OFT

Jan 6, 2020
You came 1.png

You came 2.png

I didn't necessarily expect Jill to cum for her first sexual intercourse with a guy. After all, neither did Maya. But during the second go-round, her inner monologues made me wonder if she was ever going to crescendo, pianissimo, fortissimo, diminishing glissando. (Somehow "unleash a poon monsoon" doesn't seem fitting for Jill).

For a while, I was anticipating this exchange happening in Episode 11:

CC 1.jpg
CC 2.jpg
CC 3.jpg
CC 4.jpg

But then during my second play of her lewd scene, I somehow managed to get her off. It wasn't until I read the new walkthrough that I realized I probably unwittingly waited long enough at the right moment to make it happen.

So even a virtual girl might take a little time to cum if you're hitting it just right, and all you need is patience and consideration for her needs?

DPC, what the fuck is the big idea of inserting reality into my fantasy??

banana_shake.gif

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Lol I saw that as well, I used to like the group but I got banned to post anything; for no reason probably because I admitted I pirated games in the comments & I'm very blunt in my opinions lol.
Yes, they ban for mentioning F95, although they criticize the DPC for censoring Discord.
Any "unpopular" opinion is bombed with minuses and your message disappears from the general chat. It looks like a one-party dictatorship. Let's just say, I post a month there, I got more downvotes than facepalms here in 7 months, so I stopped hanging out in that snowflake society.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 2298264

View attachment 2298265

I didn't necessarily expect Jill to cum for her first sexual intercourse with a guy. After all, neither did Maya. But during the second go-round, her inner monologues made me wonder if she was ever going to crescendo, pianissimo, fortissimo, diminishing glissando. (Somehow "unleash a poon monsoon" doesn't seem fitting for Jill).

For a while, I was anticipating this exchange happening in Episode 11:

View attachment 2298255
View attachment 2298256
View attachment 2298257
View attachment 2298259

But then during my second play of her lewd scene, I somehow managed to get her off. It wasn't until I read the new walkthrough that I realized I probably unwittingly waited long enough at the right moment to make it happen.

So even a virtual girl might take a little time to cum if you're hitting it just right, and all you need is patience and consideration for her needs?

DPC, what the fuck is the big idea of inserting reality into my fantasy??
It was a goddamn surprise, and this is only possible in one position and you need to wait a minute. In this case, you need to stop at the last dialog without scrolling until the next animation is selected.
To guess the right moment is a 1 in 1000 chance and I take my hat off to that person... well, or just some IT guy studied the code, found a hint and included it in an amateur guide. :LOL:

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
i am sorry for so many dud i have no clue what the fuck i am doing at all my bad for so many lol
Tell me what is the number of the save that is bothering you? Because there are many saves from different scenes of the game and there are practically scenes from the beginning of the game

ctiberious

Feb 18, 2019
I'm getting a bug screen when I try to look at the "2D Art" and/or "Mixed" reward screens. I'm getting the following when I try to access the "2D Art":
TypeError: 'bool' object has no attribute '__getitem__'

And I'm getting the following when I try to access the "Mixed":
IndexError: list index out of range

I tried looking for both of these errors but couldn't find anything in the last few pages of posts. Anyone know how I might resolve these issues?

Jericho85

Apr 25, 2022
Yes, they ban for mentioning F95, although they criticize the DPC for censoring Discord.
Any "unpopular" opinion is bombed with minuses and your message disappears from the general chat. It looks like a one-party dictatorship. Let's just say, I post a month there, I got more downvotes than facepalms here in 7 months, so I stopped hanging out in that snowflake society.
The Reddit subs are awful. Fuck em. They settle so hard into groupthinks then try to bury anything that disagrees with their orthodoxy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Roundell

Sep 16, 2022
What characters do you think are clients of Quinn's restaurant? I suppose that Quinn didn't propose the deal to Derek because he's Maya's brother, but, what about the other DIKs? As far as we know, at least Tommy, Rusty and Jamie have been with Riona, don't remember if some other guy too, and chances are, not for free... Do you think Derek is the only DIK that doesn't know about it?

Anyway, I think that to make the HOTs whores doesn't make any sense. They can't maintain the business only with the DIKs as clients. IRL, the clients of that kind of things are not students, that usually don't have a lot of money and fuck for free anyway, except if they are really ugly or shy. Clients are old, rich people outside the campus. And it's impossible to maintain the secret if they are fucking with students around the campus and giving blowjobs in toilets. Clients would talk. Even if it's a gloryhole, for sure it wouldn't be difficult to find out who was the girl doing the job.

And over all... Why MC doesn't even mention it for 9 episodes, if he didn't accept the deal with Quinn? He just pretends that he don't know that Quinn, Riona and Camila are whores... He doesn't even think in telling something to Sage if he's in her path, knowing that she's going to be harmed if the scandal of the prostitution ring into the HOTs breaks... Those are huge plot holes IMHO.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The Reddit subs are awful. Fuck em. They settle so hard into groupthinks then try to bury anything that disagrees with their orthodoxy.

Yes, that's why I left there, after I disagreed with that the redditors began to prepare canceling DPC for a fictitious reason (The story about Tremolo youtube-channel, which turned out to be a nothing) I suggested not to succumb to emotions and wait for some facts, as a result, I drowned in the minuses. :KEK: In the end, I turned out to be right.
And don't you dare to call Jill a goblin out there :ROFLMAO:

Zorad

Nov 2, 2017
And over all... Why MC doesn't even mention it for 9 episodes, if he didn't accept the deal with Quinn? He just pretends that he don't know that Quinn, Riona and Camila are whores... He doesn't even think in telling something to Sage if he's in her path, knowing that she's going to be harmed if the scandal of the prostitution ring into the HOTs breaks... Those are huge plot holes IMHO.
Sage: ASS FACE, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME THAT QUINN IS RUNNING A PROSTITUTION RING?
Ass Face: B-B-But she said it was a restaurant.
Sage: A fucking WHAT?
Ass Face: A restaurant!! She even told me that I could order some spicy food and some japanese fo- OH NOW I GET IT!

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I picture a big fat Sage sitting on the couch yelling at the MC

Sage: Where is my sandwich? you moron
MC: I'm already finishing preparing it dear
Sage: Don't forget the mayonnaise again
The MC brings her the sandwich
Sage: Thank God it took you a long time... And where is my diet coke?
MC: Here is and with extra sugar (Ironically it is a normal coke)
Sage: BTW, our son is coming over the weekend with his boyfriend.
Sage: Why does he have to be GABE? In mine family there are no GABES,,, That was inherited from your family, You always behave like a fagot
MC: (Thinking... Why the fuck didn't I marry Zoya I mean Zoey)
My version of Sage is better :sneaky:

Sowpon

Nov 8, 2017
Figured out how to fix the end of game Bella loop. If you are using the multi mod make sure Options to see all scenes in the 'other' menu is disabled.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes