Apr 4, 2020
So it seems my game is bugged. At the halloween party I get to the part where I need to help out Josy. I have the option of throwing out the guy or punching him. No matter what I do, the scene cuts to jill meeting bella outside, then it transitions over to bella in the mummy outfit talking to sage, josy and maya. Then it loops right back to the start. I can't progress or do anything. It's like 2 paths conflicting. Anyone know what to do?

JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
Yes, but that doesn't mean it was Arieth's pregnancy test. There are multiple health situations that cause periods to stop. Sensibly, pregnancy is the most likely, given her behavior, I won't argue that - but I think she's the red(haired) herring.
another "proof" is the fact that every girl in the game drinked a lot of alcohol
a pregnant shouldn't drink
the only two girls that didnt drink were arieth and ashley(?)

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
Anyone has any idea what Melanie and Sarah know about Chad? They already knew he s gay? Those two are always with secrets and plotting something, and what are they hiding from Sage?

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i agree with that comment about Vinny. perhaps Derek tells Rusty about the camera he found in his room and Rusty's dad hires someone to try to find out where it comes from which leads them to Vinny? and yeah that scene where Vinny tries to get into the DIK safe makes me more suspicious of him as perhaps someone trying to ruin the DIKs rep.
as for the theory of Mel being Troy's sister, interesting theory and could explain why she seems really worried about Sage finding out what they know.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Finally played through my last path with Josy and Maya. Nicely done as well. While playing it I got the usual error from the Sancho mod where they call my character "Sancho", I went to redo the variables (as I extracted the source from the mod so I knew what variables to change) so they called my character by his name (I usually go with "Mark" as a simple name)... but then I thought, this could be more fun... my character is named "Mark", but those are separate variables for what THEY call me so I went with something different. Main name is "Mark", name they call me... well... check the screenshot out... LOL :cool:

screenshot0854.jpg

Variables to change: mc_maya and mc_josy once you activate the dev console (I use my own code for that). ;)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Finally played through my last path with Josy and Maya. Nicely done as well. While playing it I got the usual error from the Sancho mod where they call my character "Sancho", I went to redo the variables (as I extracted the source from the mod so I knew what variables to change) so they called my character by his name (I usually go with "Mark" as a simple name)... but then I thought, this could be more fun... my character is named "Mark", but those are separate variables for what THEY call me so I went with something different. Main name is "Mark", name they call me... well... check the screenshot out... LOL :cool:

View attachment 2270268

Variables to change: mc_maya and mc_josy once you activate the dev console (I use my own code for that). ;)
Does editing the pet names in the phone settings not fix that issue? Those are what all the mc_***** variables point to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I'm
Does editing the pet names in the phone settings not fix that issue? Those are what all the mc_***** variables point to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ahhh!!! I never even thought of that! I just went searching the source code for them and couldn't figure out why there were seperate variables. :FacePalm: Okay, now I feel stupid! LMAO... thanks. Still... pet name of "Daddy" is kind of fun. LOL

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
It's just a way to streamline things, there's so little changeable content that DPC knew that people wouldn't want to play 7-8 times to get multiple paths into ep 9 so he made the skip option, basically if you take the phone then all options would be set to DIK, if you talk it out then all options will be set to CHICK.
Yeah, I just don't want that to define Zoey's character(and it really shouldn't) so I play all the way on every route but skip the dialogue so that choice doesn't define her which is more of DPC's horseshit of not understanding what defines a good person since he seems to think a good person is a doormat. I'm a good person and my roommates would vouch for that big time because they were in the shit and needed some place to crash and they became my roommates after I gave them a place to crash and they started paying rent to stay here permanently. But somebody pulls that sort of shit on me, especially considering the circumstances and they are gonna get theirs. DPC does not understand the difference between a good person and a doormat and I don't think he's capable of understanding the difference.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
Does anyone recall who Avery is? Is there previous screenshots with her without the makup or is she relatively new? Just trying to put a face to the female with the scarecrow outfit on...

screenshot0812.jpg

Reactions: John Ness

Yourmom21

Aug 19, 2020
I can honestly say i realy disliked the way EP9 was formulated, am i the only one ? I think all episodes were a banger and this ws complety fucked...

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Yeah, I just don't want that to define Zoey's character(and it really shouldn't) so I play all the way on every route but skip the dialogue so that choice doesn't define her which is more of DPC's horseshit of not understanding what defines a good person since he seems to think a good person is a doormat. I'm a good person and my roommates would vouch for that big time because they were in the shit and needed some place to crash and they became my roommates after I gave them a place to crash and they started paying rent to stay here permanently. But somebody pulls that sort of shit on me, especially considering the circumstances and they are gonna get theirs. DPC does not understand the difference between a good person and a doormat and I don't think he's capable of understanding the difference.
CHICK and DIK do not equate to good or bad though. It equates more to impulsiveness and quickness to anger. Taking revenge on Emma isn't something Zoey does because she's bad, it's something she does because she's angry and doesn't think through her actions, if she was to think about it she'd realise that taking revenge on Emma without talking things through is not that different than Emma taking "revenge" without talking to her about Bret. Same as Fuckface isn't bad for fighting the Jocks after Dawe starts something for example, but if he thought it through he'd probably realise it wasn't the best plan.

Crepusculum

Jan 4, 2018
Bella's involvement is nothing more then Stephen wants Bella, Bella doesn't want it, at some point it evolved to the stage of kissing while having drunk too much and Bella having regretted that almost immediately.... That's also the reason Bella no longer attends to social meetings with the Burke's, at least not the ones with alcohol.

Cathy was sexually involved with the Burke's, even just with Stephen a few times while excluding Jade...
Eww what
When did she kiss Stephan?
And Cathy had sex with him MULTIPLE TIMES? what a shit friend.

Reactions: YeOldeWanker

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
You can make immature choices and still be a good person. So I've always considered the CHICK/DIK scale less as a morality scale and more of a maturity scale. CHICK involves more mature decisions, consideration, thoughtfulness, respectfulness while the DIK choices are less mature and more brash. At least that's the way I see it.

I think that final Zoey decision encompassed that pretty well. Zoey decided to be the bigger person and defuse Emma even though she went full psycho. I don't think that made her a doormat. I think it was the opposite.

Besides, I think DPC anticipated that people would want things to be kept simple with shaping Zoey. You can tell that shit by the people who want to sKiP ThE FeMaLe PrOtaGoNiSt and complain about how you can't skip it right away (without realizing you can skip it after at least one playthrough). So even if it were 10 decisions that define her as CHICK or DIK, it doesn't really matter. People skipping the interlude will pick the same options for Zoey every time to make her either CHICK or DIK, so why not keep that shit simple. One major choice is fine by me for a skippable interlude.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes