr_party9.jpg

From EP6...
ep6_strut17.jpg

And from EP8...
ep8_fr_party_cz2_card.jpg

I think I like her better with the scarecrow costume on. ;)

Edit: guess I am too late, someone already posted some of these. heheh... and the same opinion about the costume, too funny! :D

Last edited:

-Riona-

Apr 13, 2021
Guys, I am playing the new update now and I have a serious question. Now I am at the "Costume Contest" moment, but still I have no "sexual experience", because the MAIN CHARACTER rejects everything saying that he is dating someone ( Sage now ) and it sucks. Do I miss something and how to fix it? It's really sad that I miss everything. Maybe any saves? What to do, so I can have sex? The Main Character simply rejected Heather, Riona and Lilly and Nicole to now. Please, help!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes