AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Zoey has a bigger DIK than most DIKs, specially Jacob.
She'd tower over most, so I don't see her being a girl an issue, just that I believe a better story can be told about her if she doesn't join the Uni/DIKs.
There would have to be a rather drastic time advance for her to be able to enter in the college

She said that she will look for a job, we must speculate, will it be in the college?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There would have to be a rather drastic time advance for her to be able to enter in the college

She said that she will look for a job, we must speculate, will it be in the college?
if I remember correctly it is Mc who asks her and she replies that maybe she will do it, I wouldn't give it that much weight, at most it will be a little job like the girl in the cafeteria.

in my opinion the chat she has with Jacob is more significant, then also from the interlude we know that she wanted to enrol in a college to take graphic design courses but was rejected, but at BR where Dawe also has a chance...

Last edited:
Reactions: dalli_x

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

Yupp, her in Uni(as a student)/DIKs make no sense. Just sharing my opinion about her being a girl not being a problem for it.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Joining the DIKs also doesn't seem likely, not only due to being a girl but also because the Hell's Week and window to join has already passed. They aren't going to do entire new run for a single candidate, and just letting her join without any trials... that'd go over about as well as a lead balloon.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Not sure what's going on, but I imported at least 2 modded saves and was able to finish ep9 without any problems.
All my saves are or were modded at some point and also many variables edited with dev console and I also have no problems, And I can say I use mods in this game since I started playing ep 5 in here, because untill ep 4 (season 1) I played on steam. I never had problems either. I think people just don't know how to use mods, or how to transfer their saves to a clean unmodded version of the game when a new release comes.

Also they should make a save for each branch they want. it doesn't take much time to do if you play each update. on EP 9, DPC made sure to separate the paths even further, since on EP9 you can only have 1 ending with 1 branch even on others path. You can only choose Nicole & Lily or Melanie & Sara or Quinn to end the night.

With all that being said, just choose the paths wisely and when it comes to a part of the game where we have to choose between girls, do a Quick save and unlock each one of them and save again after. if they do it they will never have a problem in the future.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
Might depend on which mod, I know Sancho's wasn't tripwired but Scrappy's was, basically the game detected one of Scrappy's files and sent the game into the loop.
I love scrappy mods and never had problem with them, so I don't really know how people get issues with it. But if they do, they can just use another save or wait untill scrappy releases the updated mod. He is even faster to deliver than any other modder in here.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
if I remember correctly it is Mc who asks her and she replies that maybe she will do it, I wouldn't give it that much weight, at most it will be a little job like the girl in the cafeteria.

in my opinion the chat she has with Jacob is more significant, then also from the intelrudio we know that she wanted to enrol in a college to take graphic design courses but was rejected, but at BR where Dawe also has a chance...
Sometimes I forgot that that college is special

B&R be like
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
All my saves are or were modded at some point and also many variables edited with dev console and I also have no problems
The problems are caused not by mods per se, but by enabling more than one LI path in single playthrough, which is what the mods allow... but it's something the player has to do themselves.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017

How about a job at the college? Beth made out with another guy at the party and Gordon's feelings for Beth were deeper than he thought. Gordon is a preps and could have a conscience influence so Beth could lose her job in the college cafeteria.

Thus, Zoey could get a job and take a college course at the same time.

DanMotta

Dec 7, 2022
But there should be something like Bella saying to avoid social meetings (including alcohol) with the Burke's because of that kiss... (other hints Cathy is either with Jade or with Bella, outside of school Jade avoids Bella)
Glad you added that "outside of school" because I can think of 2 times I've seen them in the same place and being respectful towards each other, once at the library and another time at the college's cafeteria.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Yupp, her in Uni(as a student)/DIKs make no sense. Just sharing my opinion about her being a girl not being a problem for it.
I don't know how the admissions policy in the US will work. In general, it would be to wait until the end of the semester for there to be new admissions of new students.

In my university new admissions were made every 4 months

But right now I can't think of anything I always think that she can get a job there :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: godkingxerxes

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
I don't know how the admissions policy in the US will work. In general, it would be to wait until the end of the semester for there to be new admissions of new students.

In my university new admissions were made every 4 months

But right now I can't think of anything I always think that she can get a job there :ROFLMAO:
In my country it's once a year, basically if you fail: F U and try again next year, now go get a job.
EDIT: And I actually prefer it like this, haha

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
How about a job at the college? Beth made out with another guy at the party and Gordon's feelings for Beth were deeper than he thought. Gordon is a preps and could have a conscience influence so Beth could lose her job in the college cafeteria.

Thus, Zoey could get a job and take a college course at the same time.
Is probably I always chose to have a good relationship with the 3 preps in case I needed something in the future and they are not bad guys

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Is probably I always chose to have a good relationship with the 3 preps in case I needed something in the future and they are not bad guys
Same here, only in 1 run(mega DIK run) did I turn them away and have no truce.

I was a very particular case since I join college at the age of 16 :ROFLMAO:
So basically, all the girls were Bella's for your lil ass? Nice

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Glad you added that "outside of school" because I can think of 2 times I've seen them in the same place and being respectful towards each other, once at the library and another time at the college's cafeteria.
Well, it would be hard to avoid any contact in a professional environment without resigning your job, so yeah, but knowing people around here, i mentioned that because the first thing said will be they sit at the same table in the cafetaria....

Funny enough everybody will say a school cafetaria doesn't serve alcohol and it's not a very likely place to start sexual intercourse (atleast not during rushtime) if i had said Bella avoids any contact with the Burke's for just that reason to begin with...

But yeah, Bella avoids any social events where alcohol is served and Burke's (mostly Stephen) is present. Jade avoids any outside of school events where Bella is present.... (that's why she goes to the Preps (if you stood her up) instead of going to Cathy (because she is with Bella)...

Reactions: DanMotta
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes