dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I think something is coming with Josy and Maya the way points for them are counted it feels like a fight or fights is coming. Maya isn't dealing with the money issue right and it feels like that is going to cause something then if spent more time with one girl that could cause problems then there the fact Josy and Maya still aren't good 100%. If your on their path it feels like at some point you have to pick but the closer to even you are the better chance for the throuple. To me the best and maybe only chance for a solo is to be on Josy and Maya path because MC on other path is fucking someone other then Josy but I could be wrong and there be more then one way.
Yeah. Certainly there'll be something. The fact there's this counter points clearly to something in their exclusive path (and, my hunch, since Sage we'll be single, maybe Maya -- or even Josy if one chan chose Maya over her -- will hook up with Sage -- and this is not something I'm rooting for, just my hunch according to the way the story is evolving). But I think there'll be something in the bachelor path too... I don't think those hints about Josy in the solo path are for nothing.
DPC has already planned everything.

screenshot0001.png

Johnysilver771

Dec 29, 2018
Really good chapter, nice gameplay haunted mansion + new planning mini game . dont regret that chose Others path. but when new content with Cathy .. waiting very much

Mfka5

Oct 4, 2022
Man i imagined Tommy to dress as a werewolf.
It suits his personallity so well. Not a vampire.
Those brits suits them better like Tybalt

Reactions: shazba

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
Yes. That is exactly the problem. I have completed the Others route, but somehow lack the conviction to start from season 2 Jill ending and redo the whole bloody freeroam part in this release. The biggest issue with freeroam is, ther is no skip button. A multi route setup works best with the VN format. The way it is done here is... well, quite tedious.
The free roaming sections are way faster after your first playthrough as you don't have to look out for all the collectibles. Plus you don't have to go all through the conversations. Yes, it's much clicking, but what did cost me 30 minutes in the first playthrough did cost me like five minutes the next times.

Weltmeister

Jan 22, 2018
For anyone who wants to have a proper party planning. With this most of your maggot brothers wont complain about the party except rusty who ll say "you throw mediocre parties" which i think is okay and my perk was 'beers dont require cups to activate' i got an A Rank by the end of it...anyways here you gooo
For anyone who wants a proper party planning: Don't listen to this guy, make up your mind by yourself and get you an S rank, it's not that hard.

Reactions: randomv

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Anyone know what Tiffany's tattoo says?

View attachment 2290286
After fumbling with Yarxi for a bit, it simply 3 separate kanji.

1) 智 - wisdom, intellect, knowledge.
2) 福 - happiness, luck, well-being.
3) 平 - simple, calm, flat.

It depends on what you go by. The lists them as Wisdom, Happiness, and Peace.

The General once corrected me, and he being Asian and I a U.S. Southerner, trust who you choose at your own risk. warscared icon.png

The tattoo is also found on the character Carolyn, although DPC insists on calling her Gina for some stupid reason. Until proven otherwise, I still think it's no coincidence.

Last edited:

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
Yes, that's a good point, Sage went through a toxic and traumatic relationship, her "boyfriend" used and lied to her. We can see how worried she is.
As for the rest of the LI. So far, Zoey's presence at the party has only affected Sage, Maya/Josy. And only with the two of them MC had a normal conversation about Zoey, it was heart to heart. One of the responses during Truth or Dare can even lower Maya/Josy RP.
I don’t remember Bella’s reaction, it seems that this topic was not raised at all. Unfortunately, because Bella has known about Zoey for a long time. Correct me if I'm wrong and inattentively passed this route.

Jill? She didn't seem to notice at all. A banana girl is much more concerned about the question after sex: "IS IT REALLY THAT YOU TROLL THAT FAT GIRL IN A SWIPER? WHY? THIS CANNOT BE, THIS DOESN'T MATCH WITH EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT YOU!"
No, seriously, this is an important conversation after sex. Lol. Of course we know that Jill doesn't like bullying, but there's a much more important big elephant in the room, Jill! The blue-haired beauty that you lose to in every way, the ex of your new boyfriend, was walking around the party, and you didn’t even pay attention! View attachment 2289761
Look at her, Jill and come back from heaven to earth, this is more important than Swiper's fatso! Are you sure you can compete?
But Jill's behavior is understandable - she is quite naive, simple-minded, kind, had no experience in relationships and was a victim of bullying at school. Therefore, it is much more important for her to punish the villains in the name of the moon in the name of justice.

I think it's not. Zoey has been his best friend for many years, she seems to know everything about the MC, only we weren't shown it.
1. Jill will most likely feel jealous in the future and asking about the Catfish problem. I'm be honest jealous break up scene have third hidden path you only get if you didn't choose her as A DIK.

She admits she didn't like that side of him. Which is why I feel her romance with him will be somewhat difficult because in a way she wants him to make big changes for her, and I see the test will the start of that. I honestly, believe that Sage & Josy seemed to be the ones who likes no matter what. Like Sage really throws herself at him if you reject in ep.5 & 7. Even if you reject her she have no problem with being his girl in waiting.

Everything but not that deep. He said he never told anyone about it. Meaning her. But I agree with everything else.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Ghos[t]

Jan 1, 2018
It depends on what you go by. The lists them as Wisdom, Happiness, and Peace.

The General once corrected me, and he being Asian and I a U.S. Southerner, trust who you choose at your own risk.

The tattoo is also found on the character Carolyn, although DPC insists on calling her Gina for some stupid reason. Until proven otherwise, I still think it's no coincidence.
3rd one does have the meaning "peaceful" in japanese, but only as phrase 平和, also have "peaceful" in chinese, so i don't see the reason to not believe its Daz name or The General. Not the most popular meaning tho.

Reactions: OFT

Alphaeboy

Jul 22, 2019
I also think there will be solo routes for Maya and Josy. That will be decided in EP4.

- No Josy or Maya if the MC fucks with Jade.
- Josy or Maya if the MC stays friends with them. (Solo routes)
- Throuple if the MC wants and gets a relationship with them. So is neutral or chick.

I believe for a throuple breakup to occur due to the MC's affinity. How.

DIK: complete separation
DIK-NEUTRAL: Josy and sex with Other Girls. Heather Tommy relationship model.
NEUTRAL: Josy. Elena relationship model. So occasional sex with Maya.
NEUTRAL-CHICK: Josy and Maya. Throuple. Maybe an Elena style throuple. By that I mean for the throuple to get a third girl in bed with them every now and then for fun.
CHICK: Just Maya
I don't believe it's the affinity that will determine that.

DPC gives a lot of choices where we choose which girl to give the most attention and which one to ignore or spend time with them both equally.

I was using others with solo paths for girls and yeah you get different moments and dialogue.

Even in ep.9

So I see that playing a factor than anything. Like how you're earlier choices determine your future ones.

Lilithblackbriar

Oct 19, 2021
I don't understand why there is a female protagonist tag right under the main title and no female protagonist tag under Genre: Spoiler and the info is about a guy not a female?

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022
I don't understand why there is a female protagonist tag right under the main title and no female protagonist tag under Genre: Spoiler and the info is about a guy not a female?
Episode 1-8 and 9 is male protag. The interlude, which is between 8 and 9, is female protag. But that's the exception, the game is male MC for sure.

• Sad
Reactions: GokutheG and sava75

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
only the interlude, a short chapter between the second and third seasons, has a female protagonist, the rest of the story has a male protagonist

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Aw, man, I love that scene where the MC and Zoey are taking their picture together. The unsaid bonding. That smile the MC gives just says, "Damn, I missed you" and then she gives that look back "missed you too".

It's going to be hard to reject her if I'm on the Sage or Maya and Josy path...
Yeah that tension is strong.
And for the last situation why i need this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1. Jill will most likely feel jealous in the future and asking about the Catfish problem. I'm be honest jealous break up scene have third hidden path you only get if you didn't choose her as A DIK.

She admits she didn't like that side of him. Which is why I feel her romance with him will be somewhat difficult because in a way she wants him to make big changes for her, and I see the test will the start of that. I honestly, believe that Sage & Josy seemed to be the ones who likes no matter what. Like Sage really throws herself at him if you reject in ep.5 & 7. Even if you reject her she have no problem with being his girl in waiting.

Everything but not that deep. He said he never told anyone about it. Meaning her. But I agree with everything else.
That's what I don't like about dating Jill - you have to adapt to her, break yourself. You don't change because you want to as a person, but BECAUSE JILL WANTS YOU TO. No wonder her route is the most difficult in terms of execution. So Jill is just a good friend to me in my canon, because she's not that bad as a person.
Even Bella is much easier - you can have any kind of affinity, you just need to fulfill a few conditions at the beginning of the game.
Sage and Josy really love you no matter what, Josy herself has a slight DIK inclination, but due to the locking on Maya, this is not possible in Ep.4.

Last edited:

John Ness

Feb 23, 2021
Out of curiosity I made a speedrun on "other" path to win Quinn's bet. I didn't fuck around the whole episode for this narcissistic drug dealing pimp and surprise, surprise she's still the same bitch who treats the main character like shit.

I should probably stop trying to understand Quinn's popularity. I just have no desire to like assholes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes