robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i haven't finished all my playthroughs of ep 9 yet on the LIs but it seems if you chose a main LI yet don't fuck anyone except your LI. shame really. that choosing the LI in ep 8 really was a colossal fuckup by DPC. i enjoyed my others playthrough since there you get to enjoy a good number of hookups. and i don't think i got them all yet. still have to do my Bella and Jill ep 9s yet. just about to run Sage after i finish ep 8 for her.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
A few people have mentioned that DPC has already completed the main plot, and I read him saying that as well. He fleshes things out as he goes, but the overarching plot has already been completed long ago.

But the way some of you are talking, I think you’re inferring too much. We don’t know where the line falls between the main plot and the details that come later.

For all we know, this is the main plot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just saying… :p

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Just finished my Massive DIK others play through and for some reason I couldn't get the Quinn scene in the park and was the only one I couldn't text. So I'm just wondering what you got to do to get on the Quinn path?

StultusAnglicus

Donor
Jan 6, 2019
Yes, but that doesn't mean it was Arieth's pregnancy test. There are multiple health situations that cause periods to stop. Sensibly, pregnancy is the most likely, given her behavior, I won't argue that - but I think she's the red(haired) herring.
I mean since DPC loves drama my best guess would be a HOT who has their tuition from Burke's 'scholarship fund'...

another "proof" is the fact that every girl in the game drinked a lot of alcohol
a pregnant shouldn't drink
the only two girls that didnt drink were arieth and ashley(?)
You say that like somebody who is young, dumb and probably panicking isn't gonna go party the night away trying to forget the very very large problem they need to figure out...

Reactions: ffive

GayLord Jesus

Oct 9, 2021
Unofficial Android Port :

Being a DIK [v0.9.1] [Dr PinkCake]

Download Apk : Mega, , Workupload, Pixeldrain

Season 1 & 2 Android : Here

Android Ports Features:

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves Location : Brandy0011/brandy.badik.s3/game/saves

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

Brandy's Discord Server :
0011 Discord Server :
Thanks for Android port. Is it possible to bring our own saves from scrappy 0011 mod version of the (S1+S2) first game to this new game, with our input name and mod cheats.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Just finished my Massive DIK others play through and for some reason I couldn't get the Quinn scene in the park and was the only one I couldn't text. So I'm just wondering what you got to do to get on the Quinn path?
Her path starts if you accept to smoke weed with her and Tommy on the rooftop in an earlier episode. It also closes if you pursued Jill up until a certain episode, can't remember the exact number.
I think you also need to have the DIK affinity, which is not the same as the DIK status. E.g. you could still have neutral affinity while being Massive DIK.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
it also closes if you pursue Maya & Josy, check walkthrough

• Thinking Face
Reactions: alex13_zen

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Dawe proved that he is a real King and Alpha. No contraceptive will save from this stallion. His seed is strong. Yes, too strong.

• Haha
Reactions: lobotomist

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
You can make immature choices and still be a good person. So I've always considered the CHICK/DIK scale less as a morality scale and more of a maturity scale. CHICK involves more mature decisions, consideration, thoughtfulness, respectfulness while the DIK choices are less mature and more brash. At least that's the way I see it.

I think that final Zoey decision encompassed that pretty well. Zoey decided to be the bigger person and defuse Emma even though she went full psycho. I don't think that made her a doormat. I think it was the opposite.

Besides, I think DPC anticipated that people would want things to be kept simple with shaping Zoey. You can tell that shit by the people who want to sKiP ThE FeMaLe PrOtaGoNiSt and complain about how you can't skip it right away (without realizing you can skip it after at least one playthrough). So even if it were 10 decisions that define her as CHICK or DIK, it doesn't really matter. People skipping the interlude will pick the same options for Zoey every time to make her either CHICK or DIK, so why not keep that shit simple. One major choice is fine by me for a skippable interlude.
I'm curious, how does her affinity change the plot? or her behaviour at least?

DrSoong

Donor
Jan 8, 2022
I'm

Ahhh!!! I never even thought of that! I just went searching the source code for them and couldn't figure out why there were seperate variables. :FacePalm: Okay, now I feel stupid! LMAO... thanks. Still... pet name of "Daddy" is kind of fun. LOL
Maybe you should change your username temporary to Tired-Out Hacker (learned it myself for doing unnecessary things coding while being tired)? ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Night Hacker
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes