Klepon

Jan 16, 2021
Man... how can someone NOT feel for Rusty.

That guy was rejected in the party and in the next day he discovers that his crush is dating his soon-to-be best-friend. I can only imagine if he had to sell that damn car. I really hate Micah now, that last CG with Rusty baffled looking at Jill and the MC point to the fact he's not over her.
he need redemption arc

Jan 18, 2022
Man... how can someone NOT feel for Rusty.

That guy was rejected in the party and in the next day he discovers that his crush is dating his soon-to-be best-friend. I can only imagine if he had to sell that damn car. I really hate Micah now, that last CG with Rusty baffled looking at Jill and the MC point to the fact he's not over her.
Rusty and Jill only went on one date though. According to Jill, he ignored her once the DIKs arrived. And as he mentioned to the MC on the roof, this was probably a part of his not serious dating MO. As far as we know Rusty and Jill don't interact much as Jill doesn't care for the DIKs without the MC. I don't see Rusty as having serious feelings for Jill even if he did have a crush on her when they were freshmen. His shocked reaction could mean anything as we know from the Ep8 cliffhanger. But it is interesting that Rusty is only there for the walk of shame on the Jill route. Everyone else is always there no matter what, but Rusty just so happens to get out of bed for this one route to agree to not do the song for MC's new girlfriend that happens to be Jill.

Reactions: xummu and John Ness

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
Unless you've fucked her mom. Honestly glad I have a loyal save for her, because that situation has to go fucking nuclear. She will 100% find out. Wonder if that path is even salvageable when Sage learns about it. MC better invest in a groin guard made of lead, and have maxed out his brawler points.
Chance of a threesome with Sage and Jade.....?

dean 1.jpg

Reactions: noctarima

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
Sage is adopted. 3some with Sage and Jade while Tibbie hides outside watching and crying while jerking his tiny little pecker and screaming out..oh mommy...:ROFLMAO:
and on Jill route. Sage and Jill become very close and have 3some with MC in Jill's room and Tibbie is also there crying like a little bitch while watching MC fuck up his pathetic love life once again..:ROFLMAO:

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Sage is adopted. 3some with Sage and Jade while Tibbie hides outside watching and crying while jerking his tiny little pecker and screaming out..oh mommy...:ROFLMAO:
and on Jill route. Sage and Jill become very close and have 3some with MC in Jill's room and Tibbie is also there crying like a little bitch while watching MC fuck up his pathetic love life once again..:ROFLMAO:
I ... uh ... kind of like the way you think

Reactions: robrize2169

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
It would be even better if Neil had died than Jill forced the MC to take an STD test after they had unprotected sex and of course he cum inside of her.
Honestly, I can't blame her here. I mean on Jill path you really can be a manwhore since you date Jill as Neutral. Like Jade, Riona, and plenty more. Even then he's not a manwhore in this route I don't see the harm.

Honestly, Jill is a heiress and have to play it smart in that regardless, at least she was not naïve here which is shocking.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Honestly, Jill is a heiress and have to play it smart in that regardless, at least she was not naïve here which is shocking.
Technically the MC is an heir also, to his mother's father's fortune as she was an only child.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Honestly, I can't blame her here. I mean on Jill path you really can be a manwhore since you date Jill as Neutral. Like Jade, Riona, and plenty more. Even then he's not a manwhore in this route I don't see the harm.

If there is a path in which mc can be a trustworthy partner, it is Jill's, but even if she has reason not to trust, it remains a meaningless demand. If she doesn't trust, she should impose a condom, not a medical examination. The only case where I have heard something like this in real life is after a betrayal and the main intent is humiliation

It remains a naive request, because if mc may have contracted some disease before, he may do so again after the examination

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
If there is a path in which mc can be a trustworthy partner, it is Jill's, but even if she has reason not to trust, it remains a meaningless demand. If she doesn't trust, she should impose a condom, not a medical examination. The only case where I have heard something like this in real life is after a betrayal and the main intent is humiliation

It remains a naive request, because if mc may have contracted some disease before, he may do so again after the examination
I already said if he's not a manwhore and loyal. I don't the problem on the safe side really. But agree to disagree.

Reactions: Spranky

GoldenArm

Oct 7, 2021
Just finished Episode 3.

Ok, now I see why this game is so good. The story. I actually read it. It's like a good book. And I normally don't read 90% of the renpy content. Cuz it's garbage not worth my time that often.

Fucking great job.

• Hey there
Reactions: QuixoteTheDon
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes