Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
There would have to be a rather drastic time advance for her to be able to enter in the college

She said that she will look for a job, we must speculate, will it be in the college?
A drastic time advance isn't necessary. It just needs to be after Xmas, when a new school term starts. It's not the typical time frame but some people do start college with the school term that begins in January.

Reactions: lobotomist

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Is probably I always chose to have a good relationship with the 3 preps in case I needed something in the future and they are not bad guys
The preps don't like Tybalt, so they have to be rewarded for that. Furthermore, they come to the party anyway. Besides, it's better to be on their good side, because hopefully they'll reciprocate if the worst happens.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I never saw her in any of my other paths until this one, that s why i asked, from what you re saying nobody knows who she is for now.
Pretty much; there's basically nothing known about her, but people are very eager to speculate. /s

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I never saw her in any of my other paths until this one, that s why i asked, from what you re saying nobody knows who she is for now.
That's correct, but Ellie from swiper is one of the possibilities... But lets face it, she is dressed not to be recognised, so it really could be anybody... (well, anybody female with really blue eyes and that size.... but we don't know many like that now..)

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
That's correct, but Ellie from swiper is one of the possibilities... But lets face it, she is dressed not to be recognised, so it really could be anybody... (well, anybody female with really blue eyes and that size.... but we don't know many like that now..)
I'm 98% certain that it isn't Ellie. I see very different eye colors, very different figures, different skin tones, and different personalities between Mask Girl and Ellie.

And like you just pointed out, Mask girl doesn't seem to be want to be recognized and Ellie seems like a girl that likes attention.

I think she's either a new girl or a cameo. There is slightly different dialogue with her if rejected by Jill so I don't know if that's a hint to something.

Reactions: vogelbeest

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
I'm 98% certain that it isn't Ellie. I see very different eye colors, very different figures, different skin tones, and different personalities between Mask Girl and Ellie.

And like you just pointed out, Mask girl doesn't seem to be want to be recognized and Ellie seems like a girl that likes attention.

I think she's either a new girl or a cameo. There is slightly different dialogue with her if rejected by Jill so I don't know if that's a hint to something.
There s a new one in the 2D art i noticed only now, Nora? who s Nora? looks like the milf from the bar Tommy and the MC went.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
but the point is that we know so little about Ellie that if in the end it were her or a completely new character what would change? very little indeed

the masked woman has a specific function: that of reminding us that it's not too late, that MC can still make a serious commitment to someone, there's still time

Mark Valmont

Oct 15, 2022
but the point is that we know so little about Ellie that if in the end it were her or a completely new character what would change? very little indeed

the masked woman has a specific function: that of reminding us that it's not too late, that MC can still make a serious commitment to someone, there's still time
I agree, i think even doing the others path, later on we will still get a chance to choose someone from the main LIs, Josie still have feelings for MC, Sage i turned her down 3 times and she s still going, only Maya and Jill don t show anything, yet.

Reactions: felicemastronzo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes